雷神 告诉他
God of Thunder. Tell him.
我这辈子从未见过这个人
I’ve never met this man in my life.
-他是我弟弟 -领养的
– He’s my brother. – Adopted.
他能不能打
Is he any kind of a fighter?
你把我脖子上的东西拿走 我就打给你看看
You take this thing out of my neck and I’ll show you.
瞧瞧 他在威胁我呢
Now, listen to that. He’s threatening me.
小火花 事情是这样的
Hey, Sparkles, here’s the deal.
如果你想回到那个二死堡还是什么的地方
If you wanna get back to Ass-place, Assberg…
阿斯加德
Asgard.
任何参赛者 只要能打败我的冠军
Any contender who defeats my champion,
就能赢得自♥由♥
their freedom they shall win.
好啊 那就给我指个路
Fine. Then point me in the direction
要我去揍的人在哪里
of whoever’s ass I have to kick!
这才是我的参赛者
That’s what I call, contender.
这边走 大王
Direction would be this way, Lord.
洛基
Loki!
放松点 哥们
Take it easy, man.
这边呢
Over here.
向你招手的一堆石头
The pile of rocks waving at you. Here.
是的 我其实是有生命的
Yeah, I’m actually a thing. I’m a being.
请允许我做个自我介绍
Allow me to introduce myself.
我叫寇格 我算是这里的领导吧
My name is Korg. I’m kind of like the leader in here.
你也能看出来 我是石头做的
I’m made of rocks, as you can see.
但不要被我的外表吓到
But don’t let that intimidate you.
你不用害怕 除非你是剪刀做的
You don’t need to be afraid unless you’re made of scissors.
就是跟你开个石头剪刀布的小玩笑
Just a little rock-paper-scissor joke for you.
这是我的好朋友 米克
This is my very good friend over here, Miek.
他是只有剪刀手的昆虫
He’s an insect and has knives for hands.
你是克努南人 对吗
You’re a Kronan, aren’t you?
-没错 -你怎么会落到这里
– That I am. – How’d you end up in here?
我试图发动革命来着
Well, I tried to start a revolution,
但没做好宣传工作
but didn’t print enough pamphlets.
所以几乎没人参加
So hardly anyone turned up,
除了我妈妈和她那讨厌的男朋友
except for my mum and her boyfriend, who I hate.
作为惩罚 我被迫来到这里做个角斗士
As punishment, I was forced to be in here and become a gladiator.
简直是个宣传灾难
Bit of a promotional disaster, that one.
但我其实在策划另一场革命
But I’m actually organizing another revolution.
我不知道你是不是感兴趣
I don’t know if you’d be interested in something like that.
你觉得怎么样
Do you reckon you’d be interested?
你怎么会…
How did you…
是啊 这个地方其实是个圈
Yeah, no. This whole thing is a circle.
但不是真正的圈 更像是个恐怖怪圈
But not a real circle, more like a freaky circle.
这没道理
This doesn’t make any sense.
是啊 这里就是不讲道理的
No, nothing makes sense here, man.
没道理就是这里的道理
The only thing that does make sense is that nothing makes sense.
这里有人跟宗师的冠军打过吗
Has anyone here fought the Grandmaster’s champion?
道格打过
Doug has.
道格
Doug!
这就是命 道格已经死了
Our luck, Doug’s dead.
对了 跟宗师的冠军打过的人都死掉了
That’s right. Everyone who fights the Grandmaster’s champion perishes.
你呢 你是石头做的
What about you? You’re made of rocks.
会死掉的石头 看啊 又掉一块
Perishable rock. There you go. Another one gone.
我只是小打小闹
Yeah, no, I just do the smaller fights,
暖暖场之类的
warm up the crowd and whatnot.
等等 你不是要去跟他打吧
Wait. You’re not gonna face him, are you?
没错
Yes, I am.
我要跟他打 打赢他 然后离开这鬼地方
Gonna fight him, win, and get the hell out of this place.
道格以前就这么说
That’s exactly what Doug used to say.
回见 新道格
See you later, new Doug.
没人记得我吗
Does no one remember me?
没人学过我们的历史吗
Has no one been taught our history?
看看这些谎言
Look at these lies.
高脚杯 花♥园♥聚会
Goblets and garden parties?
