似乎只有我是局外人 州长
Well, it seems I’m the odd man out, Governor.
你们都是朋友
You’re all friends.
迈尔斯每年都搞周末团聚
Miles does one of these weekend reunions every year.
疯狂的邀请 奢侈的旅行
Some… nutso invitation. Some extravagant trip.
有点像是个怪人聚会
Just a little… …menagerie.
不好意思 我喜欢你的口音 我实在想模仿…
Excuse me, I love your accent. I had to try it. Oh.
他搞这种旅行已经搞了八年
Eight years of doing these trips,
你是他邀请的第一个新面孔
you’re the first new person he’s ever invited.
-你一定很特别 -其实…
-You must be very special. -Oh! Oh, well…
这是什么材料 我喜欢
What is this material? I love it.
-我觉得是棉布 -先生
-Cotton, I think. -Sir.
这是什么
What is that?
请摘下口罩
Open, please.
-你不再需要戴口罩了 -不用了
You won’t be needing that anymore. -I won’t?
你没问题了
-You’re good.
这是什么 是某种消毒剂还是…
What is that? Is that some kind of disinfectant or…
你没问题了 祝大家旅途愉快
You’re good. Have a great trip, everyone.
安迪 你好
Andi! Hi!

Holy shit.
很明显她一现身就引起了骚动
I could not help but notice the stir at her arrival.
确实引起了骚动
Yeah. That was a stir.
她不在你们的小圈子里
She’s not in your little gang?
她以前…现在也在
She was– She is.
十年前 安迪和迈尔斯 一起创办了阿尔法 就他们俩
Andi started Alpha with Miles ten years ago, just the two of them.
那是卡桑德拉布兰德
That’s Cassandra Brand?
昵称安迪
Andi, yeah.
他们不再是搭档了
And they’re no longer partners?
一个法律手段 就完全把她排除在外了
In one legal move, he cut her out completely.
他让她落得分文没有 就像《社交网络》那样
Booted her without a dime, Social Network’d her.
天哪 但他还请她来度周末
Lord. But he still invited her to this weekend?
问题不是他为什么请她来
The question isn’t, “Why did he invite her?”
而是她为什么会来
It’s, “Why did she show up?”
那是班克斯雕的码头吗
Is that dock a Banksy?
依托史
Pisceshite.
-这是这个岛的希腊名字 -依托史
Oh, is that the name of the island in Greek? Pisceshite.
“依托史”
Pisceshite. Pisceshite.
迈尔斯
Miles!
亲爱的伯迪
Oh, my baby, Birdie!
在你的岛上
Oh, with your island!
-弹我的歌♥欢迎我 -用保罗麦卡特尼签名的吉他
-Serenading me with my song! -On the guitar Paul wrote it on.
我知道 太牛了 是吧
I know, legit, right?
但看到你的表情 一切都值了
But look at your face. It was worth it.
我的老朋友们
My friends, my friends, oh, my old friends.
你搞完“黑衣人”这一套 我们能拥抱了吗
Are we allowed to hug after the whole Men in Black thing?
-我们能拥抱 -来吧 拥抱
-We can hug. Okay. -Oh, God, bring it in.
我们可以拥抱了
-Oh! We’re allowed to hug. -Ah. Aw.
杜克
Duke!
哥们 这里简直跟梦一般美妙
Hey, buddy. This is a dream.
不是梦 清醒极了 感觉好极了
Not a dream, wide awake. And it feels so good.
威士忌
Whiskey.
哇 我喜欢你的项链
Wow. I just… I love that necklace.
-太好了 过来 抱一个 -这条老项链
-Great. Come on, bring it in. -This old thing?
-你还好吗 -我很好
-How you doing? -I’m so good.
-是吗 -好棒的岛
-Yeah? -Mm-hmm. Great island.
希腊小岛 性感吧
Greek island, huh? Sexy, right?
还请了伯努瓦布兰克
So, uh, Benoit Blanc, huh?
你要办谋杀解谜派对 你可找对人了
Man, when you throw a murder mystery party, you do it right, buddy.
-杜克 -哥们
Dukey. -My man.
你好
-Hey, pal.
-真高兴见到你 -我也是
-Good to see you. -You too, buddy.
你好
Hello.
布隆先生 我无法表达我有多感激…
Mr. Bron, I cannot overstate my gratitude for this, I–
很高兴见到…
So happy to meet–
安迪
Andi.
你来了
You’re here.
我来了
I am.
好了 谋杀解谜什么时候开始
All right, when’s the murder mystery start?
朋友 耐心点
My man, patience. Patience.
听着 我知道你们觉得我是嬉皮
Okay, look, I know you guys think I’m a hippie,
但我们能不能花片刻时间
but can we just take a second
一起充分感会一下此刻
and fully inbreathiate this moment together?
我们是老朋友 我们现在还是朋友
We’re old friends. We’re still friends.
我爱你们所有人
And I love you all.
我只想说这个
I just wanted to say that.
我们要共度美妙周末 就只有我们这帮朋友
But we got a great weekend, just our gang, just us.

