I thought that…
没错 谢谢你 老葛
Yes, thank you, Fulton.
你很会编故事 范杜拉先生
That’s a fine theory, Mr. Ventura.
我跟这件事有何牵连
What’s it got to do with me?
我还以为你
I thought you’d…
不会问了呢
never ask.
我初见你时注意你鞋上有白点
When I met you, there was a white substance on your shoe.
昨天我发现同样的东西
Yesterday, I saw the same substance outside the hut
我想到白蝙蝠大便是白色的
and it hit me that the Great White Bat has white guano.
这就是你跌跤的原因
That’s what you slipped in! That’s what was on your shoe!
你手上的伤就是这么来的
And that explains the abrasion on your palm!
我倒带一遍 仔细看
Let me run that back for you.
你就是这么摔的
That’s what you slipped in! That’s what was on your shoe!
手上的伤是这么来的
And that explains the abrasion on your palm!
我怎么那么厉害
Damn, I’m good!
你有同感吗
Can you feel that, huh?
是这样吗 阿呆
Can you feel it, Captain Compost?
末日降临了
The day of redemption is at hand!
快忏悔吧
Repent!
信我者得永生
And thou shall be saved.
厉害厉害果然是高手
Very good.
我想这案子被你破解了
I believe you’ve solved the case.
有件事我倒是还想不通 柏瓦蒂尔先生
One thing I still don’t understand, Mr. Belvedere.
若你是卑鄙无♥耻♥下流的主谋者
If you are the slime behind this little flim-flam…
为什么 哦 为什么
why, oh, why…
要雇用我办案
did you hire me?
为了日后法律调查时
I’m afraid there’ll be an investigation after the war.
你可以替我作证脱罪
You were my alibi
证明我有尽全力阻止战争发生
to prove I’d done everything I could to stop it.
抓起来
Arrest him.
抓起来
Arrest him!
请把他抓起来
Please arrest him.
老师说 抓起来
Simon says, “Arrest him.”
我还以为任何动物你都喜欢 范杜拉先生
I thought you loved all animals, Mr. Ventura.
要把他钉在墙上吗
Shall I stick him on the wall?
我看免了 卡吉
Heh, no, I don’t think it’ll be necessary, Gahjii.
范杜拉先生盗走了圣物蝙蝠
Mr. Ventura has very cleverly stolen the sacred bat of the Wachati.
很不幸 我们未能及时寻回无法阻止战争发生
Unfortunately, we were unable to recover it in time to stop the war.
把灯关掉
Hit the lights!
开关在你后面
The switch is on the wall beside you! Go for it!
快关上
Flick it!
哦 好耶 我们坐牢吧
Alrighty, then. Shall we go to jail?
你干嘛 黑魔王啊
What are you? H.R. Shove-n-Stuff?
上车
Get in!
等一下
Just one more thing.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
停 快停下来
Stop it! I said, stop it!
象儿 我们搬救兵去
To the jungle, Boba!
战友们
Friends…
各位丛林弟兄们
rodents…quadrupeds
大家注意
Lend me your ears!
你这白♥痴♥ 竟然让他给跑了
Imbecile! You let him get away!
你难道对部落屠♥杀♥毫不关心
You don’t seem to understand. The tribe will be killed.
记得提醒我寄致悼卡
Remind me to send a sympathy card.
那混♥蛋♥跑不了的
We’re going to get the bastard.
我们现在什么办法也没有
There’s nothing he can do now.
蝙蝠在我们手上 又近中午
We’ve got the bat, and it’s nearly noon.
外面怎么一回事
What the hell’s going on?
你看
You see…
人与动物如此和谐共存
humans and animals can live in harmony!

Whoa.
王牌 抱歉来迟了
Sorry for the delay, Ace.
嘿 动物大盗
Hey, poachers!
和这臭小子打个招呼
Say hello to my stinky little friend!
走开 走开
Get out! Get out!
没那么简单让你溜掉
Not so fast, Sally!
快拿开啦
Get it away!
这傢伙想甩掉我
Aw, he wants to go off-road.
讨厌啦
Aw.
你都不跟人家玩
Nobody wants to play with me.
笨蛋
Loser!
我们在领♥事♥馆♥见过嘛
From the consulate, right?
真诡异
This is weird.
中午了
Noon.
瓦察提族
The Wachati.
意志力克服心理障碍
The spirit will overcome.
猎头族
Headhunters!
史卡戈来了
Shikaka!
借过 大家让路
Coming through. Clear a path, people!
他俩将在族人面前行周公之礼
They will now consummate the marriage as the tribe watches.
王牌 干得好 你一定感到很骄傲
Well done, Ace. You must be extremely proud.
骄傲徒然令人嫌恶
Pride is an abomination.
修道之人
One must forego the self…
需以无我进行灵修
to attain spiritual creaminess…
方能避免
and avoid the chewy chunks…
自我之堕落
of degradation.
-他说什么 -我想他说的是 她不是处♥女♥
– What’s that he’s he saying? – I think he’s saying, “She’s not a virgin.”
他们连这个也看得出来
They can tell that?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!