很明显 我们的办公室机密泄露了
Clearly, our office security’s been breached.
我们目前仍处于红色警备状态
The red notice stays.
但你可以走了 我让你休假
You, however, can go. I’m placing you on leave.
你要交出你的武器和证件
You will surrender your weapon and credentials.
这故事你可以讲很多年 阿米莉亚
You are going to be telling this story for years, Amelia…
可以坐在大办公室里讲
From inside a very large office…
也可以在狭窄的小牢房♥里
Or a very small cell.
很好 这赌局我的底牌更大
Well, I like my odds.
除非布莱斯和金凯德杀了彼此
The only way Bryce and Kincaid don’t make it to the Hague…
否则没有什么能阻挡他们到海牙的路
Is if they kill each other first.
阿米莉亚
Amelia.
– 她正在犯下大错 – 我们得堵住漏洞
-She’s making a mistake. -We need to plug our leak.
这个布莱斯 你信任他吗
Now, this Bryce, do you trust him?
护送人方面的话 是的
With something like this, yes.
我会跟卡索莉娅说
I’ll speak to Casoria,
让她允许你和我们一起去海牙
Get her to allow you to come to the Hague with us.
但你要全盘托出
But no more secrets.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
找一辆车 车牌号♥是FJ56MHV
Search for car, plate FJ56MHV.
他们会用交通摄像头
They’ll have identified the car
查出这辆车
With the traffic cams by now.
至于你嘛 欢迎进入逃亡生涯
And you. Welcome to fugitive life.
直到我把你送到站
Until I turn you in.
我们得找另一辆车开
Just need to find a different vehicle…
旧车型 无警报
Older model, no alarm.
就你了
Right here.
还好我有备而来
Luckily, I came prepared.
如果你要花很久的话
You know, if you’re gonna be a while,
不如我先去找个房♥间休息一下
I can just go in there and get a room.
这是一种低影响 高效率的
There’s an art to low impact, high efficiency
破门艺术 但是
Breaking and entering, but–
– 和艺术殊途同归 – 所以你又流血了
-Art’s objective. -And you’re bleeding again.
你说 一个大杀四方的家伙
You know, for a dude that runs around killing people,
对流血的态度怎么那么奇怪
You’ve got this really strange thing about bleeding.
这样很没效率
It’s inefficient.
再说 我不杀人 我守护人
And I don’t kill people, I protect them.
赫克托 拉米雷斯呢
Hector Ramirez.
他是个杀手
Hector Ramirez was an assassin.
是 我知道 他是我教出来的
Yeah, I know. I trained him.
当时他的刀尖抵在了我客户喉咙旁
Who was holding a knife to my client’s throat.
所以你就杀了他
And you killed him.
不 我救了我的客户
No. I saved my client.
我觉得赫克托的观点可能与你有些不同
I think Hector might have a different perspective on that.
哦 是吗
Oh, is that so?
恩 事情是这样的
Well, here’s the thing.
我是一个AAA级的执行护卫特工
I was a triple A rated executive protection agent.
你刚扯了一个AAA级的蛋
You just made up that triple A bullshit.
不 我没有
No, i did not!
如果不是你这样的反♥社♥会♥者
And if guys like you, sociopaths like you
费尽周折想要杀害我的客户
Weren’t running around trying to kill my clients,
就没有人会受伤
Then no one would get hurt.
AAA级吗 是的 听起来你像是
Triple A, yeah, it sounds like you ought to be
卖♥♥人身保险的
Selling life insurance
或者是给老子修变速器的
Or fixing my fucking transmission, or something.
相信我 你是不可能入保的
Well, you’re uninsurable, trust me.
你刚刚说了曾经
And you said “was”.
我曾是一个3A级的可怕白♥痴♥
“I was a triple A, x-rated dickhead!”
混♥蛋♥你给老子上车
Get in the fucking car!
给老子上来
Get in the fucking car!
我的那个老天啊
Jesus fucking christ.
你绝对说了 曾
You definitely said “was”.
曾的意思是 我曾是一个AAA级的白♥痴♥
“was” as in, “I used to be a triple x dickhead
开着捷豹
Driving a Jag…
但我现在却开着这烂车乱转悠
But now i’m rolling around in this shitwagon.”
系好你的安全带
Put your seatbelt on.
怎么了 眼睛没盯好吗
What happened? Lose your edge?
