托尔 我们在哪
Thor, where are we?
嗯 关于那个
Yeah, about that.
萨卡 请注意 我有坏消息
Sakaar, hear ye. Attention please. I have some bad news.
我最爱的尊贵冠军失踪了
My beloved exalted champion has turned up missing.
上街去为我的冠军欢庆吧
Take to the streets. Celebrate my champion.
那是谁
Who’s that?
他算是这里的统治者
He kind of runs the place.
你在他家住了好一阵
You actually lived at his house for awhile.
-是吗 -是啊
– I did? – Yeah.
发生了好多事 我们俩最近打了一架
Quite a lot’s happened. You and I had a fight recently.
-我赢了吗 -没有 我赢了 很轻松
– Did I win? – No, I won. Easily.
感觉不对呢
Doesn’t sound right.
就是如此
Well, it’s true.
看来那个诱拐犯
It seems that that criminally seductive
雷王把他偷走了
Lord of Thunder has stolen him away.
是诱拐犯雷神 我们得走了
Seductive God of Thunder. We need to move.
糟糕
Oh, no.
这太糟了
This is bad.
这太糟糕了
This is really, really bad.
托尔 我在抓狂
Thor, I think I’m freaking out.
别别
No, no, no.
别抓狂 你没事的 穿上这个
Don’t freak out. You’re okay. Put these on.
这是托尼的衣服
These are Tony’s clothes.
-我知道 穿吧 -他也在吗
– I know, come on. – Is he here?
不 他没在 听着 保持冷静
No, he’s not here. But listen. Just stay calm, okay?
太阳快下山了
The sun’s going down.
太阳要下山了 太阳快下山了
The sun’s getting really low. Sun’s going down.
我很生气
I’m upset!
我非常生气
I’m very upset.
知道我喜欢生气的哪一点吗 怪罪
You know what I like about being upset? The blame.
现在 我就想做这个
Right now, that’s the mindset that I’m in.
知道我怪谁吗
And you know who I’m blaming?
宗师 我可以…
Grandmaster, I can…
别打断我
Don’t interrupt me!
给你
Here you go.
你干吗把融化棍递给我
Why are you handing me the melt stick?
他打断了我
He was interrupting.
那又不是死罪
That’s not a capital violation.
我说到哪了
Where was I?
我的宝贝冠军不见了
My precious champion has come up missing,
这都是因为那个雷王
and it’s all because of that Lord of Thunder.
都怪他
It’s all because of him.
你哥哥
Your brother.
不管你们怎么回事 是领养还是另有隐情
Whatever the story is. Adopted, or complicated, or you know.
我相信有很多渊源
I’m sure there’s a big history.
他是你带来的参赛者
And your contender…
亲爱的朋友
My dear friend,
如果你能给我12小时
if you were to give me 12 hours,
我可以把他俩都活着带回来
I could bring them both back to you. Alive.
我两小时就能做到
I could do it in two.
我一小时就能做到
I could do it in one.
打住吧
Let’s stop there.
知道吗 我今早醒来时
You know what? I woke up this morning
想的是公开处决
thinking about a public execution.
但现在 我可以安于
But for now, I’ll settle for this sweet little
“谁能先抓到他”
“Who’s gonna get him first?”
所以 你们得抓紧了
So, you’re on the clock.
你做了什么
What have you done?
我不听命于你 狗腿子
I don’t answer to you, lackey.
是洛基
It’s Loki.
你要听命于宗师
And you will answer to the Grandmaster.
你为什么要帮我哥哥和那个绿傻瓜逃跑
Why would you help my brother escape with that green fool?
我不帮任何人
I don’t help anyone.
你是个女武神
You’re a Valkyrie.
我以为女武神都惨死了
I thought the Valkyrie had all died gruesome deaths.
接下来要说什么想好了
Choose your next words wisely.
非常抱歉 那记忆一定很痛苦
I’m terribly sorry. Must be a very painful memory.
太阳快下山了 要下山了
The sun’s going down. It’s getting really low.
太阳快下山了 要下山了
The sun’s going down. It’s getting real low.
该死
Oh, shoot.
-太阳快下山了 -你能不能别念叨了
– Sun’s getting low. – Would you stop saying that?
