控制塔 机组一号♥请求到禁区内
Tower, Airmed 1 requests priority clearance…
负责伤亡事故的优先处理权
To restricted zone for casualty extraction.
长官 大楼被封锁了
Officer, the building is in lockdown.
达克霍维奇不得不离开牢房♥
Dukhovich does not leave his cell.
我们走
Let’s go!
结束了 副局长
It’s over, Assistant Director.
放弃吧
Give up.
我不想这么做的 阿米莉亚
I didn’t want to do this, Amelia.
我发誓
I swear to you.
噢 卧♥槽♥
Oh, fuck!
迈克尔 迈克尔
Michael! Michael!
– 迈克尔 你能听到吗 – 你没事吧 啊
-Michael, you hear me? -Are you okay? Yeah?
– 嗯 – 很好很好很好
-Yeah. -Good, good, good.
– 你呢 – 很好
You? -Yeah.
哦 不
Oh, no.
– 你在流血 – 哦 不不 我很好
-You’re bleeding. -Oh, no, no, no. I’m fine.
我去找点帮手
I’ll get some help.
待在这儿
Stay here.
落下去
Take her down!
噢 噢 噢
Ahh, ahh, ahh!
站到楼边上 蠢货
Up on the ledge, Dookie Man.
你听到了吧 混♥蛋♥ 到楼边上去
You heard me, bitch! Up on the ledge!
看看你的表情
The look on your face.
你可真自豪啊
You’re so proud.
达瑞斯 金凯德
Darius Kincaid…
你要成为英雄了 挽救了今天的危机
About to be a hero, save the day.
但这些都不值一提
None of that matters.
你不会获得救赎的
There is no redemption,
你这样的人连赎罪的资格都没有
No atonement for a man like you.
你的人生轨迹拖出的 只是一群死尸
Your whole life has been but a trail of corpses…
而我也只会是死尸之一
And I will be just another dead body on the pile!
来吧 杀了我啊
Go ahead! Finish me!
但别觉得这能让你改头换面
But don’t think for a moment it will change what you are.
我他妈才不在乎
I don’t give a fuck about all of that!
当你向我的保镖开枪的时候
You fucked up when you shot…
你就该死了
My bodyguard.

Who?
杜霍维奇 那是杜霍维奇
Dukhovich. It’s Dukhovich.
好吧 我是这么想的
Okay, here’s what I’m thinking.
当个名人保镖
Celebrity security.
这样压力小一点
It’s low stress.
像 偶像组合之类的
Boy bands and shit, right?
其中一人被杀了
One of those guys gets killed,
没人会对我发火的
Nobody’s getting all that mad at me.
– 好吧 我们再想想哦 – 我们一起吗
-Well, we’ll figure it out. -We will?

Yo!
哦天哪 大兄弟你是怎么被这辣妹给绑住的
What a brother gotta do to get arrested up in this bitch?
不能有人电晕他吗
Can’t someone just taser him?
比如 用一把非致命的泰瑟枪
I mean, like, a non-lethal taser.
卡索莉娅局长
Director Casoria.
我的交易还算数吗
My deal still good?
你真是战斗到了最后一刻 金凯先生
You definitely held up your end, Mr. Kincaid.
鲁塞尔探员
Agent Roussel,
你怎么不去找副手铐给金凯德先生
Why don’t you go find Mr. Kincaid some handcuffs.
乐意之极
With pleasure.
你的直觉是对的
You were right to trust your instincts.
干得不错
Well done.
谢谢您 长官
Thank you, ma’am.
– 不用谢 – 谢什么
-You’re welcome. -For what?
我为了让你看鲁塞尔 给你找了个前排座位
I got you a front row seat to the Roussel show…
并且给了你超级无敌想要的
And I got you that all-access backstage pass
畅通无阻的后台通行证
To that ass you’ve been wanting so bad.
你干什么了
You did what?
哦 你懂得 当你跳出车的时候
Well, you know, when you jumped out of the car…
– 我给了她你的信息 – 我没有跳
-I gave her the 411 on you. -I didn’t jump out of the–
我是摔出了那该死的挡风玻璃
I went through the fucking windshield.
– 语义学 – 语义学
-Semantics. -Semantics?
语义学 就是用不同的语言
Semantics. Yeah, just another way
形容相同的事件罢了
Of saying the same thing–
我知道什么是语义学
I know what Semantics means.
我还知道我并不需要你的爱情忠告
I also know that I don’t need to take love advice from you.
哦 是嘛 那告诉我为什么在我出现前
Oh, really? So tell me how that love life shit
你的感情生活一团糟
Was going before I showed up.
你知道 她已经回心转意了
You know, she’s gonna be right back,
就到这儿吧
And that’s it.
你还有逃跑的最后机会
Last chance to run.
我会跟进这个项目
I’m going along with the program
直到索尼娅被释放
Till Sonia’s free.
然后我就可以做我的事了
Then I do my thing.
你真觉得一切都这么简单 是吗
You really think it’s gonna be that easy, do you?
鳖孙 你懂的
Motherfucker, please.
车到山前必有路嘛 没路那就自己挖
You know when I want some shit to pop, it pops.
就像穿过黑泽飞机上那个
Like that shot through that tittie-small window
丁点大舷窗的惊艳一枪
On Kurosawa’s plane.
好了 你够了
Okay, that’s enough out of you.
让我看看当黑泽倒下去的时候
Show me the face you made
– 你的表情 – 说起来还是扎心 闭嘴好吗
-when that shit went down. -That still stings, all right?
我知道你没料到会发生什么
I know you wasn’t expecting that shit to happen.
不 我早等着你
Yeah, I was expecting you
爆掉我客户的头
To blow my client’s head off.
你露出了家破人亡的表情吗
Did you have that “home alone” face,
像这样
Like ooh!
你们谁有手铐吗
Do you guys have handcuffs?
你有吗
Do you have any?
全球红色警告
A worldwide red notice
今天雇佣杀手达瑞斯 金凯德
Was issued today for contract killer Darius Kincaid.
从女王陛下监狱 贝尔马什逃出
Kincaid has escaped from Her Majesty’s Prison Belmarsh.
此臭名昭著的杀手必定携带武器
The notorious hitman is almost certainly armed,
被定为极度危险级别
And considered extremely dangerous.
哦 宝贝
Oh, Baby.
你为了我们的周年纪念日越狱
It’s so romantic that you broke out of prison
真是太浪漫了
For our anniversary.
我怎么能错过今年的纪念日呢 亲爱的
No way was I gonna miss it this year, corazon.
– 哦 我的小蟑螂 – 周年纪念日快乐
-Ay, mi cucaracha. -Happy anniversary.
周年纪念日快乐 鳖孙
Happy anniversary, motherfucker.
来 开始
Okay, let’s go.
转过去
Turn over!
安静点 谢谢
Be quiet on set, please.
安静点
Quiet.
放下管子
Pipe down.
好的 瑞安 准备
Okay. Stand by, Ryan.
等着教堂的钟声响过
Holding on the church bells.
继续 谢谢
Hold the roll, please.
抱歉 瑞安
Sorry, Ryan.
等着教堂的钟声响过吧 伙计
Just waiting on church bells, mate.
哪儿来的钟声
Yeah. Where are they coming from?
哪儿来的钟声
Where are they coming from?
还在录
Still rolling.
好了 让麦克斯
All right, send Max,
让麦克斯下来 好吗
Send Max down, would you?
麦克斯 去看看这该死的地方是怎么了
Max, go find out what the fuck is going on down there.
天呐 这是导演剪辑版吗
Jesus, is this the director’s cut?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!