走神了
Drop focus?
你犯错了 然后让客户挂了
You slip up and let a client get popped?
我没犯过错
Never slipped up.
是嘛 那是怎么变成了曾经是呢
Well, how did “am” become “was”?
我 其实我不太明白
I don’t– i don’t actually know.
我是说 一个所谓的专业刺客
I mean, how does the so-called expert assassin
是怎么被国际刑♥警♥抓到的
Get busted by Interpol?
因为爱情 都是爱情的错
Love, baby. Straight up love.
当时 我在日内瓦干的好好的 是吧
See, I’m doing this job in Geneva, right?
有个家伙洗了不该洗的钱
Some dude washing the wrong dude’s money.
然后我接到了一个电♥话♥
I get a call.
什么事
What?
我老婆出车祸了 很严重
My wife’s been in a car accident. A bad one.
什么
What?
然后我就放过了日内瓦这家伙 飞回了墨西哥
So, Geneva dude gets a pass, I jet back to Mexico city…
直接跑到医院
Go straight to the hospital.
闯入索尼娅的房♥间
Bopped up in sonia’s room…
那里有二十来个探员早已等候多时
Two dozen agents waiting for me.
这就是所谓的玩心吧
Played by the heart.
我们都被玩过心啊 伙计
Happens to the best of us, man.
我是说 就像鲁塞尔特工带你
I mean, sort of like how agent Roussel took you
这么高 这么高 再到这么高
From here… to here to here.
哦 不仅是杀手还是个偷听狗
Oh, assassin and eavesdropper.
的确 你真是 是一个双重威胁
That’s a real– you’re a real double threat.
哈 你当时像个婊♥子♥那样抱怨
Well, you were whining like a bitch so loud,
我隔着墙都能听见
I heard you through the wall.
我俩间的问题不关你的事
Agent Roussel and I aren’t any of your concern.
所以 她甩了你是因为那些屁话
So, she dumped you because of all your tight-assed…
无聊最好 三思而后行
Boring is good, look before you leap,
系好安全带之类的
Put your seatbelt on shit?
不是她甩了我
She didn’t dump me.
切 鳖孙 我知道是她甩的你
Oh, motherfucker, I know she dumped you.
我只是想知道其中的原因
I’m just perusing all the reasons why…
还有那汗牛充栋的混♥蛋♥们
And there’s a plethora of those motherfuckers.
– 汗牛充栋 – 是 就是很多的意思
-Plethora? -Yeah. It means a lot.
我知道汗牛充栋的意思
I know what plethora means!
只是它不适用在这里
It just doesn’t apply here!
别从屋顶上跳下来
And not jumping off the top of a roof,
这才是有逻辑的 安全的做法
That’s logical, that’s safe.
还有 系好安全带 合乎逻辑 安全
You know, wearing a seatbelt, logical, safe.
我问你件事啊
Let me ask you something,
你中过几次弹
How many times have you been shot?
– 今天的也算 – 算
-Counting today? -Yeah.
哦 太多了数不清 你呢
Ooh! Too many to count. You?
零次
Zero.
扯淡 我俩都心知肚明那件事
Now, we both know that’s bullshit.
我没有扯淡好吗
That’s not bullshit, okay?
那次不过是一点皮肉伤
This was a little flesh wound.
只是子弹嗖的一下擦过
You just kind of zinged it right there.
甚至连创可贴都用不着 运气好
Didn’t even require a band-aid. You got lucky.
是啊 只不过是我开枪的时候垫石动了
Yeah, the rock shifted just as i took the shot.
你这个走狗屎运的混♥蛋♥ 该死
You’re a lucky motherfucker. Fuck!

Fuck!
我可去他的布拉格
Fucking Prague.
是啊 去他的
Yeah, Prague.
你也没有为客户挡过子弹吗
You never even took one for a client?
没有 从来没有这个必要
Nope. Never had to.
好吧 但我问的是 你会吗
Yeah, but the question is, would you?
看吧 如果我购买♥♥了AAA级服务
See,if I’m paying triple a rates,
我想要的是一条龙全套服务
Then i’m looking for that full-service shit,
你知道我在说什么不
You know what i’m saying?
有个A指的是你的小命
That extra A stands for ass, yours,
而它 挡在我和子弹之间
Between mine and a bullet.
做好万全准备
Being prepared for everything…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!