我希望还是威士忌苏打
I’m hoping it’s still whiskey soda.
-你知道我… -行了 迈尔斯
-You know I– -Okay. Miles.
我知道你是有情结的 但…
I mean, I know you have a thing for it, but…
这里简直像泰特现代美术馆
I mean, this place is the Tate Modern!
但你为什么 在正中♥央♥挂一幅蒙娜丽莎的仿画
Why would you hang a framed print of the Mona Lisa front and center?
就像在大学宿舍挂切格瓦拉的海报
It’s like having a Che poster in your dorm room.
或者…
Or…
拜托
Come on.
-等等… -不可能 迈尔斯
Wait. -That’s impossible, Miles. -Mm-hmm.
请原谅我的怀疑 但这肯定不是真的 蒙娜丽莎
Forgive my incredulity, but surely… No, the Mona Lisa,
是国家宝藏 不可能…
that’s property of the state. There’s no way–
怪新冠吧
Blame it on the pando, Blanc.
卢浮宫关门了 法国需要钱
The Louvre was closed, France needed money,
所以我就付钱暂借过来了
and so I bought myself a little short-term loan.
我这才发现运输和安保环节最费钱
It turns out the transport and the security was most of the cost.
看这个
Check this out.
天哪
-Oh my God. -Oh my God.
别告诉安保人员 但我安装了超驰控制按钮
Don’t tell the insurance guys, but I had a little override button installed.
-肯定的 -你觉得这是什么
-Oh, you did. -Where do you think it is?
天哪 这么容易
Oh, my gosh! It’s easy.
敏感得要命 电♥话♥响 罩子都能关上
It’s so freaking sensitive. A phone dings, it closes up.
很荒谬
It’s ridiculous,
但我需要不隔玻璃直视她
but I needed to be able to look her in the eyes without glass in between us.
我妈在我六岁时带我去了巴黎
My mom took me to Paris when I was six years old.
我第一次看到这位女士时 我的人生就改变了
First time I looked at this lady, it changed my life.
你们知道达芬奇发明了一种用笔方法 能让人看不出笔触
You know da Vinci invented a technique for brushstrokes that leave no lines?
所以每次看她 才会觉得她的表情不同
That’s how you can look straight at her, and her expression changes every time.
有时微笑 然后消失 她高兴吗 她难过吗
Her smile’s there, then it disappears. Is she happy? Is she sad?
还是有别的情绪
Is it something else?
你以为你看的是一个简单的东西
This simple thing that you thought you were looking at,
但突然间就出现了很多层次 出现了深度 变得很复杂
it suddenly takes on layers and depth so complex,
让你目眩神迷
it gives you vertigo.
真了不起啊
It really is something.
经典
It’s a classic.
不用管我
Hey. Not here.
每次我想掐死你时
Every time we’ve gotten to the point where I’m going to strangle you,
你就能搞出这一套 太神奇了
you pull something like this, and it’s magic.
-谢谢 -都从她开始
-Thank you. Thank you. -Look, it all started with her.
我怎么说的 在玻璃洋葱的第一晚我们要怎么过
What did I say to you guys? The first night we hung out at the Glass Onion, what did I say?
我怎么说的 我想创造出
I wanna be responsible for something that gets mentioned
能跟蒙娜丽莎相提并论的作品
in the same breath as the Mona Lisa.
成为永恒
Forever.
这是什么意思
A-and what does that mean?
意思是不朽 他想创造出改变…
Oh, it means immortality. He wants to do something that’s gonna change–
等等 迈尔斯
Wait a minute, Miles.
你为什么把蒙娜丽莎挂在客厅里
Why do you have the Mona Lisa in your living room?
我邀请了
In one week,
世界领袖和媒体记者 在一周后来这个岛
I’ve invited world leaders and members of the press from all over to come to this island.
我就要在这里揭开未来的面纱
And right here, I’m going to unveil the future.
-你们知道这是什么吗 -你很清楚我们知道
-You know what this is? You know damn well we do.
怎么回事 迈尔斯
What’s going on, Miles?
我不知道
Uh… I don’t.
-接住了 -天哪
-Don’t drop it. -Oh my God.
这是新型固体氢燃料 蕴含着极高能量
That’s a new solid hydrogen fuel. It’s incredibly powerful.
效率极高
It’s radically efficient.
零碳排放 从丰富的海水里提取
Zero carbon emissions, and it’s derived from abundant seawater.
叫做“净化”
I call it Klear, with a K.
在这个发布会上 我们会宣布“净化美国”
And at this event, we are going to announce “Klear America.”
价格低廉的家庭能源解决方案
Our affordable home power solution.
“净化”将在今年底助力
Klear is going to be powering people’s dreams,
全国各地人们实现梦想
all over this country, by the end of this year.

No.
不 我之前已经跟你说清楚了
No. Because I was clear with you.
我至少需要两年
I told you I need two years minimum
来测试这玩意 看它是否安全 甚至是否可行
to test this stuff to see if it’s safe or even viable.
在测试完成前 克莱尔和我不会把这玩意推向世界
Claire and I are not gonna be responsible for putting something out in the world
为这玩意负责…
before it’s tested and–

Oh, no.

