当时我在机场那里盯另一个目标
I was at the airport for another target.
我偶然看见了他
I spotted him by accident.
幸运的是我 他 就没有那么幸运了
Lucky for me, him, not so much.
这个腐♥败♥的亚洲混♥蛋♥能让我赚两倍钱
Doubled my money on that corrupt asian motherfucker.
那是在我职业杀手生涯中
The single most awesome…
开得最完美的一枪
Shot I’ve made in my entire Hitman career.
从300米之外穿过一个坚固的C杯大小的双层窗户
300 meters through a firm C-Cup tittie-sized window.

Pow!
嘿 我以为你早就知道是我♥干♥掉了他
Hey, I thought you knew I was the one who popped him.
哦 淦 你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
Oh, shit! what the fuck, Bryce!
各回各家
We’re done!
这破事是两年前了 兄弟
That shit was two years ago, man.
你就因为这事做个小心眼的小婊♥子♥么
You gonna be a little bitch about it?
– 你自求多福吧 – 太好了
-You’re on your own! -Well, good!
我自己更安全
I’ll be safer on my own!
你离开我 就连一个小时都坚持不了
You won’t last one hour without me!
一分钟之内就没命了
You’ll be dead in a minute!
对 你就像在修道院里的
Yeah, you’re about as useful
安全套一样有用
As a condom in a convent.
– 跟我的屁♥股♥说去吧 – 她就是这么说的
– Eat my ass! – That’s what she said!
– 去死吧 – 去你的
– Suck it! Suck it! – Fuck you!
娘娘腔
Fucking pussy.
混♥蛋♥
Fuck!
你知道我部署得有多完备吗
Do you have any idea how prepared I was?
不太知道
No, not really.
每种可能的情景我都想到了
No. Every possible scenario I had covered,
每一种致命射击
Every kill shot…
每一个角度
Every– every angle.
就因为走运的一枪 他毁了我的生活
And he fucking ruins my life with one lucky shot
就从 那么大的窗户 这么大
Through a window the size of a– just a–
发现他了
That’s him.
他又来了
There he goes again.
交火了 交火了
Shots fired! Shots fired!
我希望他们能杀了他 我真的希望
I hope they kill him. I really do.
好吧
Okay.
即使我救了他 再一次救了他
Even if I did save him, again,
你知道他会说什么吗
You know what he’d say?
他会说这一切其实尽在掌握之中
He’d say that I had it all figured out before he got here.
他会说 我觉得我♥干♥的
He’d say, “I guess my thing
比你的计划好 鳖孙
Is just better than your thing, motherfucker.”
我觉得子弹对我过敏 鳖孙
“I guess bullets are just allergic to me, motherfucker.”
这个人已经毁掉 鳖孙 这个词了
This guy singlehandedly ruined the word “motherfucker”.
你知道做到这个地步有多难吗
Do you know how hard that is to do?
我是AAA级执行护卫特工
I was triple A rated executive protection.
AAA
Triple
我当时这么高
I was up here.
我高高在上
I was up here.
然后他妈的
And goddamnit!
他在那
There he is!
– 嗨 – 哦 该死
– Hi. – Oh, geez!
摆脱国际刑♥警♥的车
Get rid of the Interpol car!
命令所有单位 向南前进
Requesting all units, heading south!
抱歉
Sorry.
让开让开
Move! Move! Move! Move!
快让开
Move! Move! Move!
该死
Goddamnit!
这些家伙是谁
Who are these guys?
– 快走 快走 – 转弯
-Go, go, go, go. -Turn!
开枪打他
Shoot him.
快踩刹车
Hit the brakes!
当心
Watch out!
– 放下你的武器 – 这边
-Drop your weapon! -This way!
该死
Fuck!
国际刑♥警♥ 我们是国际刑♥警♥
Interpol! Interpol!

