yes, I can see you, girl
你的眼里有我吗
can you see me
因为我要告诉你所有的事
cause I’ll tel you everything
关于自♥由♥
about being free
你好 汤姆
Hey, Tom.
我想也许能在这见到你
I thought might see you here.
自从你带我来这以后
I always loved this place,
我就爱上了这个地方
ever since you brought me.
所以
So , uh——
我想我应该说声恭喜了
I guess l should say congratuations.
除非你是真心的
Only if you mean it.
既然这样
Ah well, in that case——
你最近还好吗
So, are you okay?
我会好起来的
I will be eventually.
你要坐下吗
You wanna—— hmm.
-我喜欢你的西装 -谢谢
I like your suit. ah thanks.
你看起来很精神
You look sharp
-你也是 -谢谢
So do you. thanks.
-我辞职了 -你辞职了?
I quit the office. you did?
我不知道 那太好了
I didn’t know. that’s great!

And you, um——
你也结婚了
You’re married
是啊 很疯狂 不是吗
Yeah. lt’s crazy, huh?
你当时就应该告诉我的 当我们在
You should have told me when we were at the
我知道
—— l know.
婚礼上跳舞时
You know, at the wedding when we were dancing.
当时他还没有向我求婚
Well, he hadn’t asked me yet.
但是他已经走进了你的生活
but he was in your life.
-是啊 -那你为什么要和我跳舞呢
Yeah. so why’d you dance with me?
因为我想
Cause I wanted to.
你就这样率性而为吗
You just do what you want, don’t you?
你从来不想做别人的女朋友
You never wanted to be anybodys girlfriend,
现在 你却成了别人的妻子
And now you’re somebodys wife.
我也没想到
Surprised me too.
我永远也不会理解
I don’t think I’ll ever understand that.
我是说 这不合情理
I mean, it doesn’t make sense.
事情就这样发生了
It just happened.
这就是我不明白的地方 为什么会这样
Right, but thats what l don’t understand. what just happened?
某天我醒来 然后我意识到了
I just—— I just woke up one day and I knew.
意识到什么
Knew what?
意识到我对你从来就没有信心
What l was never sure of with you.
你知道什么最让人郁闷吗
You know what sucks?
要实现所有你相信的事情 是不可能的
Realizing that everything you believe in is complete and utter bullshit.
-太差劲了 -你什么意思
– It sucks – what do you mean?
命运 灵魂伴侣 真爱
Uh, you know, destiny, and soul mates, and true love,
和所有儿时的童话 全是胡说八道
And all that childhood fairy tale nonsense
你是对的 我应该听你的
You were right. l- should have listened to you.
-不 -你在笑什么
No. yeah what? what are you smilling at?
-汤姆 -怎么了
Tom. what?
你为什么这样看着我
What are you looking at me like that for?
好吧
Well, you know,
我想是因为
I guess it’s cause…
我坐在熟食店门前读多利安·格雷的书
I was sitting in a deli and reading Dorian Gray
然后 一个人向我走来
And… a guy comes up to me
问我关于书的事情
And asked me about it,
现在 他成了我的丈夫
And… now he’s my husband.
所以呢?
Yeah and… so?
所以 如果我那时我去看电影了呢
So what if l’d gone to the movies?
如果我那时正坐在别的地方吃午餐呢
What if l had gone somewhere else for lunch?
如果我晚去了十分钟呢
What if i’d gotten there 1 0 minutes later?
这是
It was——
这是注定的
It was meant to be
我一直在想
And l just kept thinking,
-汤姆是对的 -不
Tom was right. no.
是的 我想过
Yeah, l did.
我想过
I did.
只是你的真命天女不是我
It just wasn’t me that you were right about.
我得走了
I should go.
但我很高兴看到你过的不错
But i’m really happy to see that you’re doing well.
夏茉
Summer
我真心希望你能幸福
I really do hope that you’re happy.
一年里大多数日子是平凡的
Most days of the year are unremarkable.
他们开始 然后结束
They begin and they end…
没有留下任何回忆
With no lasting memories made in between.
大多数日子
Most days have no impact…
对生活没有冲击
On the course of a life.
五月二十三日 星期三
May 23 was a wednesday.
-你是来参加面试的吗 -抱歉?
Are you interviewing? sorry?
你是来参加面试的吗
Are you interviewing for the position?
-是啊 你呢 -我也是
Oh, yeah why? are you? yeah.
我的竞争对手
My competition.
看来是的
It would appear.
这真有点尴尬
Yeah. so, a little awkward.
是啊
Yeah.
我希望你 得不到这份工作
Well, l hope you, um, don’t get the job.
我希望你得不到
Well, I hope you don’t get the job.
我以前见过你吗
Have i seen you before?
我觉得应该没有
Me? I don’t think so.
你去过祈祷广场吗
Do you ever go to Angeus Plaza?
去过 那是我最喜欢的地方
Yes that’s like, my favorite spot in the city.
是啊 除了找车位让人头疼外
Yeah. okay. except for the parking lots, but——
-是啊 我同意 -是的
Yeah. l—— l agree. yeah, yeah.
-我觉得我在那见过你 -真的吗
I think i’ve seen you there. really?
-是啊 -我没见过你
Yeah. l haven’t seen you
你肯定没有注意
You must not have been looking.
如果说汤姆学到了什么的话
If Tom had learned anything
那就是你不能把宇宙的意义
It was that you can’t ascribe great cosmic significance
归咎于一个简单的事件
To a simple earthly event.
巧合 就是一切
Coincidence that’s all anything ever is.
没有比巧合更能说明问题的了
Nothing more than coincidence.
-汤姆·汉森 -是的
– Tom Hansen. – Yeah.
-来吧 -谢谢
Come on back. thank you
汤姆终于学到了 世上没有奇迹
Tom had finally learned there are no miracles.
没有命运
There’s no such thing as fate.
没有事情是注定的
Nothing is meant to be.
他知道 他现在很确信
He knew. he was sure of it now.
汤姆现在…抱歉
Tom was—— sorry. um——
我落下了点东西 我能…一会就好
I just left, uh—— can I—— one second.
他很确信
He was pretty sure.
-你好 -又是你
– hey – you again
是啊 我想问
Yeah. l uh was just wondering
如果你愿意 结束以后
If maybe after this,if, um, you——
你想一起去喝杯咖啡或者什么吗
You want to get some coffee or something
抱歉
Oh, l’m sorry.
这个结束以后 我还有约
I’m sort of supposed to meet someone after this.
好吧
Okay.
当然可以
Sure.
-什么 -为什么不呢
Whats that? Why not?
太好了 我会等你
Okay. Well then I was just, uh—— I’ll wait for you——
-我们再议 -我们再商量
– We’ll figure it out. – We’ll figure it out.
我叫汤姆
– My name’s Tom.
很高兴认识你 我叫秋茉
– Nice to meet you. I’m Autumn.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!