我爸是个石匠 我妈是…
Well, me dad was a stonemason. Me mum was…
嗯 打住吧 我的意思是
Right, yeah, I’ll just stop you there. What I meant was,
你的野心是什么
what’s your ambition?
我只想要个机会证明自己
I just want a chance to prove myself.
承认
Recognition.
我年轻时
When I was young,
每位伟大国王都有个处刑人
every great king had an executioner.
不仅仅是进行处刑
Not just to execute people,
也执行国王的愿景
but also to execute their vision.
但主要还是做处刑的
But mainly to execute people.
但 这仍是无上光荣
Still, it was a great honor.
我曾是奥丁的处刑人
I was Odin’s executioner.
你就做我的处刑人
And you shall be my executioner.
我们开始征程吧
Let’s begin our conquest.
斯科尔奇 剑呢
Skurge, where’s the sword?
那把剑是打开彩虹桥的钥匙
That sword is the key to opening the Bifrost.
你提到的那些人
Those people you mentioned,
那些不肯乖乖就范的
the ones who aren’t falling into line…
把他们都抓起来
Round them up.
借过
Excuse me.
抱歉了 那些玩意到处都是
Sorry about that. These bloody things are everywhere.
走吧
Come on.
你们在这里是安全的
You’ll be safe here.
我们没事了吧
Are we cool?
绿巨人洗热浴盆
It’s Hulk in a hot tub.
你这样多久了
So how long have you been like that?
什么样
Like what?
这样 大块头 绿色的 呆头呆脑
Like this. Big, and green, and stupid.
绿巨人一直是绿巨人
Hulk always Hulk.
你怎么到这儿的
How’d you get here?
靠赢
Winning.
你是说作弊吧
You mean cheating?
你赢的时候 对手也都有这玩意吗
Were they wearing one of these when you won?
你怎么来到这儿的
How’d you arrive here?
昆式战斗机
Quinjet.
很好 那架昆式战斗机现在在哪
Yes. Now, where is the Quinjet now?
你没穿衣服
That’s naked.
他没穿衣服
He’s very naked.
这下忘不掉了
It’s in my brain now.
昆式战斗机
Quinjet.
太好了
Yes!
我要带咱们离开
I’m getting us out of here.
这个糟糕的地方
This terrible, awful place.
你会喜欢阿斯加德的
You’re gonna love Asgard.
很大 还金闪闪的
It’s big. It’s golden. Shiny.
绿巨人不走
Hulk stay.
不不 我的人♥民♥需要我回阿斯加德
No, no, no. My people need me to get back to Asgard.
我们得阻止诸神黄昏
We must prevent Ragnarok.
诸神黄昏
Ragnarok?
我家园的毁灭预言
The prophesied death of my home world.
世界末日 一切终结
The end of days, it’s the end of…
如果你帮我回阿斯加德
If you help me get back to Asgard,
我可以帮你回地球
I can help you get back to Earth.
地球恨绿巨人
Earth hate Hulk.
地球爱绿巨人 他们爱死你了
Earth loves Hulk. They love you.
你是复仇者联盟成员 我们的队友 朋友
You’re one of the Avengers. One of the team, one of our friends.
朋友就该如此 彼此支持
This is what friends do. They support each other.
你是班纳的朋友
You’re Banner’s friend.
我才不是班纳的朋友 我更喜欢你
I’m not Banner’s friend. I prefer you.
班纳的朋友
Banner’s friend.
我都不喜欢班纳
I don’t even like Banner.
“我喜欢数字 科学什么的”
“I’m into numbers and science and stuff.”
托尔走 绿巨人留下
Thor go. Hulk stay.
好吧
Fine.
留下吧
Stay here.
破地方 难看死了
Stupid place. It’s hideous, by the way.
又是红 又是白 选个颜色吧 真荒唐
The red, the white. Just pick a color. Ridiculous.
砸扁你
Smash you.
你才没砸扁什么 那场角斗我赢了
You didn’t smash anything. I won that fight.
-我砸扁了你 -好吧
– I smashed you. – Yeah, sure, sure.
-小手臂 -什么
– Baby arms. – What?
小个子
Baby.
白♥痴♥ 你个幼稚鬼
Moron! You big child.
托尔走
Thor go!
我在走
I am going.
托尔再走
Thor go again.
托尔在家了
Thor home.
绿巨人训练
Hulk trains.
好啊 祝你开心
That’s great. Have fun.
-好啊 大块头 -生气姑娘
– Hey, big guy. – Angry girl.
你都干什么呢
What have you been up to?
获胜
Winning.
海姆达尔 我知道你看得到我
Heimdall, I know you can see me.
我需要你帮我
I need you to help me.
帮我看到
Help me see.
我看得到你 但你在很远的地方
I see you, but you’re far away.
这里怎么回事
What’s going on here?
自己来看吧
Come see for yourself.
我在祖先建造的要塞里庇护大家
I’m providing refuge in a stronghold built by our ancestors.
但如果抵挡不住 我们只能靠彩虹桥逃跑
But if the garrison falls, our only escape is Bifrost.
你想要疏散整个阿斯加德
You’re talking about evacuating Asgard?
如果留下我们都活不久
We won’t last long if we stay.
她汲取阿斯加德的力量 每天都更强大
She draws her power from Asgard and grows stronger every day.
走吧
Come on.
海拉很贪婪
Hela is ravenous.
如果我放走了她
If I let her leave,
她会吞噬整个九大王国甚至宇宙
she’ll consume Nine Realms and all the cosmos.
我们需要你
We need you.
我在想办法了 但我都不知道自己在哪
I’m working on it. But I don’t even know where the hell I am.
你所在的星球周围都是传送门 穿过其中一个
You’re on a planet surrounded by doorways. Go through one.
-哪个 -大的那个
– Which one? – The big one.
托尔难过
Thor sad.
闭嘴
Shut up.
托尔难过
Thor sad.
我不难过 你个白♥痴♥
I’m not sad, you idiot.
我在生气
I’m pissed off!
愤怒 我失去了父亲
Angry. I lost my father.
我失去了锤子
I lost my hammer.
-唧唧歪歪 像个孩子 -你都没认真听
– Whining and crying. Cry like baby. – You’re not even listening.
别踢东西
Don’t kick stuff.
你真不够朋友
You’re being a really bad friend.
你才不够朋友
You bad friend!
-你知道我们怎么喊你吗 -不知道
– You know what we call you? – No.
我们喊你蠢复仇者
We call you the stupid Avenger.
你是小复仇者
You’re tiny Avenger!
你疯了吗
What, are you crazy?
是啊
Yes.
知道吗 地球是恨你
You know what? Earth does hate you.
不要
No.
很抱歉我说了那些话
I’m sorry I said those things.
你不是蠢复仇者
You’re not the stupid Avenger.
没人喊你蠢复仇者
Nobody calls you the stupid Avenger.
没事
It’s okay.
你不能随便冲人仍盾牌
You just can’t go around throwing shields at people.
差点杀了我
Could have killed me.
我知道 对不起 我总是好生气
I know. I’m sorry. I just get so angry all the time.
绿巨人总是很生气
Hulk always, always angry.
我知道 我们是一样的
I know. We’re the same, you and I.
我们就是俩鲁莽的傻瓜
We’re just a couple of hot-headed fools.
是啊 一样 绿巨人是火 托尔是水
Yeah, same. Hulk like fire, Thor like water.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!