当哈利遇到莎莉(1989)

When Harry Met Sally...

0
119

-搬去了布朗克斯 -他当时住在福特汉姆路
– when I was ten. – He lived on Fordham Road.
在她十一岁时 她们家也搬走了
Hers moved when she was eleven.
我当时住在183号♥路
I lived on a hundred and eighty third Street.
-六年来 她一直在十五楼工作 -我当时在为
– For six years she worked on the 15 floor– – I worked for a
-一名杰出的神经科医生工作 -她是护士
– very prominent neurologist. – As a nurse
而我也在同一栋楼的第十四层工作
where I had a practice on the 14 floor of the very same building.
我们从未相遇
We never met.
从未相遇
Never met.
你能想象吗
Can you imagine that?
你知道我们在哪儿相遇的吗
You know where we met?
-在电梯里 -我当时在探望家人
– In an elevator. – I was visiting family.
在伊利诺伊州芝加哥的大使酒店
In the ambassador hotel in Chicago, Illinois.
他住三楼 我住十二楼
He was on the third floor, I was on the 12th.
为了能和她聊下去 我多乘了九楼的电梯
I rode up nine extra floors just to keep talking to her.
多乘了九楼
Nine extra floors.

Hello?
你睡了吗
You sleeping?
没有 我在看《卡萨布兰卡》
No, I was watching “Casablanca.”
哪个台
Channel, please.
11频道
11.
谢谢
Thank you.
看到了
Got it.
你的意思是 和维克托·拉兹罗在一起会更幸福
Now you’re telling me you will be happier with Victor Laszlo
而非亨弗莱·鲍嘉吗
than with Humphrey Bogart?
我什么时候说过这话
When did I say that?
在我们去纽约的路上
When we drove to New York.
我没说过这话
I never said that.
我不可能说过这种话
I would have never have said that.
好吧 随你怎么说吧
All right, fine, have it your way.
你睡得着吗
Have you been sleeping?
为什么这么问
Why?
因为我一直睡不着
Because I haven’t been sleeping.
我真的很想海伦
I really miss Helen.
可能是我得了什么病吧
Maybe I’m coming down with something.
昨天晚上我四点就起床了
Last night I was up at four in the morning
看了西班牙语版的《天才小麻烦》
watching “Leave it to Beaver” in Spanish.
早上好 克里弗先生
Buenos días, Señor Cleaver.
沃里斯和希奥多去哪儿了
Dónde están Wallace y Theodore?
我感觉不太好
I’m not well.
我昨晚七点半就上♥床♥睡觉了
Well, I went to bed at 7:30 last night.
自从三年级之后 我都没有这么早上过床
I haven’t don’t that since the third grade.
这就是心情低落的好处 能让你得到充分休息
Well, that’s the good thing about depression, you get your rest.
我没有心情低落
I’m not depressed.
好吧
Okay, fine.
你还睡在床的同一边吗
Do you still sleep on the same side of the bed?
有一阵子是吧
I did for a while
但我现在基本上睡整张床
but now I’m pretty much using the whole bed.
真好啊
God, that’s great.
我在床上腿可以到处伸都会感觉很奇怪
I feel weird when just my leg wanders over.
我很想她
I miss her.
我不想他 真的不想
I don’t miss him, I really don’t.
一点也不想吗
Not even a little?
你知道我怀念什么吗
You know what I miss?
我怀念他的存在
I miss the idea of him.
也许我也只是在怀念海伦的存在
Maybe I only miss the idea of Helen.
不 我想念完完整整的海伦
No, I miss the whole Helen.
最后一幕了
Last scene.
英格丽·褒曼
Ingrid Bergman,
她要求真的不高
now she’s low maintenance.
要求不高
Low maintenance?
有两种女人
There are two kinds of women.
一种要求很高 另一种要求不高
High maintenance and low maintenance.
英格丽·褒曼要求不高吗
And Ingrid Bergman is low maintenance?
要求不高 绝对的
An LM, definitely.
我是哪种
Which one am I?
你是最糟的那种
You’re the worst kind.
你要求很高
You’re high maintenance
但你以为自己要求不高
but you think you’re low maintenance.
我没看出来
I don’t see that.
你没看出来吗
You don’t see that?
“服务员 我要一份主厨沙拉
“Waiter, I’ll begin with a house salad,
但我不要常规调料
but I don’t want the regular dressing.
我要意大利香醋和油
I’ll have the balsamic vinegar and oil,
但要放在旁边
but on the side.
还有芥末酱配三文鱼
And then the salmon with the mustard sauce,
但要把芥末酱放在旁边”
but I want the mustard sauce on the side.”
“放旁边”对你来说很重要
“On the side” is a very big thing for you.
我只是希望按我的要求来
Well, I just want it the way I want it.
我知道 要求很高
I know, high maintenance.
一万法郎差不多能抵消我们的费用了
About 10 thousand Francs should pay our expenses.
我们的费用吗
Our expenses?
路易 我感觉这是一段美好友谊的开始
Louie, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
有史以来最好的电影结尾台词
Best last line of a movie ever.
我肯定得了什么病
I’m definitely coming down with something.
说不定是一颗二十四小时的肿瘤 外面到处都在传
Probably a twenty-four hour tumor, they’re going around.
你没有长肿瘤
You don’t have a tumor.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
如果你真这么担心 那就去看医生吧
If you’re so worried, go see a doctor.
算了 他们只会告诉我没事
No, they’ll just tell me it’s nothing.
你能睡着吗
Will you be able to sleep?
睡不着也没事
If not, I’ll be okay.
那你会做什么
What’ll you do?
我会彻夜呻♥吟♥
I’ll stay up and moan.
也许我现在就应该练起来
Maybe I should practice now.
晚安 哈利
Goodnight, Harry.
晚安
Goodnight.
我又做那个梦了
I had my dream again,
奥♥运♥会裁判在看着我做♥爱♥
where I’m making love and the Olympic judges are watching.
我的规定动作无懈可击 这是最后的决赛
I’ve nailed the compulsories so this is it, the finals.
加拿大裁判给我打了9.8分
I got a nine eight from the Canadian,
美国裁判给我打了满分10分
a perfect ten from the American,
我妈则扮成了一名东德裁判
and my mother, disguised as a East German judge,
只给了我5.6分
gave me a five six.
肯定是收尾动作没做好
Must’ve been the dismount.
这个梦从我十二岁开始时就没怎么变过
Well basically it’s the same one I’ve been having since I was 12.
梦里发生什么了
What happens?
不 这梦…太尴尬了
No, it’s…It’s too embarrassing.
别告诉我
Don’t tell me.
好吧 有一个男人
Okay, there’s this guy.
他长什么样
What’s he look like?
我不知道 他的面部一片模糊
I don’t know, he’s just kinda faceless.
无脸男 好的 然后呢
A faceless guy, okay, then what?
他撕开我的衣服
He rips off my clothes.
然后呢
Then what happens?
就这样了
That’s it.
就这样了
That’s it?
一个无脸男撕开你的衣服
A faceless guy rips off your clothes
这就是你从十二岁开始就一直有的性幻想
and that’s the sex fantasies you’ve been having since you were 12.
每次都一样
Exactly the same.
有的时候会变一点
Well sometimes I vary it a little.
哪部分
Which part?
我穿的衣服
What I’m wearing.
怎么了
What?
没事
Nothing.
我决定了 今天剩余的时间里
I have decided that for the rest of the day
我们要一直像这样说话
we are going to talk like this.
像这样吗
Like this?
不 请跟我重复
No. Please, to repeat after me.
胡椒
Pepper.
胡椒
Pepper.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!