当哈利遇到莎莉(1989)

When Harry Met Sally...

0
119

六年前
Six years ago.
所以他现在可能已经离婚了
So he might not be married anymore.
而且他这人很讨厌
Also, he’s obnoxious.
这就像电影里那样 记得吗
This is just like in the movies, remember?
在《贵妇失踪案》里 她对他说
In “The Lady Vanishes,” when she says to him,
“你是我见过的最讨厌的人”
“You’re the most obnoxious man I ever met–”
是”最卑鄙的人”
“The most contemptible.”
然后他们疯狂地爱上了对方
Then they fall madly in love.
而且 他从来都没记住过我
Also, he never remembers me.
莎莉·奥布莱特
Sally Albright.
你好 哈利
Hi, Harry.
我就觉得是你
I thought it was you.
是我
It is.
这是玛丽
This is Marie.
她走了
Was Marie.
你怎么样
How are you?
挺好的
Fine.
乔呢
How’s Joe?
也挺好
Fine.
我听说他挺好的
I hear he’s fine.
你和乔分手了吗
You’re not with Joe anymore?
刚刚分手
We just broke up.
很遗憾 这太可惜了
I’m sorry, that’s too bad.
是啊
Yeah.
你也知道的
Well, you know.
是啊
Yeah.
那么
So,
你呢
what about you?
我挺好
I’m fine.
婚后生活怎么样
How’s married life?
不是很好
Not so good.
我要离婚了
I’m getting a divorce.
我很遗憾
I’m sorry.
我真的很遗憾
I’m really sorry.
是啊 能怎么办呢
Yeah, well, what’re you gonna do?
你们怎么分手了
What happened with you guys?
我和乔开始交往的时候
When Joe and I started seeing each other,
我们想要的一模一样
we wanted exactly the same thing.
我们想同居 但我们不想结婚
We wanted to live together but we didn’t want to get married
因为我们认识的每个结婚的人
because every time anyone we knew got married
感情都破裂了
it ruined their relationship,
他们基本没有再做过爱
they practically never had sex again.
真的
It’s true.
这种秘密是不会有人告诉你的
It’s one of those secrets that no one ever tells you.
我有时会和生了孩子的闺蜜坐在一起
I would sit around with my girlfriends who have kids.
其实 我只有一个叫爱丽丝的闺蜜生了孩子
Actually, my one girlfriend who has kids, Alice,
她总是会抱怨 她和加里再也没做过爱
and she would complain about how she and Garry never did it anymore.
仔细想想 她那都不叫抱怨
She didn’t even complain about it, now that I think about it.
她只是很平淡地说出了这个事实
She just said it matter-of-factly.
她说 他们整夜不睡
She said, “They were up all night,
总是感到精疲力尽
they were both exhausted all the time,
孩子抽走了他们全部的性♥欲♥
the kids just took every sexual impulse they had out of them.”
我和乔以前会讨论这个话题 我们会说
Joe and I use to talk about it and we’d say,
“我们是何其幸运 能有这么一份美好的感情
“We are so lucky we have this wonderful relationship,
我们可以在厨房♥地板上做♥爱♥
we can have sex on the kitchen floor
而不用担心孩子们会突然走进来
and not worry about the kids walking in.
我们可以一时兴起地飞去罗马旅游”
We can fly off to Rome on a moment’s notice.”
之后有一天
And then, one day,
我那天下午在带爱丽丝的小女儿
I was taking to Alice’s little girl for the afternoon
因为我说过会带她去看马戏
because I promised I’d take her to the circus,
我们俩在出租车上玩偷看游戏
and we were in the cab playing eye-spy.
偷看邮筒 偷看街灯柱
Eye-spy mailbox, eye-spy lamppost.
她向窗外看去 看到了一对夫妻
And she looked out the window and she saw this man and this woman
带着他们的两个孩子
with these two little kids
有个孩子坐在男人的肩膀上
and the man had one of the little kids on his shoulders
然后她说 “我偷看到了一家人”
and she said, “I spy a family.”
我落泪了
And I started to cry.
眼泪一下子就出来了
You know I just started crying.
我回家和乔说
And I went home and I said,
“是这样的 乔
