当作启动资金吧 你去把它们卖♥♥了
Just like a pusher, right, you sell them,
以后你就得预先付钱买♥♥
the next ones you buy from us.
卖♥♥了这些 赚到利润
Sell those, make a little profit…
再来进货
Buy even more.
慢慢巩固好你自己的地盘
After a while you get better territories,
慢慢往上爬 诸如此类的
work your way up, et cetera, et cetera.
不知不觉 你就能成为媒体大亨默多克了
Before you know it, you’re freaking Rupert Murdoch.
而不是成为一个猪头
But not a dick head.
如果你卖♥♥不掉 我们是不退钱的
If you can’t sell them we don’t buy them back.
制定好计划
So, you got a plan.
你会有一个指定的地盘 明白吗
And you get one designated territory, get it?
抢别人地盘的话 你就完了
Poach on anyone else, and you’re done.
彻底结束 明白吗
Period, boom, clear?
-明白 -很好
– Boom, clear. – Good.
授人以鱼 不如授之以渔
你不能和动物一起拍照
You can’t have an animal in your photo.
这是你的工作证
This is your official ID.
什么动物
What animal?
他不是动物 他是我的副驾驶
I don’t see an animal, this is my co-pilot.
我听说了
Yeah, I heard about that.
好了
Okay.
看镜头
Look this way.
鲍勃 说「茄子」
Say cheese, Bob.
对了 我有个东西肯定适合你俩
You know what, I might have just the right thing for you two.
得花个十英镑 不过一定值
It’ll cost a tenner. But it’s worth it.
《大事件》 快来买♥♥呀
Big issue! Come on guys!
买♥♥一本 晚上闲着看 《大事件》
Give it a try, help for the night. Big issue!
我能和猫咪来张自♥拍♥吗
Can I have a selfie with the cat?
你拍完照
Do you take a picture
然后买♥♥一份杂♥志♥ 怎么样
and then you buy a paper, how is that?
-你真会谈生意 -成交吗
– Oh, you are a good businessman. – Is that a deal?
-你懂的 -我喜欢
– Yeah, well you know. – I like that.
鲍勃 看镜头
Come on, Bob, look at the camera.
好了
There you go.
-谢谢 -他想和你击掌 击个掌 鲍勃
– Thank you. – He wants to give you a high five. High five, Bob.
击掌咯
High five there.
两块五英镑
Oh, that’s two pounds, fifty.
我只有两块三 可以吗
I’ve only got two thirty, is that all right?
两块五 我就当它是两块五吧
Two pounds, fifty. I can see that’s two pounds, fifty.
-打扰一下 -你好
– Excuse me, mate. – Hey, mate.
你好 我叫皮特·格鲁纳
Hello, Peter Gruner,
-伊斯灵顿论♥坛♥报社的 -谢谢
– I’m from the Islington Tribune. – Thank you.
我可以给你和你的猫写篇报道吗
Do you mind if I did a story on you and the cat?
你在挖苦我吗
You taking the Mick?
我能摸摸他吗
Ooh, can I pet him?
可以 摸耳朵后面
You can try, just behind the ears though.
我觉得你的故事会很博眼球
I see you’re a human interest story.
-什么意思 -你不介意吧
– What’s that? – Would you mind?
好吧 没问题
All, right. Yeah, sure.
看这里 鲍勃
Look this way, Bob.
鲍勃 看那边
Bob, over there.
鲍勃 棒极了
Bob? Lovely.
我再拍一张 别动
Let me get you another one. Hang on.
《大事件》 《大事件》
Big issue! Big issue!
《大事件》
Big issue!
《大事件》 《大事件》
Big issue, Big issue.
《大事件》
Big issue!
该死的臭猫
Bloody stupid cat.
你好 伙计
Hello, mate.
去死吧
Go screw yourself, yeah.
说话小心点 我手里有家伙哦
Hey, watch your mouth. I’ve got a nine in here.
打扰了 先生
Excuse me, sir.
先生 先生
Sir! Sir.
叫我吗
Me?
-我们能跟你和猫合张影吗 -拜托
– Can I take a picture of you and your cat? – Please?