Hey, hey!
嗨 哥们
Hey, bro.
没我的事
-I’m not here.
那是谁
Who’s that?
达罗
That’s Derol.
他正经历一些事 就先待在这儿
He’s just staying here. He’s going through things,
但他完全不参与我们的活动
but he’s not part of the experience at all, okay?
首先 让我带你们 好好参观一下玻璃洋葱
So first, a proper tour of the Glass Onion.
太棒了
-Here we go.
天哪 玻璃洋葱 我们的老酒吧
-Oh my God. The Glass Onion, like our bar!
我太喜欢那地方了
Oh, I loved that baby so much.
我们要拿包…
Should we, um, get our bags, um…
阳光要晃瞎眼了
Sun is blinding.
…还是有人替我们拿
…or someone will get them for us.
我得找个阴凉处待会儿
Okay. I could use a second in the shade.
-有钱人这套真怪 -谢谢
-This rich-people shit is weird. -Thank you.
我偶尔也需要摆谱 但这个…
I… I have occasionally put on the dog in my life, but this…
这进一步磨练了我遇事不慌的本事
This is stretching my stride-taking abilities.
你做得很好 我是安迪
You’re doing great. I’m Andi.
你真友好 我是伯努瓦
That is very genial of you. I’m Benoit.
-你的鞋带开了 -谢谢
-You got a flat tire there. -Thank you.
哇 好的
Oh, wow. Okay.

Wow!
名副其实 就像巨型的玻璃洋葱
It’s like an actual huge glass onion.
-是 -过去 现在 未来都集结在此
-Yep. -It’s past, present and future.
代表了我从哪儿来 目前在哪儿 将来留给世界什么
It’s what came before, where I am now, what I’ll leave to the world.
不用管我
Ignore me.
这是我目前所有成就的总理…
This is the full reclamation of everything I’ve achieved up to now–
维持这种地方运转需要多少人
So, what kind of staff does it take to run a place like this?
一般50人左右 但… 我让所有人回家了
Normally like 50, but, you know… Look, I sent everyone home.
我只想跟朋友像以前那样 过一个正常的周末
I just wanna have a normal weekend with my old friends like the old days.
好吗 听着 是这样的
Right? See, look, that’s the thing.
这不只是一个有钱混♥蛋♥的房♥子 这…
This isn’t just a rich-asshole house. It’s…
我的意思是 这甚至不是一个房♥子
I mean, it’s not even a house.
这是一个公社 供大家发挥创意
It’s a… It’s a commune. For creativity.
太棒了
Oh, amazing.

-Dong!
什么声音
What is that?
报时钟 你知道 这是我找菲尔格拉斯作的曲吗
That’s the hourly dong. You know I got Phil Glass to compose that?
-什么 -谁是菲尔格斯
-What? -Who’s Phil Gas?
行了 别聊了 大家安顿一下 开始玩吧
Okay, let’s stop talking and actually start hanging out and having fun.
我觉得你们每个人最接近什么脉轮 就给你们分配了什么房♥间
Your rooms are assigned by the chakra that I most closely associate with each of you.
我知道你们想什么 但就听我的 好吗
I know. Go with it, okay?
你们的生物节律监控仪是房♥间钥匙
Your biorhythm monitor is the key to your room.
-它会根据触觉反馈引你们去房♥间 -天哪
-It’ll lead you to the room using haptics. -Oh my God.
大家安顿一下 换好衣服 然后在泳池边见
Get settled in, change. Let’s meet up at the pool.
我们下午就放松一下 然后游戏开始
We’ll have a chill afternoon. And then the game begins.
生殖轮 你真了解我 迈尔斯
Sacral! You know me, Miles.
迈尔斯
Oh, Miles.
安迪
Hey, Andi…
-生殖轮 -我…
-Sacral! -I…
我真的很高兴你能来
I really am glad you’re here.
我…不好意思 但这实在太疯狂了
Wow. I… I’m sorry, but that is just crazy.
我知道 布兰克先生 我能跟你说句话吗
-I know. Hey, Mr. Blanc. -Hmm? -Could we have a quick word?
当然
-Mmm, of course.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!