你认为安全屋内有人
And you believe it’s not?
无论如何 访问密♥码♥被激活了
Well, the access code was activated
但没有身份认证
Without identity authorization.
金凯德会不会已经进入了
Could Kincaid have gotten inside?
但那里已经经过旋转加密
But it’s on a revolving encryption.
让一队人赶过去 马上
Get a team over there. Now!
鲁塞尔探员在哪
And where is agent Roussel?
– 抱歉 该去工作了 – 祝好运
– Sorry, got to go. – Good luck.
我想我知道金凯德在哪
I believe I know where Kincaid is.
刚说到的这个达瑞斯 金凯德
I know this Darius Kincaid
我认识他
we’re talking about.
我要证明他已经死透了
I want proof he’s dead.
证明 比如照片
Proof? Like a photo?
比如他的项上人头
Like a head.
– 这些该死的是什么东西 – 你是个逃犯
-What the fuck is all this? -You’re a fugitive.
– 逃犯不能随意行动 – 不不不 我不是说手铐
-Fugitives wear restraints. -No, no, no, not the cuffs.
我说的是我身上这些
I’m talking about these whack ass
花里胡哨的东西
Hipster clothes I’m wearing.
– 是啊 幸好我带了多余的 – 到底是谁走运了
-Yeah, luckily I brought extra. -Lucky for who?
哦 该死的 谁给我穿了内♥裤♥
Ah, shit. am I wearing underwear?
那也是我的
Those are for me too,
以防再次给你换裤子
In case I have to change your pants again.
根本不够穿
Not a fan.
你知道他们称呼我摇摆钟是有原因的
You know they call me swinging dicks for a reason.
不谈这个话题行不行
How about we never speak of this again.
该死
Shit.
国际刑♥警♥协议
Interpol protocol.
当电♥话♥响起而无人接听时
When that phone rings and nobody answers,
他们就会派干员来
They’re gonna send officers to the door.
果然
And there they are.
遵命 我们正在设置警戒区
Yes, we’re setting our perimeter.
舒服吗
Comfy?
那么 那位刑♥警♥小姐去哪了
So, what happened to little Miss Interpol?
– 鲁塞尔探员离开了 – 哦 该死的
– Agent Roussel’s gone. – Oh damn!
我喜欢她 她贼火♥辣♥
I liked her. She’s spunky.
这栋建筑有两座楼梯间 没有消防
This building has two stairwells, no fire–
没有安全出口 没有相邻的屋顶
Escapes and no adjacent rooftops.
知道吗混♥蛋♥ 你不是地球上
You know, you’re not the only observant motherfucker
唯一一个善于观察的人
On the planet.
出门的时候 让我先过去
I go through doors first.
我检查是否安全 随后你跟上
I check to see if it’s clear, then you follow.
真的吗 你觉得有这个必要吗
Really? you think that’s necessary?
我的任务就是不让你遭到伤害
My job is to keep you out of harm’s way.
胡扯 鳖孙
Shit, motherfucker.
我就是那个伤害
I am harm’s way.
分散开来 占据楼层
Split up and take different floors.
分散开来 占据楼层
Split up and take different floors.
两名敌人 可能更多
Two hostiles, maybe more.
我觉得我是不是应该有把枪
I don’t suppose i could have a gun?
不 我们从北边的楼梯间离开
No. we’re gonna take the north stairwell.
我们走
Let’s go.
不 你这个混♥蛋♥
No! You fuck!
哦 感谢上帝 你来了
Oh! Thank god, you’re here.
没了你我都不知道我还能做什么
I don’t know what I would’ve done without you.
干得好 猜猜现在怎样
Well done. Guess what happens now?
枪声 有枪声
Shots fired! Shots fired!
各单位报告位置
All units send in a 9-9.
新麻烦来了
Now we have a new problem.
我做事喜欢低调
I like to keep things a little more subtle.
快 他们朝屋顶来了
Quick, they’re heading for the roof.
你看 无聊不是更好一点吗
See, boring is better.
好吧
Okay.
太响了
That’s very loud.
反正也没子弹了
It was empty anyway.
