当哈利遇到莎莉(1989)

When Harry Met Sally...

0
119

Now you.
*看看流苏的飘动*
*Watch that fringe and see how it flutters*
*当我趾高气昂地驾驶着我的马车*
*When I drive them high steppen strutters*
*多管闲事的人们会偷偷从窗缝里看着*
*Nosy pokes will peek through their shutters*
*他们的眼睛会睁得大大的*
*And their eyes will pop*
*黄色的车轮*
*The wheels are yellow*
*棕色的内饰*
*The upholstery’s brown*
*真皮的挡泥板*
*The dashboard’s genuine leather*
*你还可以拉下透明车帘*
*With isinglass curtains you can roll*
怎么了
What?
是我的嗓音难听 对吗
It’s my voice, isn’t it?
你讨厌我的嗓音
I hate my voice.
我知道我嗓音不好听 乔很讨厌…
I know, it’s terrible, Joe hated–
是海伦
It’s Helen.
海伦
Helen?
她正在向我走来
She’s coming right towards me.
你好吗 哈利
How are you, Harry?
我挺好的
Fine, I’m fine.
这位是艾拉·斯通
This is Ira Stone.
这是哈利·伯恩斯
Harry Burns.
哈利
Harry.
不好意思 这位是莎莉·奥布莱特
I’m sorry, this is Sally Albright.
这是海伦·希尔森
Helen Hillson
还有艾拉
and Ira.
莎莉
Sally.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
你好
Hi.
再见
See you.
好 再见
Yeah. Bye.
很高兴认识你 艾拉
Nice to meet you, Ira.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 我好极了
Yeah, I’m perfect.
她看上去挺奇怪的 不是吗
She looked weird, didn’t she?
她看上去真的很奇怪
She looked really weird, she looked very weird.
我以前没见过她
I’ve never seen her before.
相信我 她看上去很奇怪
Trust me, she looked weird.
她的腿看上去很臃肿
Her legs looked heavy.
-真的 她肯定是腿部积水了 -哈利
– Really, she must be retaining water. – Harry.
相信我 她什么都积
Believe me, the woman saved everything.
你真的没事吗
You sure you’re okay?
我没事
I’m fine.
这种事总会发生的
Look, it had to happen at some point,
在这个八百万人口的城市里
in a city of eight million people,
你必然会偶遇你的前妻
you’re bound to run into your ex-wife,
于是 突然就发生了
so, boom, it happened,
我现在没事了
and now I’m fine.
我喜欢 挺实用的
I like it, it works.
让我有家的感觉
It says “Home” to me.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
让哈利和莎莉评价一下
Well let Harry and Sally be the judge.
你们觉得怎么样
What do you think?
挺好的
It’s nice.
这不就完了
Case closed.
他当然喜欢 他是男的
Of course he likes it, he’s a guy.
莎莉
Sally?
它哪里不好了
What’s so awful about it?
实在是太差了 都不知道该从哪儿开始
It’s so awful there’s no way to even begin to explain
说它不好的地方
what’s so awful about it.
亲爱的 我不会否认你的东西
Honey, I don’t object to any of your things.
如果我们有多余的房♥间
If we had an extra room
你可以把你所有的东西都放进去 包括你的酒吧椅
you could put all of your things including your bar stools.
不 亲爱的 等等
No, honey, wait, wait, wait,
亲爱的 等等 等等
honey, honey, wait, wait, wait.
你不喜欢我的酒吧椅
You don’t like my bar stools?
哈利 快过来 必须得有人和我是一边的
Harry, come on, someone has to be on my side.
我是你这一边的
I’m on your side,
我只是想帮你培养好一点的品味
I’m just trying to help you have good taste.
我的品味很好
I have good taste!
每个人都觉得自己有品味和幽默感
Everybody thinks they have good taste and a sense of humor
但不可能所有人的品味都很好
but they couldn’t possibly all have good taste.
挺有意思的
You know, it’s funny.
我和海伦刚开始也是这样
We started out like this, Helen and I.
我们有空白的墙壁 我们会往上挂东西
We had blank walls, we hung things,
我们一起挑选瓷砖