当然
Uh… yeah, sure, sure.
没事的 鲍勃 他喜欢你的帽子
It’s okay, Bob. He loves your hat.
-太棒了 -好的
– Great. – Okay, no worries.
谢谢你 我们能买♥♥份杂♥志♥吗
Thank you. Can we buy a magazine?
抱歉 这儿不是我的区
Oh, sorry, it’s not my patch.
你们可以去问问那边那个人
You go speak to that guy over there.
我们真的很想帮忙 拜托了
We just really want to help, please.
我不能
Ah, you can’t.
太感谢了
Thank you so much.
-祝你今天愉快 -你也是
– Have a great day. – And you.
我没抢他生意
Come on, I wasn’t poaching.
他都看见了 我没跟他抢
Do you know… He knows I wasn’t poaching.
我负责的区 你却在兜售杂♥志♥
My patch! You’re selling papers.
-你还想怎么说 -你这是嫉妒
– What else you want to call it? – Call it envy.
嫉妒 我嫉妒你个头
Envy! I’ll envy your arse.
行了行了 打住
God, stop, stop it.
詹姆斯 规矩你是知道的
James, you knew the rules.
我没在售卖♥♥ 我只是…
I wasn’t selling, I was just…
一个月 禁止销♥售♥
One month, no papers.
拜托 别这样 我发誓我真的没在兜售
Come on, don’t do this to me, I wasn’t selling I promise you.
-你懂规矩的 -他们…
– You knew the rules. – This was one…
那对情侣突然冒出来 你都看到了
Couple that came up, you saw what happened.
所以是人家逼你卖♥♥的咯
So they forced you to sell to them, didn’t they?
我没跟你抢生意
I wasn’t trying to poach.
你就是抢了我的生意
You’re taking business off me, yeah.
你为什么不说实话 为什么找我的茬
Why are you making this up, why are you picking on me?
-够了 -我都看到你拿钱了
– Enough, enough. – I saw you took the money.
一个月 禁止销♥售♥
One month, no papers.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
就是感觉一团糟
Just the… chaos.
因为身边有个瘾君子
Chaos around drug addicts?
生活中的破事源源不断
Life’s a constant shit storm.
一团糟心事
That kind of chaos?
鲍勃 放了那只青蛙
Bob, put the frog down.
别碰它
Leave it.
BGM: Somewhere on the Avenue (Life is Good)
♪车灯映射♪
♪ I see you in the headlights ♪
♪远远地看到你♪
♪ I see you in the headlights ♪
♪还有这粗糙铸成的城市♪
♪ A city built on asperation ♪
♪全都被囊括其中♪
♪ All summed up in a quotation ♪
♪这街上的一景♪
♪ Somewhere on the avenue ♪
56便士
Fifty six, good.
♪愿你生活美好♪
♪ Life is good and good for you ♪
♪聚光灯下♪
♪ The circle of a spotlight ♪
♪黑夜中的世界灯火通明♪
♪ I see the world againts the dark night ♪
♪人人都在努力向前♪
♪ Everybody wants to make it ♪
这个先不要了
I’ll leave that one.
♪有机会请抓牢啊♪
♪ Any chance you gonna take it ♪
谢谢
Thank you.
♪街上某处的你♪
♪ Somewhere on the avenue ♪
给你
Here you go.
这些归你 伙计
You own this one, mate.
♪愿你生活美好♪
♪ Life is good and good for you ♪
今日施食处
供应时间
♪心碎的人两两相行♪
♪ The broken hearts walked two by two ♪
谢谢
Thank you.
♪遗落的梦苦乐参半♪
♪ Fogotten dreams sing loves and blues ♪
♪祈祷如愿♪
♪ So we’re all hoping that its true ♪
走了 鲍勃
Come on, Bob.
请勿在此处堆放垃圾
行人通道 谢谢合作
♪街上某处的你♪
♪ Somewhere on the avenue ♪
♪愿你生活美好♪
♪ Life is good and good for you ♪
或猫砂
♪夜幕降临♪
♪ In the shadow of the twilight ♪
♪星星陨落♪
♪ Stars are dropping from the night sky ♪
♪孤独寂寞♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!