Oh, yeah.

No.
你靠这玩意维持整个地方的运转
You’re running this entire place off this?
整个地方 包括这些漂亮的灯
All of it. All this awesome lighting,
供暖与制冷系统 供能点就在我的传真机下
the heating and cooling, everything right down to my fax machine.
整个玻璃洋葱都靠“净化”供能
The whole Glass Onion is powered by Klear.
天哪 迈尔斯
Oh my God, Miles.
朋友们 我们做到了
Guys, we did it.
我退出 我不干了
I’m out. I’m done.
太鲁莽了 你会害死别人的
This is reckless. And you’re gonna get somebody killed.
哥们 你不能退出
Bro, you’re not getting out.
已经实现了
It’s already happening.
我爱你 来吧 大家吃饭吧
I love you. Come on, let’s… Let’s eat!
(迈尔斯)
好了 朋友们
Okay, gang.
这个周末到目前为止已经挺难忘了 不过放心 现在才真正进入主题
It’s been a memorable weekend already, to be sure, but now the real fun starts.
我们这三天可以晒晒太阳 在爱奥尼亚海里游泳
We got three days to bask in the sun, swim in the Ionian Sea,
吃饭喝酒 享受彼此的陪伴
eat good food and wine, and enjoy each other’s company.
但大家在玩乐的同时还肩负重要任务
But alongside and underneath the partay, you’ve been charged with a serious task.
因为今晚就在这个房♥间里 会有人被谋杀
Because tonight, in this very room, a murder will be committed.
也就是我
My murder.
你们要仔细观察这场犯罪
You will have to closely observe the crime.
思考你们对彼此了解多少
Consider what you know about each other.
要知道我在整个岛上都埋了线索
Know that across the island, I’ve hidden clues.
有些是有用的 有些具有误导性 你们自行判断
Some may be helpful, some may misdirect. That’s for you to determine.
但如果有人能说出凶手 说出此人的犯罪手法
But if anyone can name the killer, tell me how they achieved the murder,
最重要的是 说出动机
and, most importantly, what was the motive,
这个人就赢了
that person wins our game.
有问题吗
Any questions?
等等 奖品是什么
Uh, wait… What do we win?
我…你什么意思 “奖品…”
I… What do you mean? What do you…
你想要什么
What do you want?
不 什么也不要 我…
No. No, nothing, I just…
我只是以为可能有奖品
I just thought maybe there was a prize or something.
我…比如iPad或者…
I… An iPad or like…
行 奖品是iPad
Okay, fine. Yeah, no, the winner gets an iPad.
你死后…我们还能跟你说话吗
And, uh, once you’re dead, will we still be able to talk to you?
我又不会整个周末都在装死 我们会一起玩
Yeah, I’m not playing dead the whole weekend, dude.
但我…
We hang, but I…
你们只是不能问我问题 我不会解答
You just can’t ask me questions. I’m not gonna help.
我其实不需要iPad 我就随口一提 只是…
I don’t actually need an iPad. I’m just saying. It’s just…
你当时说“赢”…我就联想到了 顺口说了
When you said “win,” it… You know, it made me say it.
我们能合作吗
Can we, um, work together?
赢家只能有一个
Um, only one person can solve the crime,
所以如果你们有了推断 别告诉别人
so if you got a theory, keep it close to your chest.
我设计得很难 要花整个周末解谜
It’s designed to be hard. This will take the whole weekend.
好有意思
Well, this is truly delightful.
我们已经开始了吗 是…
Oh! Have we started already, is it–
谋杀还没发送 但…为什么不呢 正如华生对福尔摩斯说的…
-Well, the murder hasn’t happened. But… -Oh, yeah. Yeah, why not? As Watson said to Holmes–
凶手是伯迪 她在十字弓上 安装了一个遥控装置
It was Birdie who planted a remote device on a crossbow
为了报复 你偷走了她标志的“仁钻石”
in revenge for you stealing her signature Ren Diamond.
看看这个座位安排
Look at the seating arrangement.
伯迪和这个东西之间形成了完美三角
It triangulates Birdie just perfectly with that thing,
它已经装上了箭
which is loaded with a dummy bolt.
对准了
Aimed directly…
布隆先生
at Mr. Bron.
我相信靠近仔细检查能发现 某种遥控发射装置
Now I believe close inspection will reveal some sort of remote triggering device,
但更重要的是 这是老式杰豪克十字弓
but more damning, that is a vintage Jayhawk brand crossbow.
“杰”豪克 伯迪“杰”
Jayhawk, Birdie Jay.
当然还有其他多余笨拙的线索
Of course, there are other superfluous and rather clumsy clues.
比如南面花♥园♥的灌木剪成了B字形
The hedgerow in the south garden spells letter B.
伯迪的房♥间是生殖轮 被阻断的话 会产生罪恶感
Birdie’s room is the sacral chakra, which is the one blocked by guilt.
诸如此类吧 但动机巧妙地藏在了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!