现在 悲伤是他唯一的朋友
不论何种情况 何种苦难
苦难
Suffering.
无休止的苦难
如此多的苦难
So much suffering
无止境的苦难
-苦难 -苦难
– Suffering. – Suffering.
我想说的是 如此多的苦难
该你走了
祝你下次好运 笨蛋
剧终
汤姆
T-tom?
万斯先生要你去他办公室见他
Mr. Vance woud like to see you in his office.
汤姆
Tom.
请坐
Have a seat.
你最近出什么事了吗
Has something happened to you recently?
什么意思
What do you mean?
家人过世 至亲病重 诸如此类的事
Aaah, death in the family, someone taken ill…anything ike that.
没有
No.
我并不想探人隐私 但是
Look, I don’t mean to pry but…
这和夏茉离开有关吗
Does this have something to do with Summer leaving?
-谁 -我的助理
– Who? – My assistant.
-你的… -汤姆 所有人都知道
– Your, um… – Tom everyone knows
别担心
Never mind.
我问你的原因是 最近你的工作业绩
The reason I’m asking is, lately yourwork performance
有些许颓势
Has been… a little off.
-我没明白您的意思 -好吧
– I’m not following. – Okay
这是你上周写的东西
Um, here’s something that you wrote last week.
“红色的玫瑰 蓝色的紫罗兰”
Uh, ”roses are red, violets are blue.
干♥你♥ 妓♥女♥
Fuck you,whore.
现在大多数顾客在情人节…
Now most shoppers at Vaentine’s day…
-万斯先生 您要解雇我吗 -不
– Mr. Vance are you firing me? – No. No
放松 汉森 你挺优秀的
Relax, Hansen. You’re one of the good ones.
好吧 抱歉
Okay uh, yeah, I’m sorry.
最近发生了些事情
Things have been a little difficut.
没事 我完全理解
That’s okay. I completey understand that.
我只是想说也许你可以化悲痛为力量
I’m just saying that perhaps you could channel those energies,
转化到这种东西上
Um, into something like this.
葬礼和吊唁
Funerals and sympathy.
悲伤 痛苦 失去信心
Misery, sadness, loss of faith,
活不下去
No reason to live.
这对你来说太合适了
This is perfect for you
好的
Good okay
回去工作吧 你可以走了
Now back to work. You go.
谢谢
Thank you
我爱我们
-你不是周五前要写二十张卡片吗 -不 都写完了
– Don’t you have, like, 20 cards to write by Friday? – Nope, all done.
真的吗 能帮我吗 我写庆祝语都写到词穷了
Really? Can you help me? Cause I’ve run out of ways to say congrats.
好的 我这里有”干得不错””做得好””继续努力”
Okay. I got ”good job,’ ‘well done” and ”way to go.”
就这些
That’s it
“每天你都令我自豪”怎么样
How about, “every day you make me proud”,
“但今天我要给你送张卡片”
“But today you get a card.”
-真棒 -我就知道
– Shit that’s good! – I know.
你试过”欢乐”吗
Have yau tried ”merry”?
太贴切了 欢乐
Wow! That’s perfect. Merry wow
我们困在这个问题上已经一小时了
We’ve been stuck on this for an hour.
…怎么样
Hmm. How about…
“我爱我们”
”I love us”?
我讨厌夏茉
I hate Summer.
讨厌她弯曲的牙齿
Hate her crooked teeth.
讨厌她1960年代的发型
I hate her 1960s haircut
讨厌她疙瘩的膝盖
I hate her knobby knees
讨厌她脖子上蟑螂状的胎记
And I hate her cockroach-shaped splotch on her neck
讨厌她说话前抿嘴唇
Hate the way she smacks her lips before she talks.
讨厌她的笑声
And I hate the way she sounds when she laughs.
她如风一般轻盈
She’s like the wind
我讨厌这首歌♥
I hate this song!
孩子 你还是下车吧
Son, you’re gonna have to exit the vehice.
我通常不会相亲
I normally don’t do blind dates,
但保罗和罗宾对你赞不绝口
But Paul and Robyn spoke very highly of you.
他们说你写贺卡
Ah they said you write greeting cards
真有趣 我也曾想过写作
That’s so interesting. I wanted to write.
