恩 他们确实知道了 但是也歇菜了
Well, they did, and now they’re dead.
这是你的吗 这是你的手♥机♥吗
This yours? Is this your cell phone?
我大概是从哪个死的雇佣兵那里拿到的
I might’ve taken that off some dead merc.
你大概
You might’ve–
你知道不 他们可以追踪手♥机♥的
You know, they can track a cell phone.
这就是为啥我手♥机♥用的虚拟芯片
That’s why I use a ghost chip in mine,
这样他们就追踪不到了
So they can’t track the phone.
我的意思是 你的手♥机♥暴露了我们
I mean, that’s how they know where we were!
我他♥娘♥的♥到处绕路
Here i am, i’m plotting courses all over the country…
你丫兜里装个定♥位♥器♥
And you’re carrying a location beacon in your pocket!
– 我的错 – 你的错
-My bad. -Your bad?
你根本不知道21世纪科技是咋回事
You don’t even understand how 21st century technology works!
我想问 你咋能活这么久的
I mean, how have you stayed alive this long?
当你们这些家伙还在为了
While all you guys are wasting your time
计划 目标 推定浪费时间的时候
Planning and aiming and deducing…
我只做好手头事
I just do my thing,
我做好手头事 比你们那些乱七八糟的计划更有用
And my thing has always been better than your fucking thing.
太好了 随你 那你不是好棒棒
Great. There you go. That’s just great.
我真他♥娘♥的♥开心 你的方法总能比我好
I’m glad that your thing has always been better than mine.
你不拿这支枪啦
You’re not gonna take this gun?
不了 给你了 你拿枪崩了我吧
No, you keep that gun. Use it to shoot me.
不不不 我准备拿这支枪打你
No, i was gonna shoot you with this–
该死
Shit!
枪也没了
There goes the guns.
额 积极一点吗 你看坏人的车归我们了
Well, look on the bright side. We get the bad guys’ van.
这地儿闻着跟你车里一样臭
This field smells like your car.
行了哥们儿 手♥机♥的事我都道过谦了
Dude, I said I was sorry about the phone.
说不定你的方法是有效的呢
Who knows, maybe your plan would’ve worked.
你要不再想一个试试
And what about your other plan?
没计划了
There’s no plan!
计划就是我们困在一个牧场里
The plan is we’re in a cow pasture,
这就是全部计划
That’s the plan.
我说的是你的鲁塞尔探员的计划
I’m talking about your agent Roussel plan.
她是你干这活的理由 是吗
That’s why you’re doing this, right?
为了挽回她
To get her back?
你觉得你成为一个AAA级蠢货以后
You think becoming a triple-a card-carrying dickhead
就能得到一张畅通无阻的后台证
Is gonna give you an all-access, backstage pass
就能睡到鲁塞尔探员了
To agent Roussel’s ass,
她会跟你恩恩爱爱纤绳荡悠悠
And she’ll fall in love with you…
是是是 没错 你会在牢里
Oh, I get it. I got it. You’re gonna be the guy…
你的人生会重新充满希望
And your life will have meaning again.
成为你狱友的知心大爷的
That the other inmates come to for advice.
你狱友们真幸运
Well, they’re very lucky.
山炮 别闹了
Motherfucker, please.
我泡过的妹比你吃过的盐都多
I’ve eaten hamburgers that know more about women than you.
你呀 哥们 你有浪漫阻碍
You, my friend, are a romantic retard.
闭嘴
Hey!
我只想让我的工作回到正轨
Just ’cause I want to get my business back in order,
这不代表我是个烂人
That doesn’t make me a shitty person.
阿米莉亚跟这事绝对 绝对
And amelia has nothing, absolutely nothing,
没有一点关系
To do with this.
哎呦 小伙儿 你爱的辣么深 爱的辣么认真
Oh, man, you are so in love, it is crazy.
天啊 你能闭嘴不
Christ, do you ever shut up?

Huh?
咋啥事到你这都变成爱爱爱不完了
Why is everything always about love with you?
有没有爱你心里还没点逼数吗
What else is there?
我是说 酷炫的枪 大把的钱
I mean, take away the guns, the money…
有趣的旅途 还有那神一般地
The travel, the perfect shot
300米外将傻♥逼♥一枪爆头
Through a motherfucker’s ear hole from 300 meters.
如果我不能把这些事情吹给
I mean, none of that shit means dick
索尼娅听 那就没有任何意义
If i can’t tell Sonia about it.
