当哈利遇到莎莉(1989)

When Harry Met Sally...

0
119

You are.
没错
Yeah.
她是谁
Who is she?
海伦·赫尔森 她是律师 不冠夫姓
Helen Helson, she’s a lawyer, she’s keeping her name.
你竟然要结婚了
You’re getting married.
没错
Yeah.
有什么好笑的
What’s so funny about that?
没什么
It’s, no.
只是你看上去好乐观 哈利
It’s just so optimistic of you, Harry.
陷入爱河能让一个人做出的事 绝对会让你大吃一惊
Well you’d be amazed what falling madly in love can do for you.
那真的太好了
Well it’s wonderful.
我很高兴看到你用这种态度拥抱生活
It’s nice to see you embracing life in this manner.
没错 而且你知道自己会达到一种
Yeah, plus you know you just get to a certain point
对一切感到厌倦的状态
where you get tired of the whole thing.
一切是指什么
What “Whole thing”?
单身汉的生活
The whole life-of-a-single-guy thing.
你认识了一个人 保守地共进了午餐
You meet someone, you have the safe lunch,
你们决定开始喜欢对方 直到能够开始共进晚餐
you decide you like each other enough to move on to dinner.
你们一起去跳舞 还像这样咬着下嘴唇
You go dancing, you do the white-man’s over-bite,
回到她家之后 你们做了爱
go back to her place, you have sex
结束的那一刻
and the minute you’re finished,
你知道你脑海里想的是什么吗
you know what goes through your mind?
我还得躺在这抱她多久
How long do I have to lie here and hold her
才能起身回家
before I can get up and go home?
半分钟够了吗
Is 30 seconds enough?
你想的就是这个吗
That’s what you’re thinking?
真的吗
Is that true?
当然 男人都这么想
Sure, all men think that.
你希望他在做完之后抱你多久
How long do you want to be held afterwards?
一整晚 对吗
All night, right?
这就是问题所在
See that’s the problem.
半分钟和一整晚之间的某个时长就是你的问题
Somewhere between 30 seconds and all night is your problem.
我才没有问题
I don’t have a problem.
你有
Yeah you do.
过夜吗
Staying over?
是的
Yes.
一起吃晚餐吗
Would you like to have dinner?
只是朋友
Just friends.
我还以为你相信
I thought you didn’t believe
男人和女人做不了朋友呢
men and women could be friends.
我什么时候说过这话
When did I say that?
去纽约的路上
On the ride to New York.
不 我从没说过这种话
No, no, no, no, I never said that.
没错 男人和女人做不了朋友
Yes, that’s right, they can’t be friends.
除非他们都有了自己的另一半
Unless both of them are involved with other people,
那就能做朋友了
then they can.
这是对之前结论的补充
This is an amendment to the earlier rule,
如果两个人都恋爱了
if the two people are in relationships,
他们在一起的可能性所带来的压力就没有了
the pressure of possibility of involvement is lifted.
这样也不行 因为这样的话
That doesn’t work either because what happens then
和你恋爱的那个人将无法理解
is the person you’re involved with can’t understand
你为什么要和另一名异性成为朋友
why you need to be friends with the person you’re just friends with.
这就好像你们二人之间的感情有缺陷
Like it means something is missing from their relationship
他会说 “你为什么要和别人做朋友来填补这份缺陷”
and “Why do you have to go outside to get it?”
当你说 “不 不是这样的
Then when you say, “No, no, no, no, it’s not true.
我们的感情很圆♥满♥”
Nothing is missing from the relationship.”
接下来 和你恋爱的人就会说
The person you’re involved with then accuses you
你心里偷偷喜欢你那位朋友
of being secretly attracted to the person you’re just friends with,
而且大概率会是这种情况
which we probably are.
说真的 这能骗的了谁呢
I mean, come on, who the hell are we kidding?
面对现实吧
Let’s face it.
这又回到了最开始的结论
Which brings us back to the earlier rule before the amendment,
男人和女人做不了朋友
which is men and women can’t be friends,
那我们怎么办呢
so where does that leave us?
-哈利 -怎么了
– Harry? – What?
再见
Goodbye.
好的
Okay.
我就先站着了 你先走
I’ll just stop walking, I’ll let you go ahead.
我们在四十年前结了婚
We were married 40 years ago.
结婚三年后 我们离婚了
We were married three years, we got a divorce.
然后我娶了玛乔丽
Then I married Marjorie.
但在这之前你和芭芭拉同居过
But first you lived with Barbara.
对 芭芭拉
Right, Barbara.
但我没有娶芭芭拉 我娶了玛乔丽
But I didn’t marry Barbara, I married Marjorie.
然后他离婚了
Then he got a divorce.
没错 之后我娶了凯蒂
Right, then I married Katie.
又离了
Another divorce.
几年之后
Then, a couple of years later,
在艾迪·科里西奥的葬礼上
at Eddie Collecio’s funeral,
我偶遇了她
I ran into her.
我都忘记当时和哪个姑娘在一起了
I was with some girl I don’t even remember.
是罗伯塔
Roberta.
对 罗伯塔
Right, Roberta.
但我的视线根本无法从你身上移开
But I couldn’t take my eyes off you.
我记得自己当时偷偷溜到她身边 然后说
I remember I snuck over to her and I said.
我说了什么来着
What did I say?
你说 “你在葬礼结束之后有什么安排”
You said, “What’re you doing after?”

