因为你光着呢
Because you were naked.
好吧 这是个好理由
Okay, I’ll give you that.
你干什么呢 别乱抓了
What are you doing? Stop doing that!
托尼的裤子好紧
Tony wears his pants super tight.
-别抓了 -抱歉
– Stop it! – I’m sorry.
-你为什么怪怪的 -我不知道
– Why are you being so weird? – I don’t know.
或许我在一个怪物体内
Maybe the fact that I was trapped for two years
困了两年所以才怪怪的
inside of a monster made me a little weird.
没事的
It’s okay.
你没事的 冷静下来 走吧
You’re good. Calm down. Calm down. Come on.
我们去阿斯加德
Listen, we’re gonna go to Asgard
你再也不用去想绿巨人了
and you’re not gonna have to think about the Hulk ever again.
-好吗 -好
– All right? – All right.
绿巨人 绿巨人
Hulk! Hulk! Hulk!
这可太糟了
This is bad.
班纳 班纳
Banner! Banner!
班纳
Banner!
班纳
Banner!
托尔
Thor!
我正打算那么做呢
I was gonna do that.
我先做了
Yeah, well, I did it first.
很好 你在这儿干什么
That’s good. What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么 你不是要走吗
What are you doing here? I thought you were leaving.
出了点小岔子
I got sidetracked.
这是怎么…
What’s with the…
是我的伪装
It’s my disguise.
但我能看到你的脸
But I can see your face.
我这样你不就看不到了
Not when I do this, you can’t.
你发型不错
Your hair looks nice.
我喜欢你的处理 换过吗 还是洗了
I like what you did with it. Change it? Washed it maybe?
她眼睛上那个是什么
What are those things on her eyes?
是她杀过的人吗
Are those people that she’s killed?
她好美 强壮又勇敢
She’s so beautiful and strong and courageous.
这家伙是谁
Who is this guy?
-我吗 -我朋友
– Who? Me? – He’s a friend.
-我是布鲁斯 -我觉得我认识你
– I’m Bruce. – I feel like I know you.
我也这么觉得
I feel like I know you, too.
听着 我多年来浑浑噩噩 想忘记过去
Look, I’ve spent years in a haze, trying to forget my past.
萨卡似乎是借酒消愁 忘记过去
Sakaar seemed like the best place to drink and forget,
混吃等死的绝佳之处
and to die one day.
我是觉得你喝得太多了
I was thinking that you drink too much,
可能会因此没命
and that probably was gonna kill you.
我没打算停止喝酒
I don’t plan to stop drinking.
但我不想忘记
But I don’t wanna forget.
我不能再扭头不管了
I can’t turn away anymore,
所以 如果我要死
so if I’m gonna die, well,
那不如是为了把我的剑
it may as well be driving my sword
插♥进♥那个屠夫婆娘的心脏
through the heart of that murderous hag.
-很好 -嗯
– Good. – Yeah.
所以 我是说 我想加入你的团队
So, I’m saying that I wanna be on the team.
有名字了吗
Has it got a name?
嗯 叫报仇者联盟
Yeah, it’s called the Revengers.
报仇者
Revengers?
因为我要报仇 你也要报仇
Because I’m getting revenge. You’re getting revenge.
还有你 你想报仇吗
You, too. What do you… Do you want revenge?
-我还没决定 -好
– I’m undecided. – Okay.
另外 我还带了示和礼物
Also, I’ve got a peace offering.
惊不惊喜
Surprise.
得确认一下
Just had to be sure.
你好 布鲁斯
Hello, Bruce.
上次我见你时 你想杀了所有人
So, last time I saw you, you were trying to kill everybody.
你现在都在忙什么
Where are you at these days?
每时每刻都不一样
It varies from moment to moment.
那是龙牙剑吗
Is that a Dragonfang?
是的
It is.
天啊
My God.
这就是著名的女武神之剑
This is the famed sword of the Valkyrie.
萨卡和阿斯加德
So, Sakaar and Asgard are about
之间离得不能更远了
as far apart as any two known systems.
最好的办法 是走城外的一个虫洞
Our best bet is a wormhole just outside of city limits.
