当哈利遇到莎莉(1989)

When Harry Met Sally...

0
119

What the hell does that have to do with anything?
因为我和别人上♥床♥了 就能证明我不在乎乔了吗
That will prove I’m over Joe, because I fucked somebody?
哈利 那你得搬回新泽西了
Harry, you’re gonna have to move back to New Jersey
因为你和纽约的所有女人都睡过了
because you’ve slept with everybody in New York
可我也没有发现这样能让你慢慢遗忘海伦
and I don’t see that turning Helen into a faint memory for you!
再说 到了该上♥床♥的时候
Besides, I will make love to somebody
我会和别人上♥床♥的 而不是和你一样
when it is “Making love”. Not the way you do it
像是为了报复似的
like you’re out for revenge or something!
你说完了吗
Are you finished now?
是的
Yes.
我能说话了吗
Can I say something?
说吧
Yes.
对不起 对不起
I’m sorry, I’m sorry.
什么也别说
Don’t say a word.
是猴子 是猴子
It’s a monkey! It’s a monkey!
猴子看 猴子做
Monkey see, monkey do!
是人猿 行走的人猿
It’s an ape! Going ape!
是宝宝
It’s a baby!
《人猿星球》
Planet of the Apes!
《人猿星球》
Planet of the Apes?
她刚刚说了是宝宝
She just said it’s a baby.
你怎么不说是《笨蛋星球》
How about “Planet of the Dopes?”
看着不像宝宝
It doesn’t look like a baby.
宝宝
大嘴
Big mouth.
宝宝版的米克·贾格尔
Mick Jagger as a baby.
人猿宝宝 人猿宝宝
Baby ape! Baby ape!
别再说人猿了 好吗
Stop with the apes, would you please?
-宝宝呼吸 -宝宝…
– Baby’s breath. – Baby…
-罗丝玛丽的宝宝嘴 -宝宝…
– Rosemary’s Baby’s Mouth. – Baby…
回家好吗 比尔宝宝
Won’t You Come Home, Bill Baby?
亲吻宝宝
Kiss the baby.
忧郁宝宝嘴
Melancholy baby’s mouth!
宝宝鱼嘴
Baby fish mouth!
宝宝鱼嘴
Baby fish mouth!
还有十五秒 现在是个大宝宝了
15 seconds. A big baby now.
宝宝生育潮
Baby boom.
宝宝…
Baby…
画点稍微有点像的东西啊
Draw something resembling anything.
哭泣宝宝
Crying baby.
亲吻宝宝
Kiss the baby.
宝宝吐口水
Baby spitting up.
驱魔宝宝
Exorcist baby.
-宝宝… -宝宝…
– Baby… – Baby…
是的 那是我的宝宝
Yes, sir, that’s my baby.
不 我可没开玩笑
No sir, don’t mean maybe.
好了 时间到
That’s it, time’s up.
宝宝儿语
Baby talk.
宝宝儿语
Baby talk?
那是什么
What’s that?
没这种说法
That’s not a saying.
不过”宝宝鱼嘴”这个说法倒是席卷全国了
But “Baby fish mouth” is sweeping the nation.
我经常听见人们说
I hear them talking.
最终得分 我们队110分
Final score, our team 110,
你们60分
you guys, 60.
你们绝对作弊了
Fix, definitely a fix.
真可悲
It’s pathetic.
我不会画画
I can’t draw.
不 这是宝宝 这很明显是说话的意思
No, that’s a baby and it’s clearly talking.
你画得很好
You’re wonderful.
好了 谁想喝咖啡
All right, who wants coffee?
我想喝 我爱你
I do and I love you.
你们有茶吗
Do you have any tea?
一杯茶
One tea.
-要浓的 -好的
– Industrial strength. – OK.
我来帮你
I’ll help you.
-无咖♥啡♥因♥的吗 -没错
– De-caf? – Yeah.
加奶
Cream.
卫生间在哪儿
Where’s the bathroom?
穿过大厅那边的门就是
Through that door down the hall.
我觉得一点都不像是宝宝
Never looked like a baby to me.
哪里不像
Which part?
哪儿都不像
All of it.
杰斯 你不是要给我看你新书的封面吗
Jess, you were gonna show me the cover of your book.
对 对 在小书房♥里
Oh yeah, yeah, it’s in the den.
朱利安 你别客气 再喝几杯酒
Look, Julian, help yourself. Have some more wine.
你随意 好吗
Whatever you like, okay?
我喜欢说”在小书房♥里”
I like saying “It’s in the den.”
听上去感觉挺不错的
It’s got a nice ring to it.
艾米莉对哈利来说有点太年轻了 不是吗
Emily is a little young for Harry, don’t you think?
她是年轻 不过看看她都做了些什么
Well she’s young but look what she’s done.
她做了什么
What has she done?
她做甜点
She makes desserts.
你觉得朱利安是不是有点古板
Does Julian seem a little stuffy to you?
他是个好人 你应该和他聊聊 了解他
He’s a good guy, you should talk to him, get to know him.
他长得太高了 不好聊天
He’s too tall to talk to.
她一周做三千五百个巧克力慕斯派
She makes 35 hundred chocolate mousse pies a week.
艾米莉就是”艾米莉阿姨”吗
Emily is “Aunt Emily?”
他上周带我们去看大都会队的比赛了
He took us all to a Met game last week.
棒极了
It was great.
你们一起去看大都会队的比赛了
You all went to a Met game together?
是的 不过那是临时决定的
Yeah, but it was a last minute thing.
但莎莉讨厌棒球
But Sally hates baseball.
哈利根本不喜欢甜点
Harry doesn’t even like sweets.
朱利安很好
Julian is great.
我知道
I know.
他是个成熟的人
He’s a grownup.
艾米莉很好
Emily is terrific.
是啊
Yeah.
当然了 当我问她肯尼迪被刺杀的时候她在哪儿
Of course, when I asked her where she was when Kennedy was shot
她说”泰德·肯尼迪被刺杀了吗”
she said, “Ted Kennedy was shot?”
不是吧
No.

Hello.
你一个人吗
Are you alone?
是啊 我看书呢
Yeah, I was just finishing a book.
你能过来吗
Could you come over?
怎么了
What’s the matter?
他要结婚了
He’s getting married.

Who?

Joe!
我马上来
I’ll be right there.
你好
Hi.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
进来吧
Come on in.
很抱歉这么晚给你打电♥话♥
I’m sorry to call you so late.
没关系
It’s all right.
我需要餐巾纸
I need a Kleenex.
-好的 -好的
– Okay. – Okay.
他刚刚打电♥话♥来说”想看看你过得怎么样”
He just called me up, “Wanted to see how you were.”
“我挺好 你呢”
“Fine, how are you?”
“挺好”
“Fine.”
他的秘书去度假了
His secretary’s on vacation,
所有事都堆在了一起
everything’s all backed up.
他在纽约接了个大案子
He’s got a big case in New York.
又说了些乱七八糟的
Blah, blah, blah.
我一边听着电♥话♥ 一边心想
And I’m sitting on the phone thinking,
“我不在乎他了 我真的不在乎他了
“I’m over him, I really am over him.
真不敢相信
I can’t believe
有一天我会对这些事一点兴趣也没有”
that I’d ever be remotely interested in any of that.”
然后他说 “我有事要说”
And then he said, “I have some news.”
她在他的办公室工作 是律师助理
She works in his office, she’s a paralegal.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!