国际刑♥警♥组织妥协了 你知道的
Interpol’s compromised.You know that.
要么你开枪 要么你看着我流血而死
Either you shoot me or watch me bleed out.
我们得离开这条街
We gotta get off the street.
有个安全屋 离这不远
There’s a safe house not far from here.
一枚汽车炸♥弹♥在主教门大街爆♥炸♥
A car bomb has exploded in Bishops gate,
靠近考文垂市中心
near Coventry City Center.
千万别想着要去接起那部该死的电♥话♥
Don’t even think about answering that fucking phone!
那是杜霍维奇知道我们路线的唯一方法
The only way Dukhovich could’ve known our route…
只要他有内线的话
was if he had some body on the inside.
我现在需要医疗救护 而你需要帮助我
Now, I need medical supplies, and you need help.
所以 如果你要求援
So, if you’re gonna call somebody,
必须完全是局外人
they have to be totally out of the loop.
我享有黑钻服务
I’ve had the Black Diamond service
一共四次了 你能听懂吧
four times now,do you understand?
四次了
Four times.
这车闻起来仍然像个公墓
The car still smells like a cemetery.
你用粪水喷枪洗车吗
Are you washing the car with old assholes?
还是说 你最好给我一个解释
Or– just help me to understand.
等一下
Just a second here.
你好 阿米莉亚
Hello, Amelia.
我给你发个地址 在考文垂
I’m texting you an address in Coventry.
你必须马上到达
You need to get there immediately.
带上三个单位的O型阴性血
Bring three units of O-Negative blood.
我很好 谢谢
I’m doing very well,thank you.
你怎么样
How are you?
我没时间和你打嘴炮 迈克尔
I don’t have the time for this, Michael.
我要你帮我办件事
I have a job I need you to do.
啊 拒绝
Aah, pass.
我没在跟你商量 我是在告诉你
I wasn’t offering.I’m telling you.
我要你帮我办件事
I have a job you’re going to do.
我不会让你给唬住的 阿米莉亚
I’m not gonna let you charm me into this one, Amelia.
好吧 我跟你说清楚
Okay, let’s be clear.
叫你帮忙这事 我比你更不情愿
I’m not any happier about this than you are,
但我别无选择
but I don’t have a choice.
– 谢天谢地我有选择 – 不 迈克尔
– Well, thank God I do.- No, Michael,
你没有选择
you don’t.
因为如果你不来的话
Because if you’re not where I need you to be,
我要把你和你的勾当透露给国际刑♥警♥组织
I’m going to expose you and your work to Interpol.
你如此看重的AAA级授权
That elite Triple A status you want back so badly,
我确保你永远不会有了
I’ll make sure you never get near it.
哦 你是在威胁我吗
Oh, you’re threatening me now?
不是你 是她
Not you, her.
你是在威胁 你不能威胁我
Are you threatening–you can’t just threaten me
接受你的命令
into taking orders from you.
那就等着瞧吧 你还有三个小时
I guess we’ll find out.You’re three hours away.
我们两个半小时后见
I’ll see you in two and a half.
好吧好吧 我认为这样很OK
Okay, okay.I guess we will.
天哪
Jesus Christ.
这样 我们把这些都装上车 好吗
Here, we’re gonna load all these into the car, okay?
我们把车开到店门口去
We’re gonna take the car out in the front,
然后我们就把车烧掉
and then we’re just gonna burn it.
长官 这里就像战区
Ma’am, this place is like a war zone.
这里到处都是尸体
We got bodies everywhere.
我们的小队完蛋了
Our unit’s compromised.
所有人都死了
Everyone’s down.
收集那些家伙的身份信息
Get those guys ID’d.
我们没有找到鲁塞尔探员的踪迹
And I’ve got no sign of Agent Roussel.
死了十五到二十个全副武装的雇佣兵
Maybe 15 to 20 dead mercenaries, heavily armed.
像马戏团进城了 但这还不是最糟糕的
Media circus is in town,but that’s not the worst of it.
金凯德不见了
Kincaid is gone.
考文垂 所有在岗探员
Coventry,every available agent.
有任何新情况 立即向我报告
Report back to me with any updates.
是的 长官
Yes, ma’am.
情报一定有泄露
There must’ve been a leak.
