当哈利遇到莎莉(1989)

When Harry Met Sally...

0
119

-胡椒 -胡椒
– Pepper. – Pepper.
-胡椒 -胡椒
– Pepper. – Pepper.
-胡椒 -胡椒
– Pepper. – Pepper.
服务员 你们撒了太多胡椒在我的红椒炖鸡上
Waiter, there is too much pepper on my paprikash.
“服务员 你们撒了太多胡椒”
“Waiter, there is too much pepper.”
在我的红椒炖鸡上
On my paprikash.
“在我的红椒炖鸡上”
“On my paprikash.”
不过我很乐意咬一口你的核桃派
But I would be proud to partake of your pecan pie.
不要
No.
不过我很乐意
But I would be proud.
“不过我很乐意”
“But I would be proud.”
-咬一口 -咬一口
– To partake – To partake
你的核桃派
of your pecan pie.
-你的核桃派 -核桃派
– of your pecan pie. – Pecan pie.
-核桃派 -核桃派
– Pecan pie. – Pecan pie.
核桃派
Pecan pie.
你今晚愿意和我一起看电影吗
Would you like to go to the movies with me tonight?
你今晚愿意 什么
Would you like to go, what?
不要重复
Not to repeat.
请回答
Please, to answer.
你今晚愿意和我一起看电影吗
Would you like to go to the movies with me tonight?
我很乐意 哈利 但是不行
I’d love to, Harry, but I can’t.
你有什么安排 约会吗
What do you have, a hot date?
是的 是的
Well, yeah, yeah.
真的吗
Really?
是啊 我本来打算告诉你的
Yeah. I was gonna tell you about it,
不过 我也说不清 我感觉有点奇怪
but I don’t know, I felt strange about it.
为什么
Why?
因为我们最近一直在一起
Well, because we’ve been spending so much time together.
我觉得你有约会挺好的
I think it’s great that you have a date.
-真的吗 -是啊
– You do? – Yeah.
你打算穿这身衣服吗
Is that what you’re gonna wear?
是的
Yeah.
我不确定
Well, I don’t know.
怎么了
Why?
我觉得你应该多穿裙子
I think you should wear skirts more.
你穿裙子很好看
You look really good in skirts.
-是吗 -没错
– I do? – Yeah.
我相信一种理论
You know, I have a theory that
象形文字实际上是一种古代漫画
Hieroglyphics are really an ancient comic strip
内容是关于一个叫斯芬克斯的角色
about a character named Sphinxie.
哈利 我觉得你也应该出去约会
You know, Harry, I think you should get out there too.
我还没有准备好
I’m not ready.
你应该去
You should.
我现在不适合和任何人开始新的感情
I would not be good for anybody right now.
是时候了
It’s time.
那是我人生中最尴尬的一晚
It was the most uncomfortable night of my life.
瞧吧 这样不行 必须往这边铺
See, no, it has to go this way.
第一次约会回来总是最难熬的 哈利
The first date back is always the toughest, Harry.
你只约了一次
You only had one date.
你怎么知道后面会不会变得更惨
How do you know it’s not gonna get worse?
还能比我更惨吗 当时吃完晚饭后
How much worse can it get than finishing dinner,
他伸手过来 拔了我一根头发
having him reaching over, pull a hair out of my head
然后在桌上把头发当牙线剔牙
and starts flossing with it at the table?
和我比起来 你这都算梦幻约会了
We’re talking dream date compared to my horror.
刚开始挺好的
It started out fine.
她人很不错
She’s a very nice person.
我们在一家她想去的埃塞俄比亚餐厅
And we’re sitting and we’re talking in this Ethiopian restaurant
一起坐着 聊着天
that she wanted to go to.
我当时在开玩笑 我说
And I was making jokes, you know like,
“我都不知道埃塞俄比亚还有食物”
“Hey, I didn’t know that they had food in Ethiopia?
“今天的晚餐应该很快就能吃完”
“This will be a quick meal.”
“我点两个空盘子 然后我们就可以走了”
“I’ll order two empty plates and we can leave.”
她一点反应也没有 连个微笑也没有
Yeah, nothing from her, not even a smile.
于是我转变话题 开始和她闲聊
So I down shift into small talk,