实际上我在大学里主修英语
I actuaiy majored in english in college,
但是你拿着这学位又会做什么呢
But what are you gonna do with that degree?
-我去了布朗大学 你上的什么学校 -爱莉森
– I went to Brown. Where did you go? – Alison.
听着 遇见你很高兴
Listen, it’s great to meet you,
你是个很有吸引力的女孩
And you’re a very attractive girl.
我只是想当面直说 这不是…
I’ll just wanted to say up front that this isn’t…
这段感情不会有结果
It’s not gonna go anywhere.
我喜欢过这个女孩 我爱过她
I liked this girl. I mean, I loved her.
她做了什么
What does she do?
她朝我脸上啐了一大口
She took a giant shit on my face.
-真的 -真的吗
– Literally. – Literally?
不是真的 天啊 真恶心
Not literaily. That’s disgusting. Jesus.
你怎么会那么想
What’s the matter with you?
重点是
The point is
我思想很混乱 是的
I’m messed up. I am.
一方面 我想忘了她
You know on the one hand, I want to forget her
另一方面
On the other hand,
我知道她是整个宇宙中
I know that she’s the only person in
唯一能让我开心的人
The entire universe that will make me happy.
你曾经这么做过吗
Mm-hmm you ever do this?
想起过去和某人的时光
You think back on the times you had with someone,
那些场景一次次在你脑中再现
Replay it in your head over and over again,
你总是在追寻那些烦心事
And you look for those first signs of trouble.
其实有两种解释
There’s two optians really.
或者是她是个魔鬼
Either… she’s an evil,
没有感情的可怜的人类
Emotionless, miserable human being,
或者她是个机器人
Or… she’s a robot.
《机器娃娃》里的薇姬
Small wonder. you know, Vicki.
-这就能说得通了 -我能问你个问题吗
– That would explain a lot actually. – Can I ask you a question?
-问吧 -她从没骗过你吗
– Yeah. – she never cheated on you?
-从来没有 -她利用过你么
– No. never. -she evertake advantage of you in any way?
没有
No.
那她事先讲没讲过她不想交男朋友
And she told you up front that she didn’t want a boyfriend.
讲过
Yeah.
我有个好主意
I got a great idea.
有些事你对我能敷衍
Well, some things you can explain away
但我心痛每一天
But my heartaches in me every day
你会守护我吗 不 得了吧
Did you stand by me no, not at all

Did-
好极了 走吧 再见
Oh, fine! go! that’s fine. see ya.
浪费时间 你跟夏茉一点儿都不像
Waste of time. you don’t look anything ike Summer.
太平洋滑浪线二车道即将出发
Now departing on track 2, pacific surfliner.
终点站是圣巴巴拉
Fuii service to Santa Barbara.
请您马上登车
All aboard, please.
-宝贝 -你到了么
– Hey, baby. – hey, you here?
-当然没有 -什么叫当然没有
– Hell no. – what do you mean, “hell no” ?
-我不去了 -你必须来啊
– I’m not going to that. – yes, you are.
算了吧 那肯定都是一帮老头儿老太太
No, man that’s gonna be all old people
没错 但你说你来所以我才来的啊
Yeah, but you said you were going that’s why l’m going
我昨晚给她打电♥话♥了 说我病了
And thats why l called her last night, told her l was sick.
-忍♥者无敌啊 -老兄 我不会去那钓马子的
– Like a ninja. – Dude I’m ganna l’m not gonna know anybody at this thing.
也许你能钓上个性感小萝莉什么的
Maybe you’ll meet same hot granddaughters or something
-我挂了 -拜 宝贝
– I’m hanging up now. – bye, baby.
各位旅客请注意
May l have your attention please?
乘至洛杉矶的旅客们
Passengers boarding the train in Los Angeles, please…
请您准备好车票以备出示
Have your tickets out and ready for collection.
汤姆 你好
Hi, Tom!
夏茉
Hey Summer.
-我刚才没注意到你 -是吗
– I must have walked right by you. – yeah.
你这是去哪 是去米莉家么
We um what are you doing? are you going to millie’s?
-我也是 -太好啦
– Me too. – cool.
-忘了你也认识她了 -我们那阵子总在一起工作
– forgot you knew her. – yeah we worked together all that time, so——
-想起来了 -我喜欢米莉 她人超好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!