我就是需要你保持冷静
I just need you to stay calm.
冷静 我在外星球上
Calm? I’m on an alien planet!
反正就是个星球 星球你也是去过的
This is just a planet. You’ve been on a planet before.
是啊 就一个
Yeah. One.
现在你去过俩了 这是好事
Now you’ve been on two. That’s a good thing.
-这是新体验 -天呐
– It’s a new experience. – Oh, my God.
我的神经元
My neurons,
已经在超过我大脑信息处理速度地运作了
they’re firing faster than my brain can handle the information.
这次的感觉完全不一样
The whole thing is totally different this time.
以前 我一直觉得
In the past, I always felt
我和绿巨人各有一只手把着方向盘
like Hulk and I each had a hand on the wheel.
但这次 就好像他拿了车钥匙
But this time, it’s like he had the keys to the car
而我被锁在后备箱里
and I was locked in the trunk.
你现在回来了 这才最重要
All right, well, you’re back now. That’s all that matters.
不 不是的
No, it’s not what matters.
我就是想告诉你
What I’m trying to tell you,
如果我再变成绿巨人
is that if I turn into the Hulk again,
班纳可能就再也回不来了
Banner may never come back.
而且我们还困在一颗一切都让我紧张的星球上
And we’re stranded on a planet that is designed to stress me out.
我们没被困 我会想到办法回家的
We’re not stranded. I’m gonna figure out a way to get us home.
谢谢
Thank you.
不是你家 我的家 阿斯加德
Not your home, though. Asgard. My home.
什么
What?
听着 我的人♥民♥身陷危险
Listen, my people are in great danger.
你和我 我们得去击退一个非常厉害的人
You and I, we have to fight this really powerful being,
碰巧她还是我姐姐
who also happens to be my sister.
好吧 这太离谱了
Okay, that is so wrong on so many…
我不想打你姐姐 这是家庭问题
I don’t wanna fight your sister. That’s a family issue.
不 她是邪恶化身
No, she’s an evil being.
我不管她怎么样
I don’t care what she is.
我不要再打谁了 我受够了
I’m not fighting any more beings. I’m sick of it.
-什么 -我刚跟你说了
– What? – I just told you.
如果我再变成绿巨人 我会变不回来的
If I turn into the Hulk, I am never gonna come back again.
你都不在乎
And you don’t care.
不不 我要组建一支队伍
No, no. I’m putting together the team.
绿巨人是火
The Hulk is the fire.
等等 你是在利用我得到绿巨人
Wait, you’re just using me to get to the Hulk.
-什么 -真过分
– What? – It’s gross.
什么 不是的
What? No!
你才不在乎我呢 你不是我的朋友
You don’t care about me. You’re not my friend.
才不是 我都不喜欢绿巨人 他就…
No! I don’t even like the Hulk. He’s all like…
“砸扁 砸扁 砸扁”
“Smash, smash, smash.”
我更喜欢你
I prefer you.
谢谢
Thanks.
但老实说 在对抗邪恶化身这件事上
But if I’m being honest, when it comes to fighting evil beings,
他是很强大很有帮助
he is very powerful and useful.
班纳也很强大很有帮助
Yeah, Banner’s powerful and useful, too.
是吗
Is he though?
好吧 绿巨人有几个博士学位 零
Okay. How many PhDs does Hulk have? Zero.
班纳有多少个博士学位 七个
How many PhDs does Banner have? Seven.
好吧 你不用打任何人
Fine, you don’t have to fight anyone.
但我们在这里有危险 我们得走了
But we’re in danger here, so we have to move.
你拿那个做什么
What are you doing with that?
我需要伪装 我是逃犯
I need a disguise. I’m a fugitive.
-我也需要伪装 -你就是伪装
– I need a disguise. – You are the disguise.
-我装成托尼·斯塔克 -什么
– I’ll be Tony Stark. – What?
嗯 托尼和吉普赛人
Yeah. Tony and the gypsy.
不 你不是托尼 你是布鲁斯·班纳
No, no, you’re not Tony. You’re Bruce. Bruce Banner.
那你为什么把我打扮成托尼
Then why did you dress me up like Tony?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!