– Of course. – l love millie. she’s the sweetest
没错
She is.
-你最近怎么样 -挺好的
– how are you? – I’m good.
我给你写了信你一直没回
Good. I wrote to you never heard back, but——
对了 抱歉 我就是
Yeah. yeah sorry about that. l—— l just, you know-
这些天过得一团糟 这放假了也不得休息 工作…
Things got kind of crazy, and the holidays came up, so work was——
你还在万斯那儿干吗
You still working for vance?
是呀
Yeah.
我正要去喝杯咖啡 你想不想…
Well, l was gonna go get a coffee if you wanna——
《快乐的建筑师》
The architecture of happiness
-恩 -像是本不错的书
– Yeah. – that looks like a good book.
是本好书
Yeah it’s
-我不打扰你了 -没没没
– Well, l don’t want to bother you. – no no. l um——
走 咱喝咖啡去
Yeah, let’s get coffee
你先
After you.
你的甜美
Sweet disposition
给得越早越好
Never too soon
一瞬间 一种爱 一支梦曲 一首欢笑
A moment, a love, a dream a laugh
我们的吻 我们的泪 我们的对 我们的错
A kiss, a cry, our rights, our wrongs
-你看起来特精神 -谢谢
– You look nice. – thanks.
你也是
So do you.
走吧
Well?
老二
Penis.
我不说
No.
我宣布你们结为夫妻
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
你可以吻新娘了
You may kiss the bride.
想给我的小宝贝儿脱外套
Helping the kids out of their coats
等等 得先让他来我肚子里睡觉觉
Wait, the babies have not been born
拿出行装 安定下来吧
Unpacking the bags and setting up
种上满院的金凤花
And planting liacs and buttercups
好吧 你还知道什么
Okay. what else you got?
-你打呼噜 -不可能 我没打过
– Wel , you snore. – no, l dont
-你打过 -没有
– You do. – No, l don’t
-打过 -那你也打过
– Yeah. – Well , you do too.
-那必然啊 -你还有脚臭
– Oh, I definitely do – And yourfeet reek
-就那一天 -得了吧 每天都臭
– That one time! – No, every time.
-就那一天好吧 -别狡辩了
– That one time! – No.
是每天都臭 尤其那天格外臭
That one tme especially but every time.
每次你睡醒 你头发总是那么翘翘着
And when you wake up, your hair, it sticks up like that.
-特别搞笑 -你才搞笑呢
That’s ridiculous. you’re ridiculous.
披头士里你最爱林戈
Yaur favorte beatle is Ringo.
没错
Damn right
-林戈是最棒的 -林戈是
– Ringos the best. – ringo’s-
你当鹅
Goose!
小子 他跑的真快 好吧
Man! he’s fast. damn all right.
算你赢 我是鸭子
You got me. duck.
鸭子
Duck
最终
At last
爱情降临
My love has come along
我不再孤寂
My lonely days are over
一 二 三
One two, three.
岁月如歌♥
And life s like a song
-想跳舞么 -好
– Wanna dance? – yeah.

Okay.
最终
Oh, at last
我在想
l was wondering, um——
我周五可能办个派对
I was gonna maybe have a party on friday, um,
在我家屋顶上 像个小花♥园♥
On our rooftop that has, like, a realy nice garden,
那个 你来吗
If you want to came.
好啊
Yeah.
你不忙吧
If you re not busy.
应该不忙
l don’t thInk I will be
-乐队不错是吧 -挺不错的
– They’re good, huh? – they are good.
我想我算是幸运吧
I guess l just got lucky.
我们从小学就认识了
Um, we met in elementary school
七年级时我们课表都一样
In seventh grade we had the same class schedule
怎么说呢
And uh,
我们就是很合拍那种
We just clicked you know?
爱情
Love?
该死 我可不太懂啊
Shit, I don’t know.
只要她愿意 又可爱 对吧
As long as she’s cute and she’s willing, right?
其实可不可爱也无所谓
I’m flexible on the cute, so——
二十一年了
Twenty-one years
她是指引我归家的明灯
She’s the light that guides me home
好吧 没错 是我引用贺卡上的话
Yes, that is from one of our cards.
不 是别人写的
No someone else wrote t.
有点做作是吧
Doesn’t make it less true
严格来说 “梦中女孩”
I think technically the”girl of my dreams”…
得有火♥辣♥身材
Would probably have, like, a really bodacious rack, you know
还有 与众不同的发型
Maybe different hair.
最好她能喜欢运动
Probably- you know she’d probably be a little more into sports
不过 说真的
But um, truthfully,
罗宾比我梦中的女孩要好
Robyn’s—— Robyn s better than the girl of my dreams.
她是真实的
She’s real.
他从没见过它真正来临
He never ever saw it coming at all
没见过它真正来临
He never ever saw it coming at all
汤姆走到她家
Tom walked to her apartment,
沉醉在那晚的约定中
Intoxicated by the promise of the evening.
他相信这时候
he believed that this time…
期待与现实并行
His expectations woud align with reality.
没什么大不了
It’s all right
期待 现实
潘多拉打开了房♥门
Hey, open wide here comes original sin
真帅
You look nice.
谢啦
Yeah. thanks.
我喜欢你的领带
I like your tie.
-最近好吗 -还行 你呢
– How you doing? – good. how are you?
挺好的
Gaod.
没什么大不了 没什么大不了
It’s all right It’s all right, it’s all right
没什么大不了
It’s all right
送你个礼物
Um, brought you something.
[《快乐的建筑家》]
你真好
That’s so nice.
谢谢你
Thank you
-你太客气了 -真不错 -这本是
– You shouldn’t have said that. -It’s nice. – lt’s the-
-太感谢了 -别客气
– Thankyou so much. – no problem.
我都迫不及待想读了
I’m excited to read it. yeah.
咱们过去吧
Come on.
我们不停派对
And we’re going to these meet things
-汤姆 你做什么工作的 -我为贺卡撰写贺词
– so, Tom, what is it that you do? – uh, I write greeting cards.
如果汤姆愿意 他会是个很棒的建筑师
Tom coud be a really great architect if he wanted to be
好奇怪
Thats unusual.
我是说 你怎么会放弃当建筑师
I mean, what made you go from one to the other?
我想
Guess I just figured,
与其做那些一次性的东西 比如建筑
Why make something disposable, like a building,
不如做些永恒的东西 比如贺卡 你说呢
When you can make someth ng that asts forever, like a greeting card?
没什么大不了
It’s all right It’s all right
没什么大不了
It’s all right It’s all right
什么
What?
你们认识吗
Do you guys know each other?
没人总能梦想成真
No one’s gotten all
我不要争名夺利
Power to the people we don’t want it
我要放松 却被电视节目强♥奸♥
We want pleasure and the tvs try to rape us
周而复始 始而复周
And I guess that they’re succeeding
我们不停派对
And we’re going to these meet things
却又不是真心相对
But we’re not doing any meeting
我们想要坦诚真实
And we’re trying to be faithful
但却一直欺骗 欺骗 欺骗
But we’re cheating cheating cheating
我是故事里的英雄 不需拯救
I’m the hero of the story don’t need to be saved
没什么大不了
It’s all right
没什么大不了…
It’s all right It’s all right, It’s all right
没人总能梦想成真

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!