我们走!
Let’s go.
-快付钱 -别弄我女儿 放过她
-Pay me now! -Not my daughter! Let her go!
这!我所有的钱都给你
Here, take all my money!
维多…走吧
Vito, come on.
维多 我知道你怎么想
I know what you’re thinking.
但事情不是那样的
But you don’t know how things are.
范伦奇是黑♥手♥党♥
Fanucci’s with the Black Hand.
这一带全都得付他钱
The whole neighborhood pays him.
即使是我开杂货店的爸爸
Even my father, in the grocery store.
他是意大利人?
If he’s Italian…
他为何要骚扰 其他的意大利人?
…why does he bother other Italians?
他知道没别人保护他们
He knows they have nobody to protect them.
别管那个 喜欢我的小天使吗?
Forget that. Did you like my angel?
若是你快乐 我就快乐
If you’re happy, I’m happy.
工作顺利吗
Don’t you feel well?
你老板对你还好吗?
Is your boss treating you all right?
别提它了
Forget it.
隔壁的
Hey! Paisan!
你是意大利人吗?
Hey, you speak Italian?
帮我保管一下 下星期我再回来拿
Hide this for me!Next week. I’ll come and get it!
阿班达多 见过我的侄子
Abbandando, meet my nephew!
生意好吗?
How’s business?
很好!…
It’s good, it’s good.
范伦奇疯了! 说邻居在拖付钱的限期
Fanucci’s mad. Says the neighborhood’s getting sloppy.
说人们不准时付钱 不付全额的钱
People don’t pay on time, don’t pay the full amount.
说他对大家都太好了
Says he’s been too nice to everyone.
所以范伦奇要改变了?
So Fanucci’s changing?
当然 他想收双倍的钱
Sure. He wants double from everybody.
甚至我父亲也要付双倍
Even from my father.
我是你的朋友 对不对?
I’m a friend, right?
所以你会让他在这里做事
So you’ll let him work here?
维多!过来一下
Vito,come here.
我有一个坏消息
I’ve got some bad news.
我实在不想告诉你这个…
I feel rotten about telling you this…
但范伦奇…他有位侄子 而你必须把我的工作给他
But Fanucci… he’s got a nephew…And you have to give him my job.
你从我来这起 就一直对我很好
You’ve always been good to me, ever since I came here.
你像父亲般照顾我
You looked after me like a father.
我谢谢你 而且我不会忘记
I thank you.And I won’t forget it.
维多
Vito!
不!…
No…
不!
Oh, no!
把这个带回去
Take this to your family.
谢谢你 但是我不能接受
Thanks anyway. But please, I can’t accept.
-给你的家人 -我不能接受
-Take this to your family. -I can’t accept.
不!
No!
好漂亮的梨子
What a nice pear!
我是克里曼沙 我的货还在你那
I’m Clemenza, you still have my goods?
你是否看过里面了?
Did you look inside?
我对于不关我事的 东西没兴趣
I’m not interested in things that don’t concern me.
我的一位朋友有张很好的地氈
A friend of mine has a nice rug.
也许你太太会喜欢
Maybe your wife would like it.
她当然会 但谁有钱来买♥♥呢?
Sure she would. But who has money for a rug?
那是件礼物 我晓得如何回报的
It would be a present. I know how to return a favor.
当然好 我太太会喜欢它的
Yeah,sure.My wife would like it.
跟我来
Let’s go
那王八蛋 他不在家
The son of a bitch! He isn’t home!
该死!甚至连钥匙都没留下
Damn, he didn’t even leave the key.
他不会介意的
Well, he won’t mind.
你先请!维多!请进吧!
Come on in. Hey,Vito come on in.
别担心!进来吧!
Please come on in.
-这是你朋友的地方? -是的
-This is your friend’s place? -Yes.
真像一座皇宫
This is a real palace.
最好的一座
One of the best.
维多!帮个忙 好吗?
Vito, give me a hand, will you?
看看那有多漂亮!尚尼
Look how pretty it is, Santino!
请进
Come on in.
没关系的 海门在里面
It’s all right. Hyman’s in there.