在山达尔补充燃料 18个月后就能回到阿斯加德了
Refuel on Xandar, and we can be back in Asgard in 18 months.
不行 我们要走大的那个
Nope. We are going through the big one.
魔鬼屁♥眼♥
The Devil’s Anus?
屁♥眼♥
Anus?
等等 谁的屁♥眼♥
Wait, wait, wait. Whose anus?
声明一下 我选的时候不知道它叫这么个名字
For the record, I didn’t know it was called that when I picked it.
看起来像是在爱因斯坦罗森桥[虫洞]内
That looks like a collapsing neutron star inside of
坍缩的中子星
an Einstein-Rosen Bridge.
我们需要另找艘船 它会把我的船撕成碎片
We need another ship. That will tear mine to pieces.
她说得对 我们需要一艘能禁得住
She’s right. We need one that can withstand
奇点短程线拉力的船
the geodetic strain from the singularity.
还得有脱机动力转向系统
And has an offline power steering system
没有机载电脑也能运行
that could also function without the on board computer.
还得有杯托
And we need one with cup holders,
因为我们要死了 喝酒吧
because we’re gonna die. So, drinks!
我认识你吗 我好像认识你
Do I know you? I feel like I know you.
我也觉得我认识你 好奇怪
I feel like I know you, too. It’s weird.
你觉得怎么样
What do you say?
穿过不稳定的宇宙传送门进行未知总星系旅行
Uncharted metagalactic travel through a volatile cosmic gateway.
这才叫冒险
Talk about an adventure.
-我们需要一艘飞船 -没错
– We need a ship. – Need a ship.
有那么一两艘飞船 绝对是最顶尖的
There are one or two ships. Absolute top of the line models…
你们不非得听我的
I don’t mean to impose…
但宗师有很多飞船
But the Grandmaster has a great many ships.
我可能还偷到了他安全系统的密♥码♥
I may even have stolen the access codes to his security system.
还突然难以抑制地想行正义之举吗
And suddenly you’re overcome with an urge to do the right thing.
天啊 不是
Heavens, no.
宗师对我的好感已消磨殆尽
I’ve run out of favor with the Grandmaster,
我用飞船和密♥码♥
and in exchange for codes and access to a ship,
换安全穿过屁♥眼♥
I’m asking for safe passage through the Anus.
你是说 你能让我们进入机库
You’re telling us that you can get us access into the garage
而不触发警报
without setting off any alarms?
对 哥哥 我可以
Yes, brother. I can.
好 我先…提醒你们一下
Okay, can I just… A quick FYI.
我几分钟前跟他说话的时候
I was just talking to him just a couple minutes ago
他很想杀了我们
and he was totally ready to kill any of us.
他确实想杀我来着
He did try to kill me.
是啊 我也是 好多次呢
Yes, me too. On many, many occasions.
我们小时候 有一次
There was one time when we were children,
他变成了一条蛇
he transformed himself into a snake,
他知道我喜欢蛇
and he knows that I love snakes.
我捡起蛇 好好欣赏
So, I went to pick up the snake to admire it,
结果他变了回去
and he transformed back into himself
大喊 “嘿 是我”
and he was like, “Yeah, it’s me!”
然后捅了我 我们当时才八岁
And he stabbed me. We were eight at the time.
我们要偷飞船的话
If we’re boosting a ship
得把王宫的守卫引开
we’re gonna need to draw some guards away from the palace.
放出野兽吧
Why not set the beast loose?
闭嘴
Shut up.
你们有野兽
You guys have a beast?
没有 没什么野兽 他在胡说
No, there’s no beast. He’s just being stupid.
我们要挑起革命
We’re going to start a revolution.
-革命 -我过会儿再解释
– Revolution? – I’ll explain later.
-他是谁来着 -过会儿再解释
– Who’s this guy again? – I’ll explain later.
你拉出来的
Is that some sort of protoplasm,
是原生质吗 还是卵
all the stuff that’s coming out of you, or are they eggs?
看起来像卵
Looks like eggs.
我找寇格
I’m looking for Korg.
谁找我
Who’s asking?
我知道是你
I know you’re asking

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!