和平协议
Peace treaties?
奥丁…
Odin…
为成果骄傲
Proud to have it,
却觉得手段可耻
ashamed of how he got it.
我们曾势不可挡
We were unstoppable.
在扩张阿斯加德帝国时 我曾是他的武器
I was his weapon in the conquest that built Asgard’s empire.
我们征服了一个又一个王国
One by one, the realms became ours.
然后 就因为我的野心比他更大
But then, simply because my ambition outgrew his,
他就将我放逐 囚禁
he banished me, caged me,
像只野兽一样把我锁了起来
locked me away like an animal.
在那之前 阿斯加德的战士是受尊敬的
Before that, Asgard’s warriors were honored,
他们的遗体像英雄那样葬在这宫殿下面
their bodies buried as heroes beneath this very palace.
-奥丁的宝藏 -赝品
– Odin’s treasures. – Fake.
这里大部分的东西都是赝品
Most of the stuff in here is fake.
或者没用
Or weak.
比我以为的要小
Smaller than I thought it would be.
这个还可以
That’s not bad.
但是这个…
But this…
永恒烈火
The Eternal Flame.
想看看真正的力量是什么样子吗
Want to see what true power really looks like?
亲爱的芬里斯 他们对你做了什么
Fenris, my darling, what have they done to you?
永恒烈火将让你们重生
With the Eternal Flame, you are reborn.
我好想你
I’ve missed you.
我想念你们大家
I’ve missed you all.
奥丁
Odin,
我愿你升入英灵殿
I bid you take your place in the halls of Valhalla,
勇者将在那里永生
where the brave shall live forever.
我们应该高兴而不是哀伤
Nor shall we mourn but rejoice,
因为他们死得光荣
for those that have died the glorious death.
扎心 对吗
Hurts, doesn’t it?
被欺骗的感觉
Being lied to.
告诉你是一回事 然后你发现那都是假的
Being told you’re one thing and then learning it’s all a fiction.
你不会以为我真的会来这里见你吧
You didn’t think I’d really come and see you, did you?
这地方太恶心了
This place is disgusting.
你是不想要我帮忙吗
Does this mean you don’t want my help?
我不能失去我在宗师身边的地位
Look, I couldn’t jeopardize my position with the Grandmaster.
我为赢得他的信任很费心力
It took me time to win his trust.
他是个疯子 但也是有办法应付的
He’s a lunatic, but he can be amenable.
我是想告诉你
What I’m telling you is,
你可以跟我一起服侍宗师
you could join me at the Grandmaster’s side.
也许将来 宗师会出事 然后…
Perhaps, in time, an accident befalls the Grandmaster, and then…
你不是真在考虑回去吧
You’re not seriously thinking of going back, are you?
我们姐姐像砸玻璃一样轻松毁了你的锤子
Our sister destroyed your hammer like a piece of glass.
她比我们都强 她比你强
She’s stronger than both of us. She’s stronger than you.
你一丝机会都没有
You don’t stand a chance.
你明白我什么意思吗
Do you understand what I’m saying here?
好吧
Fine.
那我得单干了
I guess I’ll just have to go it alone.
一如既往
Like I’ve always done.
你能不能说点什么
Would you say something?
说话啊
Say something!
你要我说什么
What would you like me to say?
你装死
You faked your own death,
偷了王位 剥夺了奥丁的法力
you stole the throne, stripped Odin of his power,
把他留在地球上等死 放出了死亡女神
stranded him on Earth to die, releasing the Goddess of Death.
这些够不够
Have I said enough
还是你要我继续翻两天之前的旧账
or would you like me to go back further than the past two days?
我还没见过他口中这个宠儿冠军
You know, I haven’t seen this beloved champion he talks of,
但听说他野蛮得吓人
but I’ve heard he is astonishingly savage.
明天的格斗 我下了很大的注压你输
I’ve placed a large wager against you tomorrow.
别让我失望
Don’t let me down.
滚开 鬼
Piss off, ghost!
他消失了
He’s freaking gone.
恶心
Yuck!
这上面还留着不知谁的毛发和血
There’s still someone’s hair and blood all over this.
伙计们 格斗完能不能清理下武器啊
Guys, can you clean up the weapons once you finish your fight?
恶心的懒蛋
Disgusting slobs.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!