Yep.
再来一次 你可能就会死
Do it again and you’ll probably die.
我没有 你看 我…
I never… look I…
-真抱歉 我… -沉默好过鬼扯
– I’m sorry. I– – Silence over bullshit.
好吧
Right.
等你出院了咱们再聊
I’ll see you when you’re discharged.

Yeah.
你好
Hello.
你干了什么 偷了件衣服吗
What’d you do? Nicking this uniform.
不 我没有偷
Uh, no. I didn’t Nick it.
是护士给我的 因为他们弄丢了我的衬衣
Nurse gave it to me because they lost my t-shirt.
好吧
All right.
你知道流程
You know the drill.
签了这里 然后每天带这个去找药剂师
Sign that one, and take that one to the chemist everyday.
一些美♥沙♥酮♥
A few methadone.
每两周来找我
Check in with me every two weeks.
停止美♥沙♥酮♥治疗并复吸海♥洛♥因♥的毒瘾患者
And addicts who stop the methadone treatment and go back to heroin,
-有更高的过量几率 -过量几率
– have a higher percentage of OD’ing. – Percentage of OD’ing.
我早就知道了
Yeah, I know this already.
告诉你是我的职责
It’s my job to tell you.
如果停用美♥沙♥酮♥
Fall off the methadone
那么很可能下一次你会吸食过量海♥洛♥因♥
and it’s more likely you’ll od the next time you do heroin.
而你有可能 会死
And you could, well, die.

Yeah.
你有联络人吗
Is there anyone I can call?
任何亲属 有吗
Any relative, anyone?
我近来一个人生活
I’m… I’m kinda solo these days.
没跟你♥爸♥爸说过话吗
No word from your dad?
或是妈妈
Or mum?
有啊
Uh, yeah.
「给我滚」
“Get lost.”
我想也算是一句话了
Guess that’s two words.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢
Uh, thank you.
能给我弹首曲子吗
Can you play something for me?
你想听我唱歌♥
You want to hear me sing?
你唱得好吗
Are you any good?
好吧
Okay…
BGM: Don’t Give Up
♪你曾问过我要多久♪
♪ You once asked me how long ♪
♪才能修复受伤的心♪
♪ It takes to mend a broken heart ♪
♪但就像是一条小河♪
♪ But it’s likea river song ♪
♪没有绝对的起点也没有终点♪
♪ It never really ends or starts ♪
♪有天你离去不复返♪
♪ Some days you go out and don’t come back ♪
♪归来后旧貌已然换新颜♪
♪ You come back someone new ♪
♪所有的伤痛苦楚与孤夜难眠♪
♪ and all the pain, all the hurt, all the lonely nights ♪
♪铸就了你现在的模样♪
♪ it’s all a part of you ♪
给你 伙计
There you go, mate.
♪有些人不是想让你不幸♪
♪ some people they don’t mean to bring you down ♪
♪有时他们心地很善良♪
♪ sometimes they got a good heart ♪
♪两个人都很好♪
♪ well I know that two good people can ♪
♪即使分开也会各自安好♪
♪ be two good people apart ♪
起来 赶紧走
Get up. On your way.
♪最重要的是不要放弃努力♪
♪ but what all they really matters is you don’t stop trying ♪
♪唯一重要的是别放弃努力♪
♪ all that really matter is you don’t stop trying ♪
♪唯一重要的是别放弃努力♪
♪ all that really matter is you don’t stop trying ♪
♪不要放弃♪
♪ don’t give up ♪
♪不要放弃♪
♪ don’t give up ♪
如果他不这么特殊的话我也不会回来
I won’t be back in here if he wasn’t a special case.
特殊
Special?
我有三个单身妈妈等着名额 我这里…
I’ve got three single mums waiting for a spot. I’ve got…
我这里有个很好的老人家
I’ve got a sweet old pensioner
有时候会被挤出去
who’s getting kicked out of here sometimes.
他们都需要紧急住房♥ 他们都很特殊
They all need emergency housing, they’re all special.
求你了
Please.
这个瘾君子有什么特殊的
What’s so special about a drug addict?
为什么是这个
Why this one?
我不知道
Oh, I don’t know.
时不时的就来个瘾君子 然后…
Every now and then one comes along and…
你知道他们是想要戒毒的
You just know they have in them to be clean.
我想这是他最后一次机会了
I think this is his last shot.
他真的想要戒毒 但他什么都没有
He really wants to be clean but he’s got nothing.
没有任何支持
No support system at all.
我不能让他在大街上流浪 不然我会失去他的
I have to get him off the street or I’m going to lose him.
不行
No.
我不会把名额给一个瘾君子
I’m not giving a spot to a user.
他在戒毒中
He’s in the program.
如果他停止服用美♥沙♥酮♥ 就出去 就这样
He falls off his methadone, he’s out. Period.
他不会的
He won’t.
我希望是
I hope.
来吧 大家
Come on, everybody.
过来 汪汪 阿尔伯特 这边
Come on. Woof! Albert, this side.
抱歉弄脏了你的墙
-瓦尔 -进来吧
– Val? – Hey! Come in.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
你还好吧
You okay?
是 但是…
Yeah, but…
这里有些不通气 所以我开了窗
It’s a little bit stuffy, so just open the window.
热水
Hot water!
好了 我得走了
Look, I’ve got to run.
-钥匙 -好的
– Keys. – Right. Yeah.
瓦尔 我…
Val, I’m…
不用谢
You’re welcome.
还有 我放了些麦片在厨房♥
Oh, and I’ve put some cereal in the kitchen,
还有冰箱里有牛奶
and milk in the fridge.
我不知道该说什么
I don’t know what to say.
说你会坚持戒毒
Say, you’re gonna stay in the program,
不会错过我们下一次会面
and you won’t miss our next meeting.
我保证
I promise.
我向你保证 我…
I promise you. I…
向天发誓 至死不渝
Cross my heart, hope to die.
好的
Okay.
我送你出去
I’ll see you out.
谁在那 你最好走
Whoever is there? You better leave!
我是认真的
I mean it!
我这里有武器
I’ve got a weapon here!
我可是全副武装
I’m seriously armed!
是你弄出来的动静啊
That was you making all that noise.
你怎么进来的
How’d you get in?
我知道了
I see.
你是个小偷啊
You’re a thief, are you?
偷走了我的玉米片
Stealing all my cornflakes?
你亲人吗
Hey? Are you friendly?
我想有答案了
I guess that answers that.
别 过来
No, come on.
这边
This way.
行了
There you go.
这些…
They’re a…
这些就着牛奶吃比较好
They’re better with a bit of milk, you see.
我给你弄点
I’ll get you some.
另外 你这小偷当得不怎么样
You’re not a very good thief, by the way.
下一次 动静小一点
Next time, try to be a bit quieter.
这才是要点 来吧
That’s the trick out here. Come on.
上来吧 看
Up you come, look.
这个如何
Look at that.
肯定会有某家人在担心你
There’s going to be a family worried about you.
你最好回家去
You better go home now.
别 别别
No, no, no, no, no.
这边
This way.
不行
Oh, no.
我想你该回家去了
You know. I think it’s time you better go home.
这边

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!