♪一个不容置疑的真♥相♥♪
♪ One truth bears repeating ♪
♪一句郑重无比的承诺♪
♪ A simple solemn phrase ♪
♪总是转瞬即逝♪
♪ Everything is fleeting ♪
♪总在变幻莫测♪
♪ Everything will change ♪
♪因为我们的生命就像卫星♪
♪ Cause all our lives are just satellite
♪来去反复好似卫星♪
♪ Here and gone like satellite ♪
♪这一刻卫星点亮了夜空♪
♪ Satellite moments that light up the sky ♪
♪这一刻慢慢流逝♪
♪ Satellite moments are just passing by ♪
击个掌
High five.
来 击掌
Hey, high five.
你知道刚刚发生了什么吗
Do you know what just happened?
你看这里
Look at this!

Hey!
你真是个超厉害的小东西 对不对
You are a wonderful little being, aren’t you?
你有一只可爱的小黄猫
You got yourself a lovely ginger, all right.
对啊
Yeah.
我之前也有一个小黄猫叫汤姆 像他一样
I had a ginger Tom just like him, once.
我全心全意爱他
Loved him with all my heart.
他很有灵性
He’s got a mind of his own.
对 你说对了
Well, that’s the point.
姜黄色的猫总是意志坚定如铁
The gingers got wills like iron, they are.
我的小黄猫到生命最后一刻都不肯离开我
Mine wouldn’t leave my side till his last breath.
你可是找到了一个可爱的伙伴啊
You’ve got yourself a lovely partner there.
他们是比人类还好的朋友呢
Better friends than people they are.
相信我
Believe me.
是不是啊 鲍勃
Is that right, Bob?
好孩子
Boy.
主子 你今天可是焦点啊 对吧
Hey, mister you were a hit today, weren’t you?
好了 你明天还要来吗
All right, you want to come again tomorrow?
灯灯亮闪闪的
The bright lights.
那里 你看
There, look.
这可能就是你 鲍勃
This could be you, Bob.
你的名字在发光 看
Your name in lights, look.
到家之后想吃点东西吗
You want to get some food when we get home?
晚饭来了
Dinner is served.
不错吧
Okay.
你表现得很棒
You played a blinder.
给你
There you go.
鲍勃
Bob.
鲍勃
Bob.
没错 现在你得带上专用的猫背带
Yeah, you’re gonna wear professional cat harness wearer now.
猫咪牵引绳 猫背带
有什么感想
Did you think about that?
你好啊 陌生人
Hello, stranger.
没在这附近见过你啊
Oh, haven’t seen you around?
这什么牌子
The sign?
我要参加一个解放农场动物的游♥行♥
Oh, I’m going on a march to free farm animals.
解放什么
Free what?
就是牛 猪 鸡之类的
Only cows, pigs, chickens.
火鸡
Turkeys.
你想让它们在街上跑吗
You want them just running the street?
火鸡
也应该
过圣诞节
火鸡
也应该
过圣诞节
我们是希望它们不被杀掉
We want them not to be murdered.
火鸡
也应该
过圣诞节
火鸡
也应该
过圣诞节
不要告诉我你是食肉动物
Don’t tell me you’re a carnivore?
还真没想过这个
Never really thought about it.
想想吧
Think about it.
你咬下去的每一口都是在咀嚼痛苦
Every bite you take you’re eating suffering!
现在过得不错
Living all posh, now, eh?
不在街上流浪了
Off the streets and all?
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
我只是想着看到了一张熟脸
I just thought I’d follow a friendly face.
我想也许你能暂时救济我一下
I thought maybe I could crash with you for a bit, you know?
分我一杯羹
Spread the word for about a bit.
你好 小猫咪
Hello, kitty.
走开 巴兹 好吗
Go away, Baz, all right.
我是认真的
I mean it.
求你了 什么都行
Come on, anything.
我遇到一些困难 伙计
I had a bit of hard lines, mate.
詹姆斯 求你了
James, please.
求你了 詹姆斯
Please, James.
看看你
Look at you.
好吧
All right.
这是用来买♥♥吃的 好吗 巴兹
This is for food, yeah, Baz. All right?
我保证 好的 买♥♥吃的
Promise. Yeah, for food.
-请向我保证 -真的 我保证
– Please promise me. – Honestly, yeah, promise.
我是认真的 认真的
Well, I mean it. I mean it.
-你得照顾好自己 好吗 -求你了
– Hey, you need to look after yourself, all right? – Please.
拜托 巴兹 买♥♥点吃的好吗
Please, Baz. Buy some food, all right.
-我保证 我发誓 -好吗
– I promise, I swear. – Yeah?
不要再来这了 好吗
And don’t come back here, all right?
猫咪很漂亮
Nice cat.
BGM: Silent Night
♪平安夜♪
♪ Silent night ♪
♪圣善夜♪
♪ holy night ♪
♪真宁静♪
♪ All is calm ♪
♪真光明♪
♪ all is bright ♪
♪圣光环绕圣母和圣婴♪
♪ Round yon Virgin, Mother and Child ♪
谢谢
Thank you.
♪圣洁婴孩纯真可爱♪
♪ Holy infant, so tender and mild ♪
♪尽享天赐安眠♪
♪ Sleep in heavenly peace ♪
♪尽享天赐安眠♪
♪ Sleep in heavenly peace ♪
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
谢谢 圣诞节快乐
Thank you, Merry Christmas.
你好
Oh, hi.
希望你不介意
Hope you don’t mind, but,
我给鲍勃准备了圣诞节礼物
I got Bob a little something for Christmas.
快看 鲍勃
Look at that, Bob.
你想尝一点吗
You want a bit of that?
而且我给他做了点小东西
And I made him a little something.
你太客气了
Oh, you shouldn’t have.
谢谢 快看 快看
Thank you. Look at that! Look at that!
希望他会喜欢
Hope he likes it.
非常感谢 您真是个天使
Thank you so much. You’re an angel.
我可算不上天使
Oh, I wouldn’t go that far.
毕竟我以前年轻过
I wasn’t always an old lady.
谢谢
Thank you!
快看 鲍勃
Look at that, Bob.
你过会再吃这个
You’re gonna have that later.
你好 贝蒂
Hi, Betty.
看看鲍勃
Oh, look at Bob!
像神秘博士呢
Dr. Who’s twin.
这围巾不错呀
Love the scarf.
是的 刚刚收到的
Yeah, just got it.
你还好吗 你看起来很累
You all right? You look tired.
我一直在忙 或者说他一直在忙
I’ve been busy, or rather he has.
我更像是他的助手
I’ve been to more into sidekick.
我饿了 我能…
I’m starving. Can I…
我能请你吃饭吗
Can I get you dinner?
吃什么都行 只要有金枪鱼
Anything, as long as there’s tuna.
我是严格的素食主义者
I’m level four, vegan.
完全听不懂是什么意思
I don’t know what you said.
我不吃任何能有影子的东西
I don’t eat anything that casts a shadow.
现在墙上没有什么影子吧
You don’t get shadows on the wall now, do you?
好吧 这样吧
All right, how about this.
我给你做晚饭
I will cook you dinner.
你给我一小时
You give me an hour.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!