the bat?
我想起来你是谁了
I know who you are.
我们在凯比家见过
I met you at Cadby’s!
你就是
You’re that…
范杜拉
Ventura fella.
最后一次机会
Last chance!
蝙蝠到底在哪里
Where is that darn bat?
你想干什么 你要怎么样
What’re you going to do? What’re you going to do?
我会让你招出来的
Whatever I have to get some answers.

Stop!
停下来
Stop it!
你要我停下来吗
You’d like me to stop it, hmm?
这声音好听吗
Getting to you?
我什么也不会告诉你
Ah, I won’t tell you anything.

Ooh.
你爱充英雄 是吗
A tough guy, huh?
我知道怎么对待英雄
I know what to do with tough guys.
我哥哥最喜欢跟我来这一招
My brother used to do that to me!
你这个变♥态♥的混♥蛋♥ 住手
You sadistic bastard!
停下来
Stop it!
好吧 我老实招
All right! I’ll talk!
-快说 -我付钱给 麦德雷 请他找那蝙蝠
– Spill it! – I paid Derrick McCane to find the bat.
以便吸引观光客来
I thought it could be an attraction.
这阵子生意不大好
Business has been a bit off lately.
所以
So…
你也不知道
you don’t know who…
-蝙蝠的下落 -麦德雷 也不知道
– took the bat? – Neither does McCane.

Okay.
我这就放了你
I’m going to untie you now.
希望你了解 我是真的
Before I do, I want you to know that I’m really…
感到
truly…
非常
very…
抱歉
sorry.
谢谢你让我搭便车
Appreciate the lift!
我们会自己走回去
We’ll walk from here.
奎恩没有嫌疑 这下子线索又断了
Quinn is out of the picture. We have no more suspects or clues.
不过我有第六感
But I have instincts back.
直觉告诉我就快找到嫌犯
And my instincts tell me we’re getting closer.
我感觉得出来
I can feel it.
我感觉到了 就在
I can feel it like it’s right…
我的脖子上
in my neck!
快跑
Run!
脖子开始麻了
Starting to get numb!
中了三箭
Three darts…
好像太多啰
is too much.
大概躲过了
I think I lost them!
这花是给我的花吗
Flowers…for me?
白瑞德先生
I do declare, Mr. Beauregard.
你是我的英雄
You are my hero.
我有
Was I…
说梦话吗
talking in my sleep?
你一直处于歇斯底里状态
You’ve been suffering hysteria.
典型的中毒后自然反应
It’s a natural reaction to the poison in these darts.
喝点水
Water.
排泄物做的碗
Guano bowls.
刚好可以配一套
Collect the whole set.
王牌 你看楚是谁偷袭的吗
Ace, did you see the shooter?
只看到脚
Only their feet.
证据不足
Not enough for a positive ID.
这是瓦诸巫师的毒箭
It’s the dart of a Wachootoo shaman.
你说什么
The what-y what-an?
瓦诸图族的巫师他对落这次通婚极为反对
The Wachootoo shaman, or medicine man, protests the intertribal wedding.
是吗
Does he?
你不会说瓦诸图语
You do not speak Wachootoo.
我和你一起去
I go with you.
欧达会替我翻译
Ouda will be my interpreter.
王牌
Ace.
你要小心一点
Please, take care.
他们是野蛮人 落到他们手你会凶多吉少
The Wachootoo are savages. If they catch you, they’ll be merciless.
不要担心 兄弟
Worry not that brother.
我将会是墙上的一只苍蝇 海里的一粒盐
I will be as a fly on the wall. a grain of salt in the ocean.
我将会穿梭在他们中间 犹如透明的
I will slip amongst them like a transparent…
东西
thing.
蝙蝠一定在那茅屋里
The sacred bat must be in a hut.
我得想法子混进去
We’ll never know until I can walk freely among them.
太好了
Wunderbar!
我有个绝好的点子
He exclaimed with great relish.
快点 女孩们 加油
Come on, girls, show them what you got. Unh!
非常好
Big finish.
没关系 我不怕
I’m sure it’s fine.
欧达应该会带救兵来
Ouda is probably going for help right now.
你好 王牌
Hello, Ace!
他们逮到我了 不用担心
They found me! No sweat!
也不用自责
Don’t beat yourself up.
你知道吗
You know…
口香糖是引起蛀牙最主要原因
gingivitis is the number one cause of all tooth decay.
“依昆苏欧查”是什么意思
What does “equinsu ocha” mean?
白色的魔鬼
White devil.
-告诉他我不是我刚认识你 -怎知你是不是
– Tell him I’m not. – I only met you. How do I know?
-他说 -我猜猜看”白色魔鬼”吗
– He said… – Let me guess. “White devil”?
答对了 你会瓦诸图语
Yes. You speak Wachootoo?
你替我翻译
Tell them what I’m saying:
我为了和平前来此地
I come in peace!
我听到你说”依昆苏欧查”
I couldn’t help but notice the “equinsu ocha” part.
连你也说我是白色魔鬼
Did you refer to me as “White Devil”?
他们说你是 你就是
That’s how they know you.
先撇开这话题
Leave that part out from now on.
我代表公主前来
I represent the princess!
战争如同地狱般
War is hell.
我们绝不愿轻易
The last thing we want…
开战
is a fight.
酋长说
The chief said…
若你通过他们的考验
if you pass all Wachootoo tests…
就饶你不死
you do not die.
真烦
Kookie.
我终于进入了决赛圈
Ah. My entrance to the winner’s circle!
我知道我赢得各位尊敬但我不过是个小人物
Your admiration is well-founded, but I’m merely a servant.
千万别太崇拜我
Do not worship me!
酋长说这是最后一关
Chief says you have passed all tests but one.
瓦诸图的死亡决赛圈
Only left is Wachootoo Circle of Death.
有趣
Funny…
这个我最厉害
that’s my specialty.
就是这傢伙
This is it?
我要打败他
I have to beat him?
哦 好耶
Alrighty, then!
我必须告诉你
I must tell you…
其实我一点也不想打架
I don’t wish to fight you.
现在的我不再滥用暴♥力♥
Violence is no longer in my nature…
不过若你坚持 我也奉陪
but if you want it, you got it, sister.
你在咬我
Biting, I see.
我倒还不知道瓦诸图族
I was unaware that the Wachootoo…
竟会乱咬人
were biters!
不怕死就再试试看
Why don’t you try this on and see how it fits?
王牌
Ace.
他的武功比你厉害多
He much better fighter than you.
废话
Do it!
好吧
All right!
白色魔鬼这件事情已经扯得太远了
This White Devil thing has gone far enough.
没有人
Nobody…
有胆子弄乱
messes…
我的发型

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!