那把枪
The gun.
给我
Yes.
谢了
Thanks.
多谢你
Thank you.
呦 你好了没有
Yo! You about done?
赶时间啊 鳖孙
Tick tock, motherfucker!
真♥他♥妈♥是打不死的小强
He’s fucking unkillable.
只剩五分钟
With just five minutes remaining
就到法庭的规定期限了
Before the court’s deadline,
对弗拉迪斯拉夫 杜霍维奇的控诉案
The case against Vladislav Dukhovich
似乎结局已定
Is almost certainly doomed.
有可疑车辆接近 长官
Suspicious vehicle is approaching, commander.
停车
Stop the car!
怎么回事
What’s going on here?
等这么久等来这么个东西
Is this what we’ve been waiting for?
妈的
Shit.
这就是传唤证人 达瑞斯 金凯德
I got your witness, Darius Kincaid.
跟我来
Follow me.
很显然 尊敬的法官 这完全是在
Obviously, your honor, this has developed
浪费我当事人的时间
Into a complete waste of my client’s time.
控方没有证人前来发言
The prosecution has no witness to present.
请把兜里东西掏空 先生
Can you empty your pockets, please, sir.
开什么玩笑 我们赶时间呢
Are you kidding me? Come on!
看起来期限已到
As we seem to be reaching our deadline,
我别无选择 只能宣告
I have no choice but to declare
此案件就自然地推定为
That this trial has come to its natural–
尊敬的法官大人 请让我介绍 达瑞斯 金凯德
Your honor, I present Darius Kincaid.
最后期限已经过了
The deadline has passed!
我相信我们还有几秒钟的时间
I believe we still had a few seconds on the clock.
我看起来怎么样
How do i look?
你把血粘在了
You got a little speck of blood on your…
粘得到处都是
Everywhere.
请控方准备他们的目击证人
Will the prosecution please prepare their witness.
– 嗨 – 我的天 你没事吧
-Hi. -My god, are you okay?
没事 把你的人送来了
Yeah. There’s your guy.
– 谢谢你 – 没事
-Thank you. -Yeah.
对了 磕绊到你
By the way, bumping into you
是我一生中遇见的最好的事
Is the best thing that ever happened to me.
你发誓所说为真
Do you swear to tell the truth,
皆为真♥相♥且仅为真♥相♥吗
The whole truth, and nothing but the truth?

Yeah.
你的名字是达瑞斯 金凯德
Your name is Darius Kincaid?
不 我的真名是大流士 埃文斯
No. My real name is Darius Evans.
我六岁的时候我父母离婚了
My parents separated when I was six.
我母亲改嫁给了一个卑鄙小人
My mother remarried a real mean piece of work
他叫罗杰 金凯德
Named Roger Kincaid.
我母亲觉得如果我换上他的姓
She figured if I took his name,
他就不会经常拿皮带抽我
He’d keep his belt on more often.
尽管计划没成功 但名字却留下了
Plan didn’t work so well, but the name stuck.
我亲生父亲叫莫里斯 埃文斯 他是一个传教士
My real father’s name is Maurice Evans, preacher.
几年后他在自己的教堂中被杀了
He was killed a few years later in his own church.
– 很抱歉 我不是 – 没事
– I’m sorry, I didn’t– – That’s all right.
调查不是万能的
Can’t research everything.
金凯德先生
Mr. Kincaid,
你曾经受雇于弗拉迪斯拉夫 杜霍维奇吗
Were you ever in the employ of Vladislav Dukhovich?
– 没有 – 那你见过杜霍维奇吗
-No. -Have you ever met Dukhovich?
见过
Yes.
2012年4月17日 他邀请我到他的宫殿里
April 17, 2012, he invited me to his palace.
检方证物 17-d
Prosecution exhibit 17-d,
邸宅安保日志
Palace security logs.
他之后向你提出雇佣了吗
Did he offer you employment then?
是的
Yes, he did.
他想要我♥干♥掉他正在英国逃亡的
He wanted me to take out a political rival
政♥治♥对手
Exiled in the UK.
– 我拒绝了 – 为什么
– I refused. – Why?
