我真怀念这个
I’ve missed this.
不过 真是可惜
Still, it’s a shame.
好战士白白枉死
Good soldiers dying for nothing,
就因为他们看不到未来
all because they couldn’t see the future.
悲哀
Sad.
看 他还活着
Look, still alive.
改主意了吗
Change of heart?
滚回你爬出来的山洞去吧
Go back to whatever cave you crept out of.
你个女魔头
You evil demoness!
去看看我的王宫吧
Let’s go see my palace.
别担心 你已被找到
Fear not, for you are found.
你到家了 再也回不去了
You are home, and there is no going back.
没人能离开此地
No one leaves this place.
但这里是什么地方
But what is this place?
这里是 萨卡
The answer is Sakaar.
被宇宙传送门环绕
Surrounded by cosmic gateways,
萨卡位于已知和未知世界的边缘
Sakaar lives on the edge of the known and unknown.
这里收集了所有迷失 不被爱的东西
It is the collection point for all lost and unloved things.
比如你
Like you.
但在萨卡 你是重要的
But here on Sakaar, you are significant.
你是有价值的
You are valuable.
你是被爱的
Here you are loved.
怎么回事
What the hell?
没人比宗师更爱你了
And no one loves you more than the Grandmaster.
他是最初的 第一个迷失 第一个被找到的人
He is the original, the first lost and the first found.
萨卡的创始人
The creator of Sakaar,
冠军格斗之父
and father of the Contest of Champions.
虽然你曾经一文不名 但现在你有了身份
Where once you were nothing, now you are something.
你是宗师的财产
You are the property of the Grandmaster.
恭喜
Congratulations!
你将在5秒后见到宗师
You will meet the Grandmaster in five seconds.
准备好
Prepare yourself.
准备好
Prepare yourself.
你将见到宗师
You are now meeting the Grandmaster.
他真棒 是个”他”吧
He’s wonderful. It is a he?
是的
It is a he.

Yeah.
我就喜欢你过来 142
I love when you come to visit, 142.
你总给我带最好的东西来
You bring me the best stuff.
托佩兹 每次我们聊起拾荒者142号♥
Whenever we get to talking, Topaz, about Scrapper 142,
我都怎么说 “她是…” B开头的词
what do I always say? “She is the…” And it starts with a “B.”
垃圾
Trash.
不 不是垃圾
No, not trash.
你是就等着那么说她吗
Were you waiting just to call her that?
都不是B开头的词
It doesn’t start with a “B.”
酒鬼婆娘
Booze hag.
抱歉 不是 “最好的”
I’m so sorry. No, “Best.”
我是想说”最好的”
I was thinking about “Best.”
因为我总说你是最好的
‘Cause I always say you’re the best.
她为我带来了我的格斗冠军呢
She brought me my beloved champion, you know.
每次她来你都这么说
You say that every time she’s here.
你今天带来的是什么 告诉我
What have you brought today? Tell me.
参赛者
A contender.
什么
A what?
我得凑近点 我要凑近看看他
I need to go closer. I want to get a closer look at this.
可以把我往前推推吗 谢谢
Can you take us closer? Thank you.
给她钱
Pay this lady.
给我等一下
Just wait a damn minute.
我可不是卖♥♥品
I’m not for sale.
天呐 他挺有斗志
Man, he’s a fighter.
我要一千万
I take 10 million.
告诉她那是做梦
Tell her she’s dreaming.
老天 给她钱吧
For heaven’s sakes, transfer the units.
你会付出代价的
You’ll pay for this.
不 是别人付我钱
No, I got paid for this.
我想知道的是
Here’s what I wanna know.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是雷神
I am the God of Thunder.
我没听到雷声
I didn’t hear any thunder,
但你手上的是电火花吗
but out of your fingers, was that sparkles?
我们找到你表亲了
We’ve located your cousin.
太好了
Good!
来吧 你会喜欢这个的
Yeah, come on. I think you’re gonna like this.
他在这儿呢
There he is.
表弟
Hey, cuz.
我们差点没找到你 你藏起来了吗
We almost couldn’t find you. What, you been hiding?
那么
So…
求你
Please.
对不起
I’m sorry.

Yeah.
卡洛
Carlo…
我赦免你
I pardon you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你被赦免了
You’re officially pardoned.
免了生命
From life.
救命
Help me.
天呐
Oh, my God!
流到我脚下了 看啊
I’m stepping in it. I’m stepping in it. Look!
好臭
The smell.
这是什么味儿
What does it smell like?
烤焦的吐司
Burnt toast.
我怎么这么没礼貌
What happened to my manners?
我还没好好自我介绍呢
I haven’t properly introduced myself.
来吧 跟我来
Come on. Follow me.
我叫宗师
My name is Grandmaster.
我主持一项
I preside over a little
滑稽表演 叫做冠军格斗
harlequinade called the Contest of Champions.
来自各处的人 都会不情愿地参与其中
People come from far and wide to unwillingly participate in it.
而你 我的朋友 可以加入新卡司
And you, my friend, might just be part of the new cast.
怎么样
What do you say to that?
我们不是朋友 我也不在乎你的游戏
We’re not friends and I don’t give a shit about your games.
我要回阿斯加德
I’m going back to Asgard.
阿屎加德
Ass-gard.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
我下方有个时间空间的虫洞
There was a wormhole in space and time beneath me.
于是 我放手了
At that moment, I let go.
洛基
Loki?
洛基
Loki! Loki!
过来
Over here. Over here.
-失陪一下 -洛基
– Excuse me one second. – Loki!
-干什么 -你还活着
– What? – You’re alive?
-我当然还活着 -你怎么来了
– Yes, of course I’m alive. – What are you doing here?
这话什么意思
What do you mean, what am I doing?
我被困在这张破椅子上了
I’m stuck in this stupid chair.
-你怎么没坐椅子 -没人让我坐椅子
– Where’s your chair? – I didn’t get a chair.
-帮我从这椅子上起来 -不行
– Get me out of this one. – I can’t.
-帮我起来 -不行
– Get me out. – I can’t.
什么
What?
我跟那个宗师交了朋友
I’ve made friends with this man. He’s called the Grandmaster.
-他是个疯子 -我赢得了他的好感
– He’s crazy! – I’ve gained his favor.
彩虹桥几周前把我丢到了这里
The Bifrost brought me out here weeks ago.
-几周前 -是啊
– Weeks ago? – Yes.
我才刚到
I just got here.
你们在小声说什么呢
What are you whispering about?
这里的时间规律很不一样
Time works real different around these parts.
在别的世界上 我都该几百万岁了
On any other world, I’d be, like, millions of years old.
但在萨卡上
But here on Sakaar…
不管怎样 你认识这个…
In any case, you know this…
你称自己为雷王是吧
You call yourself Lord of Thunder?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!