Sleep.
快睡吧
Sleep!
我闻到了指纹的气息
I smell the fingerprints of scum.
我得进行指纹采样
Better dust the place.
一干二净
Totally clean.
什么线索也没有
Not one damn clue.
除非这是
Unless…
她过来了 不妙
Here she comes. Oh, boy.
我是圣人 我是圣人
Holy, holy, holy, holy.
心如明镜 莫惹尘埃
Good thoughts in, bad thoughts out.
承蒙你挺身相助
You have come to help us.
我们非常感激你的大恩大德
We are in…great appreciation.

You…
会讲英文
speak English.
是的
Yes, heh!
-传教士教我的 -哦
– The missionaries came with books. – Oh.
你不赖嘛
You are very good with that, heh!
精确无比
It’s incredibly accurate.
要不要试试
Care to try?
不坏嘛
Not bad!
再来一次 肩膀放松
Try again. Relax your shoulders.
吸气
Breathe.
再吐气
And release.
就是这样
There you go!
你逗得我好开心
You make me smile.
但是
And yet…
我的麻烦仍未解决
I am troubled.
你知道吗
You see…
我爸爸要我嫁的人
the man my father wants me to marry…
我担心不知如何取悦他
I am worried I will not please him.

I…
我从没有接触过男人
I’ve never known a man.
我很愿意帮你忙
I’d love to help.
可是你知道
But you see…
终身要做苦行僧侣
I have vowed to take a life of celibacy.
既然如此
Well…
或许这个
Perhaps this…
可以让你下定决心
will assist your decision
它们是很诱人
Those are very nice.
不过我是修道之人 心如止水
But I am a child of light. A pure spirit.
美色对我毫无影响
I’m no longer encumbered by sexual appetites.
我的妈呀
Oh, mama, oh, mama, oh, mama, oh, mama…
对不起 打扰了
I’m so sorry, Mr. Ventura…
没关系
That’s okay.
我刚刚在
I was just…
练习念咒
practicing my mantra.
哦 额
Oh uh…
-你不是说要去洞穴中看看 -是呀
– You wanted to visit the sacred caves. – I do!
-到外面等我十分钟 -嗯
– Meet me outside in 10 minutes. – Mm-hm.
让我继续完成冥想
If I don’t finish my meditation…
否则我会心神不宁
I tend to get a little cranky.
保重 再见
Take care, now. Bye-bye, then.
似是柳暗花明又一”洞”
Everything here seems good! Heh, big load off my mind!
俗话说得好 不入虎穴焉得虎子
You can speculate all you want, but unless you check it out yourself…
不试你永远不会知道 我们回去吧
you never know. Let’s go back.
你不进去看看
Don’t you think you should investigate?
没有这个必要
There’s no reason to go in there. Ever.
凭我圣人的直觉
I sense it as a holy man.
-你说你要 -里面黑漆漆的
– You said you wanted… – It’s dark!
我会跌得狗吃屎
I could fall into a precipice.
这个借你
Take this.
谢了 你可真会帮忙
Spank you, Helpy Helperton.
不怕
I am not afraid!
我不怕
I am not afraid.
我喜欢这里
I really like it here, oh.
我的护身符
My medallion!
只要有了这个
I will fear no living creature…
我不怕任何妖魔鬼怪
as long as I keep this near me.
吃我一记 你这妖魔
Take that, you winged spawn of Satan!
没关系 不怕
That’s okay.
还有火把在手上
All I really need is my torch.
去死吧 你这妖鸟
Die, devil bird! Aah!
没事没事
I’m okay.
跑到我头发里面了啦在我的头发里面啦
They’re in my hair! They’re in my hair!
天啊 快救我
God in heaven! Help me!
王牌
Ace.
你头发里没有东西
There is nothing in your hair.
说的也是
Exactly.
我是在测验你们的警觉性如何
I was merely running a drill.
一切正如我怀疑
Just as I suspected.
奎恩来过这洞穴 什么
– Quinn. – What?
我们在凯比宴会上见过他
We met him at Cadby’s soiree.
他带着一只鸟鸦丁丁
His bird is a raven, Tinky. I found that inside the cave.
我在洞中找到它羽毛 奎恩这个人势力庞大
You don’t understand. Burton Quinn is a powerful man.
别担心
Worry not, my brother.
因为
For I…
我是个化妆
am a master…
大♥师♥
of disguises.
兄弟们 尽量吃吧
Eat up, guys!
千万别浪费食物
None of this animal goes to waste.
麦先生 你好吗
Ah.
麦德雷 先生
Mr. McCane.
最近怎么样
How’re you?
马马虎虎啦
I’m doing well.
奎恩先生 不用管我
Unh. Don’t mind me, Mr. Quinn.
我的小犀牛会自得其乐
I’m just a curious little rhino.
你能答应
I appreciate your…
我十分感激
agreeing to undertake this.
竟和死徒在此碰头
Meeting secretly with sinister types much?
两人在搞什秘密飞机
Ah, not too much. Ah, much too much.
在犀牛肚子里可真热
Kind of hot in these rhinos.
热死我了
Warm!
我有一条狗 他的名字是
I had a dog and his name was…
冰果
Bingo.
我需要一点新鲜空气
Ah, time to get some oxygen.
不妙
Come on!
谁来救我
Mayday!
我 要 空气
Must have air!
快来
Come on! girls.
安静 你们快过来看
Quiet, quiet, quiet. Look, look.
你们看
Oh, look!
母犀牛在生小犀牛
The mother rhino is giving birth.
天啊
Oh, God.
妈咪
Mommy!
太酷了
Cool!
我们得离开这
We have to get out of here!
快点 快上车
Quick, get in the jeep.
快点 姑娘们 进去
Quick. girls. get in.
欢迎光临奎恩动物园
Welcome to Quinnland.
你也是 我的老友
And you too, my friend.
你会感到宾至如归
I know you’ll be happy here.
哼 啊
Huh. Ah
你怎么溜出来 小朋友
How did you get out, fella?
你这个坏东西
You’re a cute little devil.
你拿的是什么
What you got?
蝙蝠在哪里
Where’s the bat?
这是干什么
What’s this about?
你是谁
Who are you?
蝙蝠
Where…

is…
哪里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!