Right.
于是我甩了罗伯塔 和她一起去喝咖啡
So I ditch Roberta, we go for coffee.
一个月后 我们结婚了
A month later we’re married.
那天距离我们第一次结婚正好是三十五年
35 years, to the day, after our first marriage.
我翻了他的口袋 好吗
I went through his pockets, okay?
玛丽 你为什么要翻他口袋
Marie, why do you go through his pockets?
五年后
你知道我发现了什么吗
You know what I found?
发现什么了
No, what?
他们刚买♥♥了一张餐桌
They just bought a dinning room table.
他和他妻子一起出门 花了一千六
He and his wife just went out and spent 16 hundred dollars
买♥♥了一张餐桌
on a dinning room table.
在哪里买♥♥的
Where?
重点不在于哪里 爱丽丝
The point isn’t where, Alice.
重点在于 他永远也不会离开她
The point is he’s never gonna leave her.
这算什么新鲜事 你两年前就知道会这样了
So what else is new, you’ve known this for two years.
你说得对 我知道你说得对
You’re right, you’re right, I know you’re right.
你为什么不能找个单身男人
Why can’t you find someone single?
我单身的时候 认识挺多不错的单身男人
When I was single, I knew lots of nice single men.
你肯定能找到
There must be someone.
莎莉就找到了
Sally found someone.
莎莉找到了最后一个单身好男人
Sally got the last good one.
我和乔分手了
Joe and I broke up.
什么
What?
什么时候
When?
周一
Monday.
-你等了三天才告诉我们吗 -乔现在单身了吗
– You waited three days to tell us? – Joe’s available?
拜托 玛丽
For God sakes, Marie,
难道你对此一点感受都没有吗
don’t you have any feelings about this?
很明显 她很伤心
She’s obviously upset.
我没那么伤心
I’m not that upset,
我们已经疏远好一阵子了
we’ve been growing apart for quite a while.
但你们是一对
But you guys were a couple,
你可以和他一起出门
you had someone to go places with,
你在放假的时候还可以和他约会
you had a date on national holidays.
我对自己说 “你配得上更好的”
I said to myself, “You deserve more than this.
“你三十一岁了”
“You’re thirty one years old.”
时间紧迫
And the clock is ticking.
不 在三十六岁之前 时间都不算紧迫
No, the clock doesn’t really start to tick until you’re 36.
天哪 你现在的状态真好
God, you’re in such great shape.
我花了几天适应了一下
Well, I’ve had a few days to get use to it
现在我感觉挺好的
and I feel okay.
很好 那你已经准备好了
Good, then you’re ready.
认真的吗 玛丽
Really, Marie.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!