威力奇契在那里
Hey, there’s Willi Cicci!
请保持秩序
This committee will come to order!
请说你的姓名
State your name, please.
法兰克潘坦居利
Frank Pentangeli.
你的出生地?
Where were you born?
庞特耐格罗 在巴勒摩的外♥围♥
Pontenegro, it’s outside of Palermo.
你现在住在哪里?
Where do you live now?
我和联邦调查局的人 住在陆军营舍中
I live in an army barracks with the FBI guys.
我们在这终于有一位证人
We have here a witness
能进一步的作证 指出麦克柯里昂
that will further testify,to Michael Corleone’s
是这犯罪王国的统领
rule of a criminal empire
控制全国所有的赌博 也许还有别的国家
that controls all gambling.
这位证人与麦克柯里昂之间
This witness has had no buffer
没有中间人
between himself and Michael Corleone.
他能合作
He can corroborate enough charges
我们的控诉就有足够的证据
for us to recommend
让这委员会
a charge of perjury
能对麦克柯里昂的罪进行诉讼
against Michael Corleone.
-参议员 -谢谢你 吉姆
– Senator. – Thank you, Chairman.
潘坦居利先生
Mr. Pentangeli…
潘坦居利先生
Mr. Pentangeli.
你是柯里昂家族的一员吗?
Were you a member of the Corleone family?
你是否为下述人作事? 卡波瑞金 彼得克里曼沙
Did you serve under Caporegime, Peter Clemenza,
还有人称教父的维多柯里昂
and under Vito Corleone,also known as the Godfather?
我…我从来不认得教父
I never knew any Godfather.
我有我自己的家族 参议员
I have my own family.
潘坦居利先生 你是…
Mr. Pentangeli, you…
你在驳斥自己的宣誓笔录
You are contradicting
与你原先所做的 并且签了字的大相矛盾
your own sworn statement.
我再问你一次 先生
I ask you again, sir
此时此地在这情况下
here and now under oath,
你曾经是以麦克柯里昂 为首的犯罪组织的成员吗?
were you at any time a member of a crime organisation led by Michael Corleone?
我对那点一无所知
I don’t know nothing about that!
我和他的父亲 曾在橄榄油事业共事过
I was in the olive oil business with his father
但那是很久以前了 如此而已
but that was a long time ago.
我们有份你宣誓的笔录
We have a sworn affidavit.
我们有你的宣誓口供
Your sworn affidavit
指出你奉麦克柯里昂之命 去谋杀人
that you murdered on the orders of Michael Corleone.
你否认那份自白书吗?
Do you deny this confession
你是否了解 你的否认会有何结果
and do you realise what will happen if you do?
调查局的人答应我个条件
The FBI guys promised me a deal
所以我假造很多 麦克柯里昂的事
so I made up a lot of stuff about Michael Corleone
因为那是他们想要的
just to please them.
但…那全是谎言
But it was all lies.
全都是
Everything!
他们不停的说 麦克柯里昂做了这个
They kept saying,”Michael Corleone did this”
麦克柯里昂做了那个
and “Michael Corleone did that”.
所以我说 是 当然 有何不可
So I said, “Yeah, sure. Why not?”
柯里昂先生
Mr. Corleone
你是否能告诉本委员
would you kindly identify
坐在你左边的那一位是谁?
the gentleman sitting to your left?
我能回答
I can answer that.
他的名字是文森卓潘坦居利
His name is Vincenzo Pentangeli.
他是否和证人有关系
Is he related to the witness?
是 我相信是他的哥哥
He is, I believe, his brother.
他能到前来宣誓吗?
Will he come forward and be sworn?
先生 这个人不了解英文
He doesn’t understand English.
他自费来此
He came at his own expense
在他弟弟有难时伸出援手
to aid his brother.
他没有收到传票 而且他在他自己国家内的名誉
He’s not under subpoena,and his reputation in his own country
是相当受尊重的
is impeccable.
你是说他对这些事一无所知
He knows nothing about this?
据我了解是一无所知
To my knowledge, nothing.
我要弄清楚这里是怎么一回事
I’m going to find out what happened!
现在休会
This committee is now adjourned.