“The thing is, Joe,
我们从来没有一时兴起飞去罗马旅游过”
we never do fly off to Rome on a moment’s notice.”
在厨房♥地板上做♥爱♥呢
And the kitchen floor?
一次也没有
Not once.
厨房♥铺着又冷又硬的墨西哥瓷砖
It’s this very cold, hard Mexican ceramic tile.
总之
Anyway,
我们讨论了好久 然后我说
we talked about it for a long time and I said,
“我想要的就是这个”
“This is what I want.”
他说 “我不想要”
And he says, “Well I don’t.”
我说”那我们之间应该结束了” 接着他就离开了
And I said, “Well I guess it’s over” and he left.
重点是 我感觉还挺不错的
And the thing is I feel really fine.
我不在乎他了 真的不在乎了
I am over him, I mean, I really am over him.
对他来说也只能这样了
And that was it for him.
他只能给我这么多了
That was the most that he could give.
每次我想起这件事 我心里就越来越肯定
And every time I think about it I am more and more convinced
我的选择是正确的
that I did the right thing.
你的心理真健康
Boy, you sound really healthy.
是啊
Yeah.
至少我得到公♥寓♥了
At least I got the apartment.
大家也是这么对我说的
That’s what everybody says to me too.
不过说真的 再找一间公♥寓♥有多难
But really, what’s so hard about finding an apartment?
你只需要看一看讣告栏
What you do is you read the obituary column.
看看谁死了 再去那栋大楼
Yeah, you find out who died, go to the building
然后给门卫小费
and then you tip the doorman.
如果把讣告栏和房♥地♥产♥专栏结合到一起
What they could do to make it easier is to combine
那就更加方便了
the obituaries with the real estate section.
你就会看到 “克莱恩先生今天不幸去世
Then you’d have “Mr. Klein died today,
留下了妻子和两个孩子
leaving a wife, two children,
还有一间宽敞的三居室公♥寓♥
and a spacious three bedroom apartment
并附带壁炉”
with a wood burning fireplace.”
我们第一次见面的时候
You know, the first time we met,
我真的不是很喜欢你
I really didn’t like you that much.
我也不喜欢你
I didn’t like you.
不 你喜欢
Yeah, you did.
那时的你只是太假正经了
You were just so uptight then.
你现在性格柔软多了
You’re much softer now.
我讨厌这种评价
You know, I hate that kind of remark.
听着像是称赞 但其实是侮辱
It sounds like a compliment but really, it’s an insult.
好吧 你还是很强硬 不好相处
Okay, you’re still as hard as nails.
我只是不想和你上♥床♥
I just didn’t want to sleep with you
你却把它当成性格缺陷一笔带过
and you had to write it off as a character flaw
而没有考虑一下
instead of dealing with the possibility
会不会可能是因为你的关系
that it might have something to do with you.
道歉的期限有多久
What’s the statute of limitation on apologies?
十年
Ten years.
那我刚好可以赶在最后期限之前
I can just get it in under the wire.
如果有空 你愿意和我一起吃晚餐吗
Would you like to have dinner with me sometime?
我们要当朋友了吗
Are we becoming friends now?
是的
Yeah.
真好
Great.
女性朋友
A woman friend.
也许你是我有生以来遇见的第一个
You know, you may be the first attractive woman
能够吸引我 却不会让我想和你上♥床♥的女人
I have not wanted to sleep with in my entire life.
那挺好的 哈利
That’s wonderful, Harry.
-我们在同一家医院出生 -在1921年
– We were both born in the same hospital. – In 1921.
-就差七天 -在同一家医院
– Seven days apart. – In the same hospital.
我们长大的地方
We both grew up
-隔了一个街区 -我们都住廉价公♥寓♥
– one block away from each other. – We both lived in tenements.
在下东区
On the lower East Side.
在德兰西街上
On Delancey Street.
我十岁的时候 我们家
My family moved to the Bronx

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!