因为我在那里时
Because while I was there,
他下令屠♥杀♥了波拉茨克外的一个村庄
He ordered his men to slaughter a village outside Polatsk.
我不能苟同杀害无辜之人
I’m not down with killing innocent people.
你有证据证明这一点吗
And do you have evidence to corroborate this?

Yeah.
打开乌鸦257 FTP站点
Go to ftp site Raven 257.
– 访问该网站 – 证据18-d
-Just load it up. -Exhibit 18-d.
我们已经确认了索引
We’ve confirmed the coordinates.
需要输入密♥码♥
It’s asking for a password.
哦 不好意思
Oh, sorry.
密♥码♥
Password…
杜霍维奇是个傻屌♥ 除了屌♥小写 其余全部大写
Dukhovich is a dick, all caps, except “dick” is lowercase.
这东西可不能交给 信不过的国际刑♥警♥
I wasn’t gonna trust Interpol with this shit.
肃静
Order!
肃静
Order!
法庭内保持肃静
Order in the court!
尊敬的法官大人
Your honors…
我可以节省一下大家的时间
I could save us all some time.
我可以在法庭上发言吗
May I address the court?
启动替代措施
Initiate alternate measures.
数月以来 我都坐在
For months, I have been sitting
这张椅子上
In this chair…
在这荒唐的解密游戏中随波逐流
Nodding along to this ludicrous charade.
我出去一下
Excuse me.
我杰出的律师
My excellent attorney
希望我能得到正当的无罪释放
Was hoping for the legitimacy of a formal acquittal…
但已经不可能了
But that is no longer possible.
多亏了你 达瑞斯
Thank you, Darius.
所以 让我们现在结束这闹剧吧
So, let us now end the charade.
对我的控诉
The charges against me…
全部准确无误
Are entirely correct.
我是白俄♥罗♥斯♥的合法统治者
I am the rightful ruler of Belarus!
杜霍维奇先生 坐下
Mr. Dukhovich, sit down!
作为我国的统治者 我可以随心所欲
As the ruler of my nation, I will do as I wish,
没有例外 不需要道歉
Without exception, without apology.
我认为没有任何组织
I recognize no authority
– 可以限制我的权利 – 杜霍维奇先生 我命令你
-that limits my power! -Mr. Dukhovich, I order you–
– 副局长 – 管好你自己的事 阿米莉亚
-Assistant Director. -Go do your job, Amelia!
在此审判中
In this trial,
国际社会想要试图发表声明
The world community is attempting to make a statement!
现在 我也要为自己发布声明
Well, now I would like to make a statement of my own!
把你的手♥机♥给我
Show me your phone.
我认为 没有任何组织可以限制我的权利
I recognize no authority that limits my powers!
所有人 分散
Everybody, go!
我会保全我的所有尊严 并且离开这里
I will now take my leave with my dignity intact!
这才是我想要的AAA级服务
Now that’s what I call triple A service.
妈的
Fuck!
卧♥槽♥ 医生 医生
Oh, fuck! Medic! Medic!
我需要医疗救援
I need a medic over here!
– 启动封锁协议 – 不准动
-Lockdown protocol! -Don’t move!
我们正在海牙国际刑事法庭前
We’re here live
进行现场直播
In front of the ICC in the Hague…
一卡车的炸♥弹♥刚刚在
Where a truck bomb has just plowed
一群示♥威♥者中被引爆
Into a crowd of protestors.
紧急情况
Emergency!
紧要健康情况
It’s a critical health situation!
我们即刻需要空中和地面支援
We need immediate air and ground support!
看着我 布莱斯
Focus on me, Bryce.
布莱斯 看着我
Bryce! Focus on me.
太丑了我要回家找妈妈
I’d really rather not.
所有部门 所有部门
All units. All units.
看着我 布莱斯 保持清醒
Stay with me, Bryce. Stay with me.
我做了我该做的 剩下的交给你了
I did my job. You go do yours.
快去 你得去抓到那个鳖孙
Go! You gotta go get that motherfucker!
不准动 跪下
Freeze! On your knees.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!