当哈利遇到莎莉(1989)

When Harry Met Sally...

0
120

你也能这么想 真让我松了口气
I am so relieved that you think so too.
我不是说昨晚过得不愉快
I’m not saying last night wasn’t great.
很愉快
It was.
没错 很愉快
Yes, it was.
只是我们不该那么做
We just never should’ve done it.
我十分同意
I couldn’t agree more.
我如释重负
I am so relieved.
那就好
Great.
是啊
Yeah.
两份蔬菜沙拉
Two mixed green salads.
能和一个人静静地坐在一起 不用说话
It is so nice when you can sit with someone
实在是太好了
and not have to talk.
这就像大多数时候和别人上♥床♥一样
It’s just like most of the time you go to bed with someone,
她把自己的故事都告诉你
then she tells you all of her stories,
你把自己的故事告诉她
you tell her your stories.
但我和莎莉
But with Sally and me,
我们已经听过了对方的故事
we’ve already heard each other’s stories.
一旦上♥床♥之后
So once we went to bed,
我们就不知道自己该做些什么了 你明白吗
we didn’t know what we were suppose to do, you know?
当然明白 哈利
Sure, Harry.
我也不清楚
I don’t know.
也许两个人的关系到了某一步
Maybe you get to a certain point in a relationship
再做♥爱♥就已经太迟了 你明白吗
where it’s just too late to have sex, you know?
哈利要带同伴参加婚礼吗
Is Harry bringing anyone to the wedding?
好像不会
I don’t think so.
他有和别人交往吗
Is he seeing anyone?
不过他确实在和一个人类学家交往
He was seeing this anthropologist but.
她长什么样
What does she look like?
苗条 漂亮 胸部很大
Thin, pretty, big tits.
你绝对讨厌的那种
Your basic nightmare.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
玛丽
Oh, Marie.
说实话
Tell the truth.
太美了
It’s just beautiful.
我们今天齐聚一堂
We are gathered here today
来庆祝玛丽和杰斯的婚礼
to celebrate the marriage of Marie and Jess,
并且见证他们神圣的结婚誓言
and to consecrate their vows of matrimony.
他们的誓言会伴随他们的余生
The vows they take to join their lives,
他们将会一起分享的美酒
the wine they will share
会让他们所有的希望结合在一起
binds all their hopes together
他们佩戴的戒指
and by the rings their will wear,
将会向世人宣布他们为夫妻
they will be known to all as husband and wife.
我从没见过她这么幸福的样子
I’ve never seen her so happy.
她完全变成了另一个人
She’s a totally different person.
是啊 没错
Oh yeah, she is.
这太好了
It’s great.
那你有什么打算
What’re we gonna do about you?
-我吗 -亲爱的
– Me? – Honey?
-是啊 -想跳舞吗
– Yeah. – Wanna dance?
好啊 我想跳舞
Oh, yeah, yeah, I do.
失陪了
Excuse us.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hello.
不错的婚礼
Nice ceremony.
很漂亮
Beautiful.
假期可真难熬
Boy, the holidays are rough.
每年我都想从感恩节前一天
Every year I just try to get from the day before Thanksgiving
直接跳到新年后的第一天
to the day after New Years.
这段时间里有很多自杀案例
A lot of suicides.
想要一份豌豆荚虾仁吗
Would you like a pea pod with a shrimp?
谢谢
Thank you.
你怎么样
How’ve you been?
挺好的
Fine.
有约会吗
Are you seeing anybody?
-哈利 -怎么了
– Harry? – What?
我不想聊这个话题
I don’t wanna talk about this.
为什么
Why not?
我不想聊这个话题
I don’t want to talk about it.
我们为什么不能让这件事过去呢
Why can’t we get past this?
难道我们要永远背着这个包袱吗
I mean, are we gonna carry this thing around forever?
什么永远 那事才刚刚发生
Forever, it just happened.
已经是三周前的事了
It happened three weeks ago.
你知道人的一岁
You know how a year to a person
相当于狗的七岁吗
is like seven years to a dog?
知道
Yes.
你的意思是 我们之间有一人是狗吗
Is one of us supposed to be a dog in this scenario?
是的
Yes.
谁是狗
Who is the dog?
你是狗
You are.
我是狗
I am?
我是狗
I am the dog.
我是狗
I am the dog.
我…
I…
我没看出来 哈利
I don’t see that, Harry.
如果有人是狗 那一定是你
If anybody is the dog, you are the dog.
你想装出一副我们之间的事没有任何意义的样子
You want to act like what happened didn’t mean anything.
我没说那事没有意义
I’m not saying it didn’t mean anything.
我的意思是 为什么一定要有这么大的意义呢
I am saying, why does it have to mean everything?
因为本来就有很大意义
Because it does!
而且你应该比任何人都清楚
And you should know that better than anybody
因为就在那事发生了之后
because the minute that it happened,
你直接走出了门
you walked right out the door.
我没有走出去
I didn’t walk out.
没错 更像是跑出去
No, sprinted is more like it.
我们都同意那是个错误
We both agreed it was a mistake!
我犯过的最严重的错误
The worst mistake I ever made!
你到底想让我怎么样
What do you want from me?
我没想让你怎么样
I don’t want anything from you!
好 好
Fine, fine!
不过我们先把事情说清楚
But let’s just get one thing straight.
我那晚去你家不是为了和你上♥床♥
I did not go over there that night to make love to you,
我不是为了上♥床♥才去你那儿的
that is not why I went there.
但你用水汪汪的大眼睛看着我
But you looked up at me with these big weepy eyes.
“今晚别回家 哈利
“Don’t go home tonight, Harry.
再抱我一会儿 哈利”
Hold me a little longer, Harry.”
那我能怎么办
What was I supposed to do?
你什么意思 你当时是在可怜我吗
What are you saying, you took pity on me?
不 我是…
No, I was–
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
各位 请大家听我说几句
Everybody, could I have your attention please?
我想向哈利和莎莉敬酒
I’d like to propose a toast to Harry and Sally.
敬哈利和莎莉
To Harry and Sally,
如果我或玛丽稍微被他们任何一人吸引了
if Marie or I had found either of them remotely attractive,
我们今天就不会站在这里
we would not be here today.
喂 是我
Hi, it’s me.
现在是假日季 我觉得应该提醒你
It’s is the holiday season and I thought I’d remind you
这是宽容和原谅的季节
that this is the season of charity and forgiveness.
虽然知道的人比较少
And although it’s not widely known,
不过这也是卑躬屈膝的季节
it is also the season of groveling.
如果你想回我电♥话♥
So if you felt like calling me back,
我将十分乐意
I’d be more than happy to do
向你献上传统的圣诞卑躬屈膝
the traditional Christmas grovel.
回我电♥话♥
Give me a call.
你好 我现在不在家
Hi, I’m not home right now.
等我回家后马上回电
Call you right back.
如果你在家 请接电♥话♥
If you’re there, please pick up the phone,
我真想和你聊聊
I really wanna talk to you.
你没有接电♥话♥ 这让我觉得有下面几种可能
The fact that you’re not answering leads me to believe
一 不在家
you’re either A, not at home,
二 在家 但是不想和我说话
B, home but don’t want to talk to me

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!