好吧 我想阿米莉亚没索尼娅那么有趣
Well, I guess Amelia’s just not as special as Sonia.
这姑娘听起来不错啊
She sounds great.
– 咋啦 她劈腿啦 – 没
-What, she cheat on you? -No.
– 要宰了你 – 也不是
-Try to kill you? -No.
索尼娅有一次用把大砍刀
’cause Sonia chopped off part of my ear
把我耳朵给切下来一块
With a machete one time.
她给我缝回去了 但是呢
She sewed it back on, but…
我们和好都是好几天后的事情了
It was two, three days before our shit got real again.
你们在哪遇见的 世纪佳缘吗
Where’d you guys meet, Christian Mingle?
不是 在洪都拉斯的一家酒吧
No. A bar in Honduras.
一个没人知道
One of those places
你真实身份的地方
Where nobody knows your face and name.
我刚干完一个活儿
I’d just come off a job.
有些不知死活的人绑♥架♥了大佬的女儿
Some dude kidnapped the wrong dude’s daughter.
我坐那休息呢
I was sitting there chilling,
我注意到有个服务员被一帮人骚扰
When i noticed this waitress getting hassled by these guys.
我正准备起身帮她
I got up to help her when she unleashed
结果她一个人完美呈现了
The most amazing display of violence and beauty…
我从未见过的暴♥力♥美学
I had ever seen.
当她往那傻♥逼♥颈动脉上
When she severed that dude’s carotid artery
划下破啤酒瓶的时候
With a beer bottle…
我感觉到了 我遇上了真命天女
I knew. I knew right then.
我们一整夜都在漫舞
We slow danced all night.
听起来她应该会是个好母亲的
She sounds like she’s gonna make a good mother someday.
来车了
Lights.
– 需要搭车吗 – 是啊
-Need a ride? -Yeah.
我们想赶上去阿姆斯特丹的渡轮
We’re trying to catch the ferry to Amsterdam.
好啊 我可以把你们载过去
Yeah, I can get you there.
– 真的吗 – 上来吧
-Yeah? -Jump in.
嘿 阿姆斯特丹净是盯我梢的人
Hey, there’s eyes all over Amsterdam for me.
索尼娅就被关在那里
That’s where Sonia’s locked up.
动作快点就行 我在那有个安全屋
It’s quick in and out. I got a place there.
你在阿姆斯特丹有个安全屋
You got a place in Amsterdam?
是的
Yeah.
那儿就是你放捷豹的地方吗
Is that where you keep the Jag?
要不这样
You know what?
要不你去找个地方撸一
Why don’t you go fuck yourself and the horse you–

Hello.
你们好啊 美丽的修女们
Ciao, suora belle.
我坐哪个姐姐的腿上比较好呢
Whose lap will I sit on?
手♥机♥在这呢
Here’s the phone.
伊万说金凯德还在跑路
Ivan says Kincaid is still on the move.
如果上帝希望一个人去死
If god wishes a man dead…
伊万就一定会要他死
…Ivan will find him.
万一上帝不想让金凯德死呢
And if god’s not ready for Kincaid to die?
那就确保备选方案可行
Make sure the back-up plan is in place.
再来一遍
One more!
小伙子们 你们到站啦
Your stop, boys!
保重啊 一声姐妹大过天
You take care, sisters!
金凯德再见啊
Bye, Kincaid!
愿上帝与你们同在
Go with god!
这个货杀了150多人
This man’s killed over 150 people.
250多人 轻松愉快
250, easy.
是啊 她们居然还喜欢你
Yeah, but they love you.
她们却想把我送到隔壁村头刘大仙那驱驱邪
Me, they want to perform an exorcism on.
问你个高深的问题
Question for a higher power.
杀了邪恶的混♥蛋♥的人
Who is more wicked,
和保护混♥蛋♥的人
He who kills evil motherfuckers…
哪一种更恶劣
Or he who protects them?
你真的觉得你是好人吗
You really believe you’re the good guy?
我的第一份合约 我
My first contract, I was…
大概有 大概就16 17岁
I don’t know, 16, 17.
有个人闯入教堂
There was a guy who broke into a church.
当时牧师还在那里 所以他告诉那个人
The preacher was still there, so he told the guy…
听着 你没必要去偷什么东西
“look, you don’t have to steal anything.
想拿什么请自便
Take whatever you want.”
但是那个人不是想抢劫
Dude wasn’t there for the loot.
他想杀人
He wanted to hurt somebody.
他残忍♥地杀害了牧师
Slaughters the preacher,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!