的确是非常好笑
‘Twas indeed hilarious.
你是阿斯加德的拯救者
You are the savior of Asgard.
-讲述我的故事 -我会的
– Tell my story. – I will.
为我建一座雕像
Build a statue for me.
我们会为你建一座大雕像的
We will build a big statue for you.
还要戴着我的头盔 有大弯角的那个
With my helmet on, with the big bendy horns.
你的英勇我会禀告父王
I will tell Father what you did here today.
我不是为了他
I didn’t do it for him.
我不是为了他
I didn’t do it for him.

No!
洛基因伤不治而死
And so, Loki died of his wounds,
他为我们献出了生命
giving his life for ours.
他击退了那些可憎的精灵
He fought back those disgusting elves,
为王国带来了和平
he brought peace to the realm.
洛基 我的儿子
Loki, my boy…
多年前 我在那覆满冰霜的战场上发现了你
‘Twas many moons ago I found you on that frostbitten battlefield.
那天 我尚未看出你是
On that day, I did not yet see in you
阿斯加德的拯救者 是啊
Asgard’s savior. No.
你只是个小蓝冰棍
You were merely a little blue baby icicle
却融化了我这老傻瓜的心
that melted this old fool’s heart.
精彩 精彩 演得好
Bravo! Bravo! Well done. Bravo.
父亲
Father.
该死
Shit.
我的儿子 托尔回来了
My son, Thor, has returned!
你好 我的孩子
Greetings, my boy.
这出戏真有趣 叫什么
It’s an interesting play. What’s it called?
《阿斯加德的洛基之惨剧》
The Tragedy of Loki of Asgard.
人♥民♥想纪念他
The people wanted to commemorate him.
他们是该如此
Indeed they should.
我喜欢那座雕像
I like the statue.
比他在世时要好看多了
A lot better looking than he was when he was alive, though.
不那么猥琐 油腻了
A little less weaselly, less greasy, maybe.
你知道这是什么吗
Do you know what this is?
苏尔特尔的头骨 厉害的武器啊
The skull of Surtur. That’s a formidable weapon!
帮个忙 把这个锁进地堡
Do me a favor. Lock this away in a vault
免得它变成巨大的怪物
so it doesn’t turn into a giant monster
毁了整个星球
and destroy the whole planet.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, dear.
那么你要回米德加德了吗
So it’s back to Midgard for you, is it?