早跟你说过
I told you,
有太多探员参与其中
there are too many agencies involved.
去海牙
Get to The Hague.
看看能从杜霍维奇那里套出什么
See what you can get out of Dukhovich.
我试试
I’ll try.
并通知阿姆斯特丹的监狱
And alert the penitentiary in Amsterdam.
金凯德妻子身边加强三倍守卫
Have them triple the guard around Kincaid’s wife.
明白了
Got it.
金凯德夫人 你律师的电♥话♥
Mrs. Kincaid,your attorney.
我告诉你可以转身了吗
Did I tell you you could turn around?
你想干嘛 你这没用的垃圾
What do you want,you useless piece of shit?
哦 宝贝是我
Oh, baby, baby, it’s me.
哦 我的错
Oh, my bad.
你想搞什么 你这个乌龟鳖孙王八蛋
What do you want, you fucking hijo de puta motherfucker!
我只想听听你的声音
I just wanted to hear your voice.
去你的
Fuck you!
听到了吗 我的声音
There,you heard my voice.
我在这个狗屎洞里的唯一原因
The only reason I’m in this shit hole
是为了保住你可怜的屁♥股♥蛋
is so that they can get to your sorry ass!
你好吗 小刀搞到手了吗
How you doing?You made a shank yet?
– 要刀干嘛 – 这是监狱 宝贝
– What for?- It’s prison, baby.
你得保护你自己
You got to protect yourself.
这是荷兰的监狱 达瑞斯
It’s a Dutch prison,Darius!
他们能做什么 用木屐打我
What are they gonna do,beat me with a clog?
哦 至少你那儿风景不错
Oh, you got a view at least?
只是一大堆老掉牙的荷兰建筑
Just a whole lot of corny Dutch buildings.
有一只该死的大钟在上面
There’s one with a huge fucking clock on it.
正好提醒我度日如年
Like that’s what I need right now.
他们那里有你喜欢的花吗
Do they have those flowers you love?
鸢尾花
Uh-mm! Irises?
它们就是产自那里的 没错吧
They come from there,right?
是该死的郁金香 达瑞斯
Fucking Tulips, Darius.
什么样的狗屎丈夫
What kind of a piece of shit husband
居然不记得她妻子最喜欢的花
doesn’t remember his wife’s favorite flowers?
你什么都记不住
You never remember anything.
我们的结婚纪念日是什么时候
What’s our anniversary?
我会补偿你的 宝贝
I’m gonna make this up to you, baby.
你看 这就是
You see, that’s what
我所说的混♥蛋♥
I’m talking about, cabron.
达瑞斯 有什么问题吗
Darius, is something wrong?
没事 宝贝
Not a thing, baby.
没什么狗屁事
Not a fucking thing.
我想听
Then I wanna hear it.
因为你知道要说些什么
‘Cause you know Just what to say
你也知道你要做些什么
And you know Just what to do
不过我就用 我爱你 开始这一切吧
Let me start by saying I love you
– 喂 – 喂
-Hello?-Hello?
– 索尼娅 – 达瑞斯
-Sonia?-Darius!
你这个王八蛋
You fucking shit!
开枪吧 这样你的目的也能达到
Go ahead, you might as well finish the job.
– 叫我来干嘛 阿米莉亚 – 有个高级护送任务
-Why am I here, Amelia?-A high value transport.
哇 高级的吗
Oh, high value?
哦 我早就
Oh! I don’t–
我早就已经不做高级护送了
I don’t really do high value anymore.
我的意思是 这些天 我更多在中产阶级
I mean, these days,I’m more in the mid-level
嗑药律师的市场圈子里混
coked-out attorney market.
你觉得这是为什么
Why do you think that is?
迈克尔你是认真的吗
Seriously, Michael?
因为你
Because of you.
你利用我爬上了国际刑♥警♥的阶梯
You used me to climb the Interpol ladder,
而现在 似曾相识
and here we are again.

Whoo!
你升职了吗
You up for a promotion?
你一定要把你道路上
You have to blame me
的磕磕绊绊都怪罪于我 是吗
for every little bump in your road, don’t you?
不 这不算磕绊 没有磕绊
No, these aren’t bumps.No, no, no bumps.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!