这则咒语是否要为阿斯加德人做些调整
whether this incantation requires any Asgardian modifications.
不用
Nope.
我们不需要那个
We don’t need that.
你能不能别那么做了
Will you stop doing that?
我可以…我需要你一根头发
Can I… I need just one strand of your hair.
我告诉你 我的头发是碰不得的
Let me explain something. My hair is not to be meddled with.
我们完全可以用走的
We could have just walked.
他在等你了
He’s waiting for you.

All right.
别忘了你的伞
Don’t forget your umbrella.
是啊
Yes.
抱歉
Sorry.
来了
There we go.
我还得要回我弟弟
I suppose I’ll need my brother back.
对了 好的
Yeah. Right.
我都下落30分钟了
I have been falling for 30 minutes!
他就交给你了
You can handle him from here.
好的 非常感谢你帮忙
Yes. Of course. Thank you very much for your help.
祝你好运
Good luck.
“交给你” 你是谁
Handle me? Who are you?
洛基
Loki.
你是什么术士吗
You think you’re some kind of sorcerer?
你个二流货 别以为你…
Don’t think for one minute, you second-rate…
好吧 再见
All right. Bye-bye.
父亲
Father?
看看这里 多美
Look at this place. It’s beautiful.
父亲 是我们
Father, it’s us.
我的儿子们
My sons.
我一直在等你们
I’ve been waiting for you.
我知道 我们来接你回家了
I know. We’ve come to take you home.
回家 是啊
Home, yes.
你们母亲 她在召唤我
Your mother, she calls me.
你们听到了吗
Do you hear it?
洛基 解除你的魔法
Loki, lift your magic.
我花了好久才摆脱你的咒语
Took me quite a while to break free from your spell.
弗丽嘉会为你自豪的
Frigga would have been proud.
过来陪我坐下 我没多少时间了
Come and sit with me. I don’t have much time.
我知道我们辜负了你
I know we failed you.
但我们可以弥补的
But we can make this right.
是我辜负了你们
I failed you.
诸神黄昏已经到来
It is upon us. Ragnarok.
不 我阻止了诸神黄昏 我了结了苏尔特尔
No, I’ve stopped Ragnarok. I put an end to Surtur.

No.
已经开始了 她要来了
It has already begun. She’s coming.
我的生命是唯一遏制着她的东西
My life was all that held her back.
但我大限将至
But my time has come.
我无法再抵住她了
I cannot keep her away any longer.
父亲 你在说谁
Father, who are you talking about?
死亡女神 海拉
Goddess of Death. Hela.
我的长女
My firstborn.
你姐姐
Your sister.
什么
Your what?
她的暴♥力♥欲望膨胀到我无法控制
Her violent appetites grew beyond my control.
我无法阻止她 就囚禁了她 把她关了起来
I couldn’t stop her, so I imprisoned her. Locked her away.
她从阿斯加德汲取力量
She draws her strength from Asgard,
等她到了那里 她的力量就将无可限♥量♥
and once she gets there, her powers will be limitless.
不管她是什么 我们可以一同阻止她
Whatever she is, we can stop her together.
我们可以一同对抗她
We can face her together.
不行的
No, we won’t.
我已走上了另一条路
I’m on a different path now.
这件事你们得独自面对了
This you must face alone.
我爱你们 我的儿子
I love you, my sons.
看啊
Look at that.
记住这地方
Remember this place.
家园
Home.
哥哥
Brother.
这都怪你
This was your doing.
他死了啊
So he’s gone.
真可惜 我还挺想看到那一幕的
That’s a shame. I would’ve liked to have seen that.
你就是海拉吧
You must be Hela.
我是托尔 奥丁之子
I’m Thor, son of Odin.
是吗 你长得不像他
Really? You don’t look like him.
或许我们可以商量一下
Perhaps we can come to an arrangement.
你口气像他
You sound like him.
跪下
Kneel.
你说什么
Beg your pardon?
跪下
Kneel.
拜见你的女王
Before your queen.
别指望了
I don’t think so.
不可能
It’s not possible.
亲爱的 你根本想象不到我都能做什么
Darling, you have no idea what’s possible.
带我们回去
Bring us back!

No!
洛基
Loki!
你是谁 你把托尔怎么了
Who are you? What have you done with Thor?
我是海拉
I’m Hela.
我就是个扫地的
I’m just a janitor.
你看上去像个求生本能强烈的机灵鬼
You look like a smart boy with good survival instincts.
想要份工作吗
How would you like a job?
你是个战士吗
Are you a fighter?
还是食物
Or are you food?
我就是路过
I’m just passing through.
是食物
It is food.
跪下
On your knees.
他是我的
He’s mine.
等等
Wait!
等等
Wait!
他是我的
He’s mine.
如果你们想要他 得过我这关
So if you want him, you go through me.
但我们已经得到他了
But we’ve already got him.
那好吧 我就先过你们这关
All right, then. I guess I go through you.
又来食物了
More food.
谢谢
Thank you.
拾荒者142号♥ 我需要进门并觐见老大
Scrapper 142. I need clearance and an audience with the boss.
我带来了特别的东西
I’ve got something special.
你要带我去哪
Where are you taking me?
回答我
Answer me!
我是托尔 奥丁之子 我得回阿斯加德
I am Thor, son of Odin. I need to get back to Asgard.
非常抱歉 王子殿下
Many apologies, your majesty.
我发现 你们并不认识我
It’s come to my attention that you don’t know who I am.
我是海拉 奥丁的长女
I am Hela, Odin’s firstborn,
阿斯加德大军的统帅
the commander of the Legions of Asgard,
王位的合法继承人 死亡女神
the rightful heir to the throne, and the Goddess of Death.
我父亲已死
My father is dead.
两位王子也是 不客气
As are the princes. You’re welcome.
我们曾在宇宙中坐拥无上力量
We were once the seat of absolute power in the cosmos.
我们的地位无可匹及
Our supremacy was unchallenged.
但奥丁却止步于九大王国
Yet Odin stopped at Nine Realms.
我们的命运是统治所有其他王国
Our destiny is to rule over all others.
我是来恢复那份权势的
And I am here to restore that power.
给我跪下
Kneel before me
加入我 与我一起踏上伟大的征途
and rise into the ranks of my great conquest.
不管你是谁
Whoever you are,
不管你做了什么 马上投降
whatever you’ve done, surrender now!
否则我们绝不留情
Or we will show you no mercy.
不管我是谁 我刚刚说话你听没听啊
Whoever I am? Did you listen to a word I said?
这是你最后的警告
This is your last warning!
我以为你们会乐意见到我呢
I thought you’d be happy to see me.
好吧
Fine.
进攻
Charge!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!