You.
不 住手
No! Stop!
求你们
Please.
动手啊 处刑人
Well? Executioner?
等等
Wait!
等等
Wait!
我知道剑在哪
I know where the sword is.
没想到我还能再回来
I never thought I’d be back here.
我以为会更美一些呢
I thought it’d be a lot nicer.
倒不是说它不美 只是着火了
I mean, not that it’s not nice. It’s just, it’s on fire.
看 山上
Here, up here in the mountains.
有热信♥号♥♥ 那里聚集了很多人
Heat signatures. People clustered together.
她要去找他们了
She’s coming for them.
好 把我丢在王宫 我去引开她
Okay, drop me off at the palace and I’ll draw her away.
你想害死自己吗
And get yourself killed?
困在那里的人才是最重要的
The people trapped down there are all that matters.
我去应付海拉时
While I’m dealing with Hela,
你们得疏散阿斯加德的人♥民♥
I need you two to help get everyone off Asgard.
我们要怎么做啊
How the hell are we supposed to do that?
我在地面上有人接应
I have a man on the ground.
阿斯加德人♥民♥
Asgard.
她来了
She’s here.
这下飞船有火力了
Now the ship has a gun.
交给我吧
I’ll take it from here.
我在武器库发现了这个
I found this in the armory.
祝你好运
Good luck.
陛下
Your Majesty…
别死了
Don’t die.
你懂我意思的
You know what I mean.
别停步
We must keep moving!
去彩虹桥
Go to the Bifrost!
姐姐
Sister.
你还活着
You’re still alive.
我喜欢你对这里的改造 重装♥修♥了啊
I love what you’ve done with the place. Redecorating, I see.
看来我们父亲解决
It seems our father’s solution
所有问题的思路都是掩盖
to every problem was to cover it up.
或驱逐
Or to cast it out.
他对你说你有资格 他也对我说过这话
He told you you were worthy. He said the same thing to me.
你瞧
You see?
你根本不了解他
You never knew him.
没见过他最辉煌的时刻
Not at his best.
奥丁和我曾让整个文明淹死在血泪之中
Odin and I drowned entire civilizations in blood and tears.
你以为这些金子是哪来的
Where do you think all this gold came from?
然后 有一天
And then, one day,
他突然决定做个仁慈的君王
he decided to become a benevolent king.
制♥造♥和平 保护生命
To foster peace, to protect life.
生下你
To have you.
我能理解你的愤怒
I understand why you’re angry.
你毕竟是我姐姐
And you are my sister,
严格讲 有权继承王位
and technically have a claim to the throne.
相信我 我也愿意别人来统治
And believe me, I would love for someone else to rule.
但那不能是你
But it can’t be you.
你真是坏透了
You’re just the worst.
好吧 起来
Okay, get up.
你坐在我的位置上了
You’re in my seat.
父亲曾对我说
You know, Father once told me
一位明君从不挑起战争
that a wise king never seeks out war.
但必须时刻做好准备
But must always be ready for it.
回去
Go back!
回去
Go!
老实说 我以为你有更大本事呢
To be honest, I expected more.
海姆达尔
Heimdall!

The sword!
我们的不同之处在于
Here’s the difference between us.
我是奥丁的长女
I’m Odin’s firstborn,
合法继承人 阿斯加德的拯救者
the rightful heir, the savior of Asgard.
你什么都不是
And you’re nothing.
如此简单 瞎子都看得清
So simple, even a blind man could see it.
这下你让我想起了爸爸
Now you remind me of Dad.
那只臭狗打不死
The stupid dog won’t die!
没事了 交给我吧
Everything’s gonna be all right now. I got this.
你想知道我是谁
You wanted to know who I am?
你说什么呢
What the hell are you talking about?
你会看到的
You’ll see!
瞧 谁都别想跑
You see? No one’s going anywhere.
我会拿到那把剑
I’ll get that sword,
哪怕我为此要杀光他们每个人
even if I have to kill every single one of them to do it.
伙计
Hey, man.
我是寇格 这是米克
I’m Korg. This is Miek.
我们要跳上那艘飞船离开这里
We’re gonna jump on that spaceship and get out of here.
要一起来吗
Wanna come?
你们的拯救者到了
Your savior is here.
想我了吗
Did you miss me?
大家快上船吧
Everyone, on that ship now.
欢迎回家 我看到你来了
Welcome home. I saw you coming.
当然了
Of course you did.
虽然是英勇之举 但你们毫无胜算
It’s a valiant effort, but you never stood a chance.

You see…
我不是女王 或怪物
I’m not a queen or a monster.
我是死亡女神
I’m the Goddess of Death.
你是什么的神来着
What were you the god of, again?
就算是你有两只眼睛时
Even when you had two eyes,
也只能看清一半
you’d see only half the picture.
她太强大了 没有锤子 我做不到
She’s too strong. Without my hammer, I can’t.
你是托尔 锤子之神吗
Are you Thor, the God of Hammers?
锤子是用来帮你控制力量 集中力量的
That hammer was to help you control your power, to focus it.
不是你力量的源泉
It was never your source of strength.
太迟了 她已经夺下了阿斯加德
It’s too late. She’s already taken Asgard.
阿斯加德不是一个地方 从来不是
Asgard is not a place. Never was.
这里就可以是阿斯加德
This could be Asgard.
阿斯加德是我们人♥民♥的所在
Asgard is where our people stand.
而现在 那些人♥民♥需要你的帮助
Even now, right now, those people need your help.
我不像你那么强大
I’m not as strong as you.
是啊
No…
你比我更强大
You’re stronger.
告诉我 弟弟
Tell me, brother.
你是什么的神来着
What were you the god of, again?
-你来迟了 -你缺了只眼睛
– You’re late. – You’re missing an eye.
还没打完呢
This isn’t over.
我觉得我们该解散报仇者
I think we should disband the Revengers.
用闪电打她
Hit her with a lightning blast.
我刚用史上
I just hit her with the
最大的闪电打她了
biggest lightning blast in the history of lightning.
毫无作用
It did nothing.
我们得抵住她 直到大家都上了船
We just need to hold her off until everyone’s on board.
那也不是个完
It won’t end there.
海拉在阿斯加德待得越久 她就越强大
The longer Hela’s on Asgard, the more powerful she grows.
她会找到我们的
She’ll hunt us down.
我们得在此时此地阻止她
We need to stop her here and now.
我们怎么办
So what do we do?
我不要再演”喊救命”了
I’m not doing “Get Help.”
阿斯加德不是一个地方 是人♥民♥所在
Asgard’s not a place, it’s a people.
洛基
Loki,
我们根本不是要阻止诸神黄昏
this was never about stopping Ragnarok.
我们要引发诸神黄昏
This was about causing Ragnarok.
苏尔特尔的王冠 在地堡里
Surtur’s crown, the vault.
只能如此
It’s the only way.
真大胆 哥哥
Bold move, brother.
我都不敢想
Even for me.
我们来吧
Shall we?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!