那挺贵的吧
Oh, it sounds expensive.
这是能用钱来衡量的吗
Can you put a price on that?
我不知道啊 他不是我的猫
I don’t know. He’s not my cat.
我刚捡到他 我觉得…
I mean, I just found him. I think…
他像是流浪猫 我也不知道
He’s like a stray, or… I don’t know.
他可跟我说 他想跟你在一起
Well… He is telling me, he was here to be with you.
他的心思我看得一清二楚
Reading his spirit loud and clear.
他找你是有原因的
He came to you for a reason.
啥 你会读猫语吗
You… you’re what, you’re sensing that?
当然不会 我看着像神婆吗
Of course not, what do I look like, some kind of nut?
那有张名片 我在那个宠物医院做志愿者
There’s a card there, for the vet that I volunteer at.
是个慈善机构
It’s a charity.
就跟他们说是贝蒂让你去的
Tell them Betty sent you.
谢谢
Okay, thanks.
你叫什么名字呢
And you are?
我啊 我叫…
Me, I’m a…
我叫詹姆斯 詹姆斯·鲍文
I’m, James. James Bowen.
我不觉得姓有什么用
Oh, I, I don’t believe in last names.
都是麻烦 负担
Big trouble, burdens…
我得走了 我还得去遛狗
I got to go, I’ve got dogs to walk.
好的
All right. Yeah.
伙计 没关系的
Okay, mate, okay, it’s all right.
你没事儿吧
Are you okay?
对动物过敏
Yeah, uh, allergic, animals.
讽刺吧
Ironic, huh?
确实
Yeah.
你快走吧
Um, you should go.
细菌繁殖的速度特别快
Bacteria is multiplying by the second.
鲍勃需要看兽医
And, Bob, needs a vet.
鲍勃
Bob?
他告诉我他想让你这么叫他
That’s what he told me he wants you to call him.

It’s okay.
他其实不是我的猫
He’s not actually my cat, you know.
什么你的我的 大家都是同类
No. Mine, your’s. We all belong to each other.
鲍勃再见
See you, Bob!
很高兴认识你
It’s nice to meet you.
你是个磨人的小妖精
You’re a bit of an attention hog.
你知道不 鲍勃
You know that, Bob?
不怕
It’s okay.
不怕 有我呢
It’s okay, I got you.
回见
See you later.
爱爪
动物福利信托
爱爪
动物福利信托
你好 我刚捡到这只猫
Hi, there. I just found this cat.
他受伤了
And he’s hurt himself.
流浪猫吗
A stray?
我不知道
Um, I don’t know.
你是要我们给他安乐死吗
You’re asking us to put him down?
啥 不行
What? No.
你知道伦敦有多少只流浪猫吗
Do you know how many stray cats there are in London?
简直就是疫情
It’s an epidemic.
他有名字的
Well, he’s got a name.
叫鲍勃 而且他受伤了
It’s Bob. And he’s… wounded, so…
莉莉厨房♥牌
纯天然
小粒肝脏状
奖励零食
伤口在化脓
It’s purulent.
拿个号♥吧
Take a number.
得等好一会儿呢
It’s going to be a long wait.
我还要去别的地方
I’ve got to be somewhere.
我可以把他先放这然后再回来接吗
Can’t we drop him off and come back?
你觉得这像干洗店吗
Does this look like a dry cleaner’s?
不怕
It’s okay.
不怕
It’s okay.
你看 小兔兔
Hey, look. It’s a rabbit.
不行 不行
No, no, no.
别看兔子了 兔子可不是晚餐
Don’t look at the rabbit, rabbit’s not for dinner, okay?
不用怕他 鲍勃 没事儿
Don’t worry about him, Bob. It’s okay.
鲍勃 你看 每月猫星
Bob, look. It’s the month of the cat.
是吧
Yeah.
汤姆先生
我提名
因为…
挺适合你的 对不对
So, kind of hip for you, isn’t it?
你看 蒂芙尼
Look at, Tiffany.
我提名
我提名
她看着挺可爱
She looks cute.
那是谁 你看看
Who’s that? Look at that one.
好运
Lucky?
看看好运
Look at, Lucky?
冠军
好运
看着没那么好运 是不
Doesn’t look very lucky, does he?
冠军
冠军
冠军
我已经错过约诊了 瓦尔非杀了我不可
I’ve lost my appointment. Val is gonna kill me.
高峰时间我得去卖♥♥唱 我得走了
I’ve got this rush hour busking to do, I’ve gotta go.
我们只能明天再来了
I’ll have to come back tomorrow.
62号♥到了
Number 62 is up.
嘘 不怕 不怕
Shh, it’s okay. It’s okay.
你好 他表现不错
Hi. He did great!
他没事儿吧
Is he okay?
来吧 主子
Yeah? Come on, Mister.
进来
In you go.
就这样 好孩子
That’s it. Good boy.
你可以在前台取药
And you get your pills from the front desk.
好的
Okay.
22英镑
22 pounds.
这地方不是免费的吗
Uh, I thought this place was free?
药不是免费的
Not the drugs.
对不起了 伙计
Sorry, mate.
稍等
Hang on.
我就这些钱了
That’s all I’ve got.
拜托 看在他的面子上
Come on, at least for his sake.
好吧
All right, look.
这是我下周的伙食费
This is my food money or the next week.
你自己决定
It’s up to you.
来吧 鲍勃 该吃药了
All right. Come on, Bob. Time for your medicine.
这个吃了能让你好起来
This is gonna make you feel better, yeah?
看 我坐好了
Look, I’ve sat, yeah?
没错
Exactly.
准备好了吗
All right, ready?
张大嘴
Open, wide?
别跑 别跑 过来
No, no, no, no, no. Come here.

All right.
鲍勃 你看
Bob, Bob. Look, look…
来 一口吞掉 伙计
Yeah, just, down the hatch, mate.
回来 主子
Come back here, Mister.
过来
Come here.
乖 过来
All right. Come here.
别咬 鲍勃
No, Bob.
鲍勃
Bob!
鲍勃
Bob?
有好吃的
Treat.
来吧 主子
All right, Mister.
咱再试试
Let’s try this again.
他们说 一天两次 坚持两周
Twice a day, for two weeks…they said.
不许跑 过来
No. Come here.

All right.
不行 别动别动
No. No. No. Stay here. Stay here.
别动
Stay here.
鲍勃 鲍勃 鲍勃
Bob. Bob. Bob.
回来 回来 乖 来 看看
Aye! Come here, come here. All right, come here, look.
看 这啥 这啥
Look. What’s that? What’s that.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!