Nope.
我最近老做同一个梦
I’ve been having this reoccurring dream lately.
每晚上 我都看到阿斯加德化为灰烬
Every night, I see Asgard fall into ruins.
不过是个没意义的梦
That’s just a silly dream,
说明你的想象力太丰富了
signs of an overactive imagination.
或许吧
Possibly.
但我决定出去勘察一番
But then I decide to go out there and investigate.
结果发现 九大王国一片混乱
And what do I find, but the Nine Realms completely in chaos.
阿斯加德的敌人集结起来 阴谋致我们于死地
Enemies of Asgard assembling, plotting our demise,
而你 奥丁 九大王国的保护者
all while you, Odin, the protector of those Nine Realms,
却穿着浴袍坐在这里 吃着葡萄
are sitting here in your bathrobe, eating grapes.
是啊 我们最好尊重邻居的自♥由♥
Yes, it is best to respect our neighbors’ freedom.
是啊 被屠♥杀♥的自♥由♥
Yes, of course, the freedom to be massacred.
是啊 而且 我一直忙着呢
Yes, besides I’ve been rather busy myself.
看剧
Watching theater.
委员会会议 安全理事会会议
Well, board meetings, and security council meetings…
-你真要逼我这么做吗 -做什么
– You’re really gonna make me do it? – Do what?
你很清楚什么都无法阻止雷神之锤回到我手上
You know that nothing will stop Mjolnir as it returns to my hand.
哪怕是你的脸
Not even your face.
你发疯了吧 你会被因此处死的
You’ve gone quite mad. You’ll be executed for this.
那我们就可以在另一边相见了 弟弟
Then I’ll see you on the other side, brother.
好吧 我投降
All right, I yield.
看啊
Behold!
托尔
Thor…
-奥丁森 -不
– Odinson. – No.
你就一份工作 就这一份
You had one job. Just the one.
奥丁在哪
Where’s Odin?
你就不能别回来吗
You just couldn’t stay away, could you?
没有你一切都好好的
Everything was fine without you.
阿斯加德繁荣昌盛 都叫你毁了
Asgard was prospering. You’ve ruined everything.
-问问他们 -父亲在哪 你杀了他吗
– Ask them. – Where’s Father? Did you kill him?
你得到你想要的了 你得到你要的独♥立♥了
You had what you wanted. You had the independence you asked for.
好吧 我很清楚他在哪
Okay. I know exactly where he is.
我发誓我就是把他留在这儿的
I swear I left him right here.
是在人行道上
Right here on the sidewalk,
还是在那栋正被拆除的建筑里
or right there where the building is being demolished?
计划得真好
Great planning.
我怎么会知道
How was I supposed to know?
我又不能看到未来 我不是巫师
Can’t see into the future. I’m not a witch.
是吗 那你为什么穿得像个巫师
No? Then why do you dress like one?
真不敢相信你还活着
I can’t believe you’re alive.
我看到你死了 我为你哀悼 为你哭泣
I saw you die. I mourned you, I cried for you.
我好荣幸
I’m honored.
去问他
Ask him.
你可以跟我们合个影吗
Would you mind taking a picture with us?
当然
Sure.
快想想他在哪
Start figuring out where he is.
天呐
Oh, my God.
很遗憾简甩了你
Sorry to hear that Jane dumped you.
她才没甩我
She didn’t dump me, you know.
是我甩了她 我们彼此互甩的
I dumped her. It was a mutual dumping.
怎么回事 你在做什么
What’s this? What are you doing?
这不是我做的
This isn’t me.
洛基
Loki.
托尔·奥丁森
Thor Odinson.
雷神
God of Thunder.
你可以把伞放下了
You can put down the umbrella.
地球上现在还有男巫了
So, Earth has wizards now?
我们更喜欢被称为”魔法师”
The preferred term is “Master of the Mystic Arts.”
别管了
You can leave that now.
好吧 男巫 你是谁 我为什么要在乎
All right, wizard. Who are you? Why should I care?
我是斯蒂芬·斯特兰奇博士
My name is Doctor Stephen Strange,
我有些问题要问你
and I have some questions for you.
请坐
Take a seat.
喝茶吗
Tea?
我不喝茶
I don’t drink tea.
你喝什么
What do you drink?
不喝茶
Not tea.
我有一份关注名单
So, I keep a watch list
都是来自其他世界
of individuals and beings from
可能对这个世界构成威胁的人
other realms that may be a threat to this world.
你的领养弟弟 洛基 就是其中之一
Your adopted brother, Loki, is one of those beings.
的确该加上他
He’s a worthy inclusion.
为什么带他来这儿
Then why bring him here?
我们在找我父亲
We’re looking for my father.
那么 如果我告诉你奥丁在哪
So, if I were to tell you where Odin was,
所有相关人士都会马上回阿斯加德吗
all parties concerned would promptly return to Asgard?
是的 马上
Promptly.
太好了 我来帮你吧
Great! Then I’ll help you.
如果你知道他在哪 为什么不联♥系♥我
If you knew where he was, why didn’t you call me?
我得告诉你 他坚持不许人打搅他
I have to tell you, he was adamant that he not be disturbed.
你父亲说他选择继续被流放
Your father said he had chosen to remain in exile.
而且你没有电♥话♥
And you don’t have a phone.
是啊 我没有电♥话♥
No, I don’t have a phone,
但你可以发个
but you could have sent
电子信件 叫电邮
an electronic letter. It’s called an email.
-嗯 你有电脑吗 -没有 干吗用
– Yeah, do you have a computer? – No. What for?
总之 我父亲不再被流放了
Anyway, my father is no longer in exile.
麻烦你告诉我他在哪 我就能带他回家了
So if you could tell me where he is, I can take him home.
没问题 他在挪威
Gladly. He’s in Norway.
我就是查看一下
I’m just seeing

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!