Fuck!
妈耶
– Shit!
噢 淦
Oh,fuck!
离最后期限只有两个小时了
It’s two hours until the deadline.
怎么办
How are we doing?
戈兰抓到了那个保镖
Goran has the bodyguard.
我现在要去审他
I’m going to interrogate him now.
不 你呆在那儿 免得金凯德来了
No, I need you here in case Kincaid shows up.
戈兰会让他交待的
Goran will make him talk.

Okay.
哪个混♥蛋♥会把头盔戴这么紧
What kind of asshole wears a helmet this tight?
戴个不牢固的头盔就像没戴一样
A loose helmet is like wearing no helmet at all.
这不是按钮带
It’s not a button strap.
是D型环
It’s a D-ring.
把带子抽出来就行了 很简单的
Just unthread it through the thing, it’s very simple.
噢 好吧 或者这样更简洁一些
Oh, well, or there’s– there’s that shortcut.

Ew!
我只会礼貌地问你 一次
I ask you one time, polite.
金凯德在哪儿
Where is Kincaid?
真的 如果我知道我就告诉你了
Honestly, I’d tell you if I knew.
我保证
You have my word.
看我右手
Look at my right hand.
看到了吗
See that?
这是童子军的敬礼宣誓
That’s a boy scout salute.
我们发誓过绝不撒谎
We’re sworn to never lie.
我已经发过誓了 所以你可以信我
I’ve taken an oath, so you can trust me.
啊 你♥他♥妈♥正好打我耳朵眼了
Ahhh! Right in the fucking ear!
水刑 动真格的吗
Waterboarding? Really?
我原来在中♥央♥情报局工作
I was in the CIA.
知道吗 这种行为已经废除了
You know, we don’t do that anymore.
好 嘿 嘿 别别 喔 喔
Okay,hey, hey, hold it, whoa, whoa.
等一下 等一下 我们学过的是
Wait, wait, wait. Here’s what we learned.
审问的关键
The key to interrogation…
是在审问者
is establishing a bond
和犯人之间建立一种纽带关系
Between the interrogator and the subject, okay?
知道吗 要和谐相处的 好吗
You know, just sort of like a rapport, okay?
你应该让我对你有好感
You need me to like you.
你应该让我对你有好感的 好吗
You need me to like you, okay?
你需要我对你有好感
You need me to like you!
我真不喜欢你
I really don’t like you.
好 好 好
Okay, okay, okay.
-金凯德在哪儿 -他就在你后面
-Where is Kincaid? -He’s right behind you.
我赌上童子军的荣誉 该死
Scout’s honor. Fuck!
该死
Fuck!
嘿 听着 在你说话前
Hey listen, before you start talking…
我知道你又要开始讲道理了
‘Cause I know you’re gonna start fucking talking…
我只是想为嘲笑
I just want to apologize for
杀死黑泽这事道个歉
Laughing about pupping Kurosawa
我知道那一枪让你丢了你女朋友还有
I know that shit cost you your girl and that…
你一直念叨的假冒伪劣 毫无用处的AAA级垃圾
Fake-ass, made-up triple A shit you keep talking about.
不 都是我的错
No, It was all my fault.
我的错
No…
我做那些都是为了自己
I did it all to myself.
布莱斯 振作起来 你不是为了自己才这么做的
Bryce, please! come on, you didn’t do it to yourself.
– 那就是人生 人生就是这样 – 没有了阿米莉亚的人生
-That’s life. Life happens. -Life without amelia.
嘿 这不是还有时间解决问题吗
Hey, still time to work that shit out.
那么 你和鲁塞尔探员是怎么认识的
So, how’d you and agent Roussel meet?
干活的时候
On a job.

She was…
她在执行卧底任务
She was working an undercover op…
十分业余
Very badly.
当时我在一个客户的葬礼上 他心脏病发作身亡
I was at a client’s funeral. Massive heart attack.
我能保护一个人不被子弹射中 不被炸伤
I can protect someone from bullets and explosives,
但我不能
But there’s nothing I can do
阻止他连续68年来不加控制地
Against indiscriminate use of mayonnaise
食用蛋黄酱
for 68 straight years.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!