我问她在哪儿上的学
and I asked her where she went to school
她说在密歇根州立大学
and she says Michigan State.
这让我想起了海伦
And this reminds me of Helen.
突然一下子 我就开始焦虑了
All of a sudden, I’m in the middle of this mess of an anxiety attack,
我的心砰砰地跳个不停
my heart’s beating like a wild man
还开始像猪一样汗流不止
and I start sweating like a pig.
海伦念的是密歇根州立大学吗
Helen went to Michigan State?
不 她念的是西北大学
No, she went to Northwestern.
不过这两所大学都是十大联盟里的
But they’re both Big 10 schools.
我很难过 只能离开了餐厅
I got so upset, I had to leave the restaurant.
哈利 我觉得这需要很长的时间
Harry, I think this takes a long time.
可能要几个月后
It might be months
我们才能真正开始享受出去和别人约会
before we’re actually able to enjoy going out with someone new.
是啊
Yeah.
也许需要更久的时间
And maybe longer
我们才能和别人上♥床♥
before we’re actually able to go to bed with someone new.
我和她上♥床♥了
I went to bed with her.
你和她上♥床♥了吗
You went to bed with her?
当然
Sure.
我不太理解这种关系
I don’t understand this relationship.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你喜欢和她待在一起吗
You enjoy being with her?
是啊
Yeah.
你觉得她漂亮吗
You find her attractive?
漂亮
Yeah.
-但你没和她上♥床♥ -没有
– And you’re not sleeping with her. – No.
你害怕让自己感到幸福
You’re afraid to let yourself be happy.
你为什么不能相信我呢
Why can’t you give me credit for this?
这对我来说是件大事
This is a big thing for me.
我从没有和一个女人
I never had a relationship with a woman
发展过不牵扯性的关系
that didn’t involve sex.
感觉我在成长
I feel like I’m growing.
你们打完了吗
Are you finished?
我这还有一大堆二十五美分硬币 而且是我先来的
Hey, I got a whole stack of quarters and I was here first.
-才不是 -就是
– Were not! – Was too!
-才不是 -就是
– Were not! – Was too!
大混♥蛋♥
Big jerk.
小贱♥人♥
Little creep.
刚刚说到哪儿了
Where was I?
你成长了
You were growing.
没错
Yeah.
感觉很自♥由♥
It’s very freeing.
我什么话都可以跟她说
I can say anything to her.
你的意思是有些话都不能跟我说 却能跟她说
Are you saying you can say things to her you can’t say to me?
不 只是感觉不一样
No, it’s just different.
这是一种完全不同的角度
It’s a whole different perspective.
我可以了解女人的观点
I get the women’s point of view on things.
她可以跟我说跟她约会的男人
She tells me about the men that she goes out with
我也可以跟她说跟我约会的女人
and I can talk to her about the women that I see.
你还和她聊其他女人
You tell her about other women.
没错
Yeah.
就像那天晚上一样
Like the other night.
我和一个女人做了爱 感觉好极了
I made love to this woman, and it was so incredible,
我让她爽的欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
I took her to a place that wasn’t human,
她甚至发出了喵叫
she actually meowed.
你让一个女人发出了喵叫
You made a woman meow?
没错 这才是关键
Yeah, that’s the point.
我可以跟她说这些话
I can say these things to her.
好处就是 我没必要向她说谎
And the great thing is, I don’t have to lie
因为我并没有想着
because I’m not always thinking about
怎么才能和她上♥床♥
how to get her into bed.
我可以做自己
I can just be myself.
你让一个女人发出了喵叫
You made a woman meow?
你最后是怎么打发那些女人的
So what do you do with these women?
直接从床上起身 然后离开吗
You just get up out of bed and leave?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!