证人可以退席了
The witness is excused.
参议员!
Senator!
参议员!
Senator!
这个委员会应该道歉
This committee owes an apology!
这个委员会应该道歉 参议员
This committee owes an apology. Apology, Senator!
-麦克!打扰一下 -亲爱的
– Michael, excuse me. – Hello, darling.
孩子们在外面 我们要走了
The children are outside. We’re going.
你要去哪?我们要回农场
What do you mean? We’re leaving tomorrow.
-罗可 -需要我时再叫我
-Rocco?-I’ll be in my room, Mike.
麦克 我不回内华达
Michael, I’m not going back to Nevada.
我带孩子们来向你说再见
I brought the children to say goodbye to you.
我要你知道我为你高兴
I’m very happy for you.
我想我一直都知道 你太精明了
I always knew you were too smart
不会让他们击败你
to let any of them beat you.
-坐下吧! -不 我不想久留 不行
– Why don’t you sit down? – No, I’m not going to stay long.
有些事我想和你谈谈
There are some things I’d like to talk to you about.
我心理有些事
Things that have been on my mind
某些我想做的改变
changes I want to make.
我想改变已经太迟了 麦克
I think it’s too late for changes, Michael.
我答应我自己不说什么
I wasn’t going to say anything…
-但现在… -你说太迟是什么意思?
-but now…- What do you mean, “too late”?
潘坦居利究竟发生了何事? 麦克
What really happened with Pentangeli?
他哥哥来了
His brother came and helped him.
我不晓得他有哥哥
I didn’t even know he had a brother.
他现在在哪里?
Where is he now?
在飞机上 回西西里去了
He’s on a plane, back to Sicily.
他只要露个脸就行了
All he had to do was show his face.
那是他们兄弟之间的事 凯
It was between the brothers, Kay.
和我无关
I had nothing to do with it.
没人可以走 你不行 孩子们也不行
Don’t tell me you’re going, Not you, not the kids
你听到没?你是我的太太 他们是我的孩子
No,You’re my wife and my children
我爱你 我不允许 就是这样
I love you and won’t allow it
麦克 你说你爱我 然后你又说允许我离去
You say you love me, but talk about allowing me to leave!
男人跟女人之间 总是不断的有事发生
That have been going on for years between mean and women
那是永远不变的 如此而已
that will not change an that’s it.
-麦克!…你变得盲目了 -对什么盲目?
-You’ve become blind! -Blind to what?
看!看我们间发生了什么事?
Look what’s happened to us.
麦克!我的天!
Mike!my God,
看看我们的儿子 麦克
Look what’s happened to our son, Michael.
-什么都没有发生 -别告诉我没发生什么
-Nothing’s happened to him. -Don’t tell me nothing’s…
-一切都很好 -一切都不好
-Anthony’s fine. -Anthony’s not fine!
-我不想听! -你要听
-I don’t wanna hear about it. -You will hear about it!
-我不想听! -没有一件事是好的
-I don’t wanna hear about it! -Anthony’s friends…
-我不想听 -你想骗谁?
– I don’t want to hear about it.- are your buttonmen!
我不想听
I don’t want to hear about it!
结束了
Over!
在这一刻 我对你毫无爱意
At this moment I feel no love for you at all.
我从没想到那会发生
I never thought that would ever happen
但发生了
but it has.

Kay…
我们明天走
We’re leaving tomorrow.
凯 你为何不带孩子回房♥去
Why don’t you take the kids back to their room?
麦克 你没听到我说的
Michael, you haven’t heard me.
凯 你想要我怎么样?
Kay, what do you want from me?
你期望我会让你走?
Do you expect me to let you go
你期望我会让你 由我身边带走我的孩子?
to let you take my children from me?
你难道不了解我?
Don’t you know me?
你难道不晓得那是不可能的
Don’t you know that
那是不可能发生的
that’s an impossibility?
你不知道我会尽全力 来阻止那件事发生?
That I’d use all my power to keep that from happening?
你难道不晓得吗?
Don’t you know that?

Kay..
在这段时间后
In time
你会有不同的感受
you’ll feel differently.
你会高兴我现在阻止了你
You’ll be glad I stopped you now.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!