我只是在弄午餐 你要来一个鲔鱼三明治吗?
Would you like a tuna sandwich?
不 谢谢你
No, thank you.
罗斯先生?
Mr. Roth?
请进 麦克
Come in, Michael.
坐吧!像自己家一样
Sit down, make yourself comfortable.
球赛快结束了
It’s almost over.
你看足球赛吗?
Do you follow the football game?
有一阵子没看了
Not for a while I haven’t.
我喜欢在下午看足球赛
I enjoy watching football in the afternoon.
那是我喜爱这国家的诸事之一
One of the things I love about this country.
还有棒球
Baseball too.
从1919年阿诺罗斯坦 成立世界联盟以来
Ever since Arnold Rothstein fixed the World Series in 1919.
我就喜欢它了
我听说你遇到了麻烦
I heard you had some trouble.
太笨了
Stupid.
拿枪做出那种行为来
People behaving like that with guns.
重要的是你安然无恙
The important thing is you’re all right.
拥有健康是最重要的事!
Good health is the most important thing.
比成功、金钱来的重要
More than success, more than money.
比权力更重要
More than power.
我来这是因为 将会有更多流血事件
I came here because there’s going to be more bloodshed.
我要你在一切开始前先知晓
I wanted you to know
以免引发另一场战争
so another war won’t start.
没有人希望有另一场战争
Nobody wants another war.
法兰克潘坦居利到我家里来
Frank Pentangeli asked my permission
而且他要求我的同意 除掉罗萨多兄弟
to get rid of the Rosato brothers.
当我拒绝时 他试图杀了我
When I refused he tried to have me killed.
他很笨 我运气很好
He was stupid, I was lucky.
我很快的会去拜访他
I’ll visit him soon.
重要的是没有任何事 会妨碍我们对于未来的计划
The important thing is that nothing interferes with ourplans for the future.
你我意见相同 没有什么比那更重要
Nothing is more important.
你是个考虑周到的年轻人
You’re a wise and considerate man.
而你是位伟人 罗斯先生
And you’re a great man, Mr. Roth.
我还要向你学习很多
There’s much I can learn from you.
只要我能帮的上忙 麦克
Whatever I can do to help, Michael.
-打扰了 午餐来了 -进来
– Excuse me. Lunch. – Come in.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, my dear.
你这干什么?会震破耳膜的
You’re going to break your eardrums.
-慢慢享用吧! -谢谢你
– Enjoy it. – Thank you.
你还年轻 我老了 又有病
You’re young, I’m old and sick.
我们在往后几个月所要做的事 可以创造历史
What we’ll do in the next few months will make history.
那是破天荒的事
It’s never been done before.
甚至令尊作梦也想不到 会有可能做到
Not even your father would dream that such a thing could be possible.
而法兰克潘坦居利该死 你没意见吧?
Frank Pentangeli is a dead man. You don’t object?
他只是个小角色!
He’s small potatoes.
什么事?
What’s up?
我们有客人吗?
We got company?
-麦克柯里昂来了 -麦克柯里昂?
-Michael Corleone is here. -Michael Corleone?
他在你的房♥里 你最好快点
He’s in your den. You better hurry.
他等了半个小时了
He’s been waiting a half hour.
有什么不对了吗?
Is something wrong?
柯里昂阁下
Don Corleone
我希望你来之前 能先告知我一声
I wish you would have let me know you were coming.
好让我为你准备点什么
I could have prepared something.
我不想让你晓得我要来
I didn’t want you to know.
你听说我家发生的事了吗?
You heard what happened?
麦克 我差点没吓死
I almost died.
-我们后来才松了一口气 -在我的家里
-We were so relieved.-In my home!
在我的卧室 而我太太睡在那
In my bedroom where my wife sleeps!
在我孩子玩玩具的地方
Where my children come to play.
在我的家
In my home.
我要你帮助我报复
I want you to help me take my revenge.
麦克 任何事都可以 我能做些什么?
Michael, anything. What can I do?
把和罗萨多兄弟间的 麻烦解决掉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!