屋顶发现两个热源信♥号♥♥
We have two heat signatures on the rooftop
正在向北移♥动♥
Moving in a northbound direction.
收到 快快 他们在屋顶
Copy that! Go, go, go! They’re on the roof!
不不不 跳下去存活几率为零
No, no, no. No odds in that jump.
那也比将要从那扇门里
Well, it beats the hell out of whatever’s
出来的东西好得多
Gonna come through that door.
不 要是能
No. Just gotta–
要是能找到更巧妙的方法
We just gotta find a more intelligent way–
哦 鳖孙
Oh! Motherfucker!
该死
Shit!
额滴神啊
Holy fucking shit.
拿下屋顶 快快
Secure the roof! Go, go, go!
德尔塔小队跟我来
Delta squad with me!
他们在北边
They’re on the north side!
收到
Copy that!
我用一条腿都能跳下来
Made that jump on one leg.
我根本没跳就下来了
I made that jump without jumping.
走吧
Let’s go.
那么 下一个巧妙的方法是什么
So, what’s your next trick,
展现给我不用逃跑的逃跑吗
Showing me how we escape without escaping?
先想办法到车那里去
Let’s just try to get to the car
不要再杀人 懂吗
Without killing anyone, all right?
– 这是你的车吗 – 其中一辆
– Is this your car? – One of them.
我记得上次开枪打你的时候你开着一辆捷豹
I remember shooting at you in a Jaguar.
系上安全带 如果我们要高速逃亡的话
Buckle up. If we get in a high-speed chase,
你最好系紧了
I want you strapped in.
我更担心车轮够不够紧
I’m more worried about the wheels
会不会被你的速度甩飞掉
Coming off this bitch when you reach the speed limit.
你要知道 在以前
You know, back in the day,
我们根本不会去偷这种烂车
We wouldn’t have even stolen this piece of shit…
我们无所不能偷啥都行
And we stole everything.
我记得有天晚上
I remember one night–
我知道你的一切
I know all I need to know about you.
你之前所有被拘捕的事情啦
All your early arrests…
你父亲把监狱当家一样进出啦
Your father in and out of prison,
你正在追随他的脚步
You following in the same footsteps.
做了点小功课 是吧
Did your little research, did you?
防患于未然而已
Well, prepare for a test, so there are no surprises.
恩 你长大后想成为一个警♥察♥
Hmm, and you grew up wanting to be a cop…
结果你发现这东西根本赚不了钱
Till you found out there wasn’t no money in that shit.
所以你加入中情局 锻炼你的能力
So you joined the CIA, sharpened your skills…
然后决定单飞开店
Then decided to open your own shop,
自己去钓大鱼
Pimp yourself out to the fat cats.
你这些破事我甚至都不用调查
I didn’t even have to do no research to know that shit.
全都写在你那无知的脸上
It’s written all over your punk ass.
那你不如讲讲 我接下来的人生轨迹
Can’t wait to hear what I’ll do next.
真棒
That’s great.
你说你为何不
You know, why don’t–
为何不躺下呢
Why don’t you lay back
又可以不被发现
And keep from getting spotted, huh?
– 又舒服 – 好主意
-Get comfortable. -That’s a good idea.

Ooh-hoo!
后面怎么闻着一股尿味
Smells like ass back here!
我打赌 之前的捷豹根本没有这味
Bet that Jag never smelled like ass.
哦 这是你的电解质吗
Oh! These your electrolytes?
达瑞斯走了
Darius has gone.
这里只有条子
Nothing but cops out here.
用面部识别查出的这个人
Facial recognition identifies this man
是迈克尔 布莱斯
As Michael Bryce.
但你早知道了 不是吗 鲁塞尔探员
But you already know that, don’t you, agent Roussel?
– 你们有过旧情 – 好久以前
-You two have a history. -Long time ago.
你把金凯德偷偷藏进了我们自己的安全屋
You slipped kincaid into our own safe house
然后又带来了这个
Then brought in this–
执行护卫特工
Executive protection agent?
官方渠道已经泄密
Official channels had been compromised.
你还想让我怎么做
What did you expect me to do?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!