we picked out tiles together.
你知道之后发生了什么吗
Then you know what happens?
六年后 你发现自己
Six years later, you find yourself singing
当着艾拉的面在唱《流苏饰顶的马车》
“Surrey With The Fringe On Top” in front of Ira!
我们非得现在说这事吗
Do we have to talk about this right now?
没错 我觉得现在就是说这事的完美时机
Yes, I think that right now actually is the perfect time
因为我希望我们的朋友
to talk about this because I want our friends
能从我的经历中汲取智慧
to benefit from the wisdom of my experience.
现在一切都很好
Right now everything is great,
你们很幸福 陷入了爱河
everyone is happy, everyone is in love,
这很美好 但你们必须知道
and that’s wonderful but you gotta know
早晚有一天
that sooner or later,
你们会为了这个盘子归谁
you’re going to be screaming at each other
而吵得不可开交
about who’s gonna get this dish.
这个八块钱的盘子
This eight dollar dish
会花掉你们一千块的话费
will cost you a thousand dollars in phone calls
用于联♥系♥律师事务所争夺归属权
to the legal firm of that’s-mine-this-is-yours.
哈利
Harry.
请听我说完
Please.
杰斯 玛丽
Jess, Marie,
算是为了你们自己 帮我一个忙
do me a favor for your own good.
趁现在把名字写在自己的书上
Put your name in your books right now
免得到时候混起来 不知道哪本书是谁的
before they get mixed up and you don’t know who’s is who’s.
因为早晚有一天 不管你们信不信
Because some day, believe it or not,
你们会为了这张咖啡桌的归属权大吵十五回合
you’ll go 15 rounds over who’s gonna get this coffee table.
这张旧货摊上收的破马车轮咖啡桌
This stupid, wagon wheel, Roy Rogers garage sale coffee table!
我还以为你喜欢呢
I thought you liked it.
我只是客气一下
I was being nice!
他偶遇了海伦
He just bumped into Helen.
我希望你知道
I want you to know
我永远不会想要这张马车轮咖啡桌
that I never want that wagon wheel coffee table.
我知道 我知道 我不该那么做
I know, I know, I shouldn’t have done it.
哈利 你得想个办法
Harry, you’re gonna have to try and find a way of not expressing
不要无时不刻地把自己的情绪表现出来
every feeling that you have, every moment that you have them.
是吗
Oh really?
是的
Yes.
任何事都要分场合和时机
There are times and places for things.
下次你发表社交礼仪系列讲座的时候
Well the next time you’re giving a lecture series on social graces
记得通知我 我会报名参加的
would you let me know, ’cause I’ll sign up.
你没必要对我发火
You don’t have to take your anger out on me.
我觉得我有资格对你发发火
Oh, I think I’m entitled to throw a little anger your way,
特别是当一个不会在夜里辗转反侧的人跑来告诉我
especially when I’m being told how to live my life
该怎么过自己的生活时
by Miss Hospital-Corners.
这话又是什么意思
What’s that supposed to mean?
我的意思是 什么事都不会让你烦恼
I mean, nothing bothers you.
你从不会因为任何事难过
You never get upset about anything!
别胡说了
Don’t be ridiculous!
怎么了
What?
你从不因为乔难过
You never get upset about Joe.
我从来没见过你为乔难过
I never see that back up on you.
这怎么可能呢
How is that possible?
难道你一点失落感都没有吗
Don’t you experience any feelings of loss?
我没必要听你胡说八道
I don’t have to take this crap from you!
如果你一点都不在乎乔了 为什么不去和别人约会
If you’re so over Joe, why aren’t you seeing anyone?
我会和别人约会
I see people!
你还会约会
See people.
和乔分手之后 你和别人上过床吗
Have you slept with one person since you broke up with Joe?
这和上♥床♥又有什么关系

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!