好的
Yeah.
好的 好
Yeah? Okay.
一小时 不多不少
An hour? No more, no less.
好的
Okay.
我想这是个约会 鲍勃
I think this is a date, Bob.
这些画都是谁画的
So, who did all these paintings?
是我认识的最有天赋的画家
Only the most talented painter I know.
那缩小了范围
Well, that narrows it down.
素肉味噌汤
Strained seitan with miso.
吃吧 对你很好的
Just eat it, it’s good for you.
好的
Yeah.
我实际上…也在我公♥寓♥里画画
I’m actually… painting my flat as well.
也许和这个不太一样
Maybe not quite like this.
看得出来
I can see.
这可是我刚买♥♥的
Oh, I just bloody bought this.
你需要的话我厨房♥里有色素
I’ve got some dabs in the kitchen if you want.
谁画的吗
Painting by?
生活需要美好
Life must be good?
是的 我第一次…
Yeah, well, first I come…
在这么多年之后回到这个真实的世界
Join the real world after all these years, you know.
什么意思
Meaning?
我 只是…
I, just um…
我说过我的父母离异了 而且…
You know, I said about my parents splitting up and…
我换了很多地方 而且…
I just, I got moved around a lot, and…
你迷失了方向…
You went off the rails a bit…
有点愤怒…
A little angry…
恣意妄为…
You know, wild…
是的 可以这么说
Yeah, you could say that.
话说回来 那你呢
But anyway, what about you?
还要吗
More?
谢谢
Thank you.
我们得吃点真正的食物 鲍勃
Right, we need some real food, Bob.
想吃什么呢
What’s it gonna be?
你想要热狗吗
You want some hot dogs?
不要 好的
No? Okay.
那你喜欢什么
All right, so what do you fancy?
野生太平洋鲑鱼
Wild Pacific pink salmon?
这是「好」的意思吗
Is that a yes?
好的 我们拿一个
Okay, we’ll get one of them.
还有其他的吗
What else?
金枪鱼 要吗
Some tuna? Yeah?
好的 这也是「好」的意思
Yeah, that’s a yes for that as well.
还要什么
What else?
去骨沙丁鱼
Boneless sardines?
是的 你想要 对吗
Yeah, you want that, don’t you?
好的
Okay.
很好
It’s good.
鲑鱼 金枪鱼 沙丁鱼
Salmon, tuna, sardines.
可以走了吗
Good to go?
很好
All right.
我们明天的早餐会很豪华哦 鲍勃
We are gonna eat like kings tomorrow, Bob.
不如这样
Tell you what…
-我们再要一束这个 谢谢 -没问题
– We’ll get a bunch of these as well, please. – Of course.
这样就好了
All right, then.
鲍勃 这是给贝蒂的
Bob, they’re for Betty.
谢谢 鲍勃
Thank you, Bob.
有人吗
Hello!
你好
Hello?

Oh, no.
拜托 鲍勃 下来
Please. Bob, down.
巴兹 巴兹 醒醒
Baz. Baz, wake up!
醒醒 巴兹
Wake up, Baz.
醒醒 醒醒
Wake up, come on, wake up!
巴兹 醒醒 能听见我说话吗
Baz? Hello, wake up! Can you hear me?
巴兹 醒醒
Baz! Wake up!
谁能叫个救护车
Can somebody call an ambulance?
不 鲍勃 鲍勃 离那个远点
No. Bob, Bob, get away from that.

No.
巴兹 醒醒
Hey, Baz, come on, wake up.
叫下救护车
Hey! Call an ambulance!
他们在来的路上了
They’re on their way.
巴兹 巴兹 听我说话
Baz! Baz, listen to me.
醒过来
Come on.
詹姆斯
James!
-他注射过量了 -是的
– Has he OD’ed? – Yeah.
-你检查过他的呼吸道吗 -没有
– You checked his airways? – No, no.
-帮我把他扶起来 -好的
– Help me get him up. – Yeah, okay. Come on.
他还在呼吸吗
Is he breathing?
巴兹 醒醒
Baz, come on!
巴兹 醒过来
Come on, Baz, wake up!
快来
Come on.
他注射毒品过量
He’s OD’ed.
-他叫什么名字 -巴兹
– What’s his name? – Baz.
巴兹 你能听见我说话吗
All right, Baz, can you hear me?
他注射了海♥洛♥因♥
You know, he’s taken heroin.
他多大了 你知道吗
How old is he? Do you know?
大概20岁
About 20.
巴兹 你能听见我说话吗
Baz, can you hear me?
把他抬起来
Let’s get him up.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
让一下
Make some room.
我对有毒瘾的人稍微有点了解
I know a bit about addicts.
我那个时候在谢菲尔德…
I was in Sheffield…
学习兽医的课程…
Studying a veterinary course…
我父母没打电♥话♥给我 他们…
My parents didn’t call, they…
开车过来告诉我…
drove up and told me…
对我来说 哥哥是我的全部
My brother was everything to me.
守护者…
Protector…
老师…
Teacher…
他是我知道的最棒的画家
He was the best painter I ever knew.
-这是你的… -是的
– This was your… – Yeah.
你哥哥的家
Your brother’s place?
他就死在后面的浴室里
He died right back there in the bathroom.
针头还在他的胳膊上
The needle still in his arm.
你不吃吗
Don’t you eat?
-那你为什么… -搬到这里吗
– So why did you um… – Move in here?
离他近一点
Be near him.
他也努力过
He tried.
非常努力想把毒瘾戒掉
So hard to get clean.
但我猜他还是决心不够
But I guess that he didn’t want it enough.
或者可能…
Or could…
他有这个决心
want it enough.
但是他做不到
But he couldn’t do it.
哪怕为了我也做不到
Not even for me.
我以为你想帮我彻底戒毒
I thought you wanted clean?
我想 我当然想
I do. Of course I do.
那为什么不是现在
Then why not now?
我已经准备好停掉美♥沙♥酮♥了
I’m ready to come off the methadone.
这是个过程 詹姆斯
It’s a process, James.
安排你的进度是我的工作
It’s my job to manage the process with you.
我已经减到十毫升
I’m down to ten mil.
我们过节之后再讨论吧
Let’s revisit this after the holidays.
上帝知道它本身已经多难了
God knows how hard enough as it is.
你现在做的很好
Hey, you’re doing great.
我只是 我想…
I just, I want…
我想彻底戒掉 我想好好生活
I want to be clean. I want to live a life, you know?
有个孩子…
This… this kid…
我认识的 巴兹
I knew, Baz.
他…
He, um…
他注射毒品过量死了 而且…
He OD’ed and died, and…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!