Away
我让葛先生同行协助你
I’ve assigned Greenwall to assist you.
在你出发前 范杜拉先生
Before you go, Mr. Ventura…
我有东西让你欣赏一下
I’d like to show you something you may enjoy.
我俩都是动物爱好者
As one animal lover to another.
怎么了 范杜拉先生
Something wrong, Mr. Ventura?
没事 没事
Of course not.
真是个可爱的死亡之室
There is a lovely room of death.
好好保重 再见
Take care, now. Bye-bye, then.
坐下 象儿
Down, Boba!
你头壳坏了吗
Mr. Ventura, how could you?
王牌 部落村子就在一里外
Now, Mr. Ventura, I think the village is about a mile ahead.
太好了
Excellent.
爆胎啰
Flat tire
老是这么疯癫癫 是吧
I think this joke has run its course, don’t you?
当然
Certainly.
冒犯之处尚请见谅
I prostrate myself before you and beg forgiveness.
偶尔开开玩笑也不错啦
Don’t get me wrong. I do enjoy the occasional prank.
我的脚跟走得好痛
It’s just that my heel is getting rather raw.
我们爱你 黑暗大♥陆♥晚安
We love you, dark continent! Good night!
你听
Listen!
那是银背猩猩的叫声
The majestic song of the male silverback gorilla.
我们要赶快走了现在是交♥配♥期 它们充满敌意
We should move along. It’s their mating season and they can get rather hostile.

Oh.
对不起 范杜拉先生
Oh, excuse me, Mr. Ventura.
我要休息一下
I have to rest.
-我看也是 -哦
– Of course you do! – Oh.
瓦察提族相信他们的力量来源来自洞穴中
The Wachati believe they draw their power from these caves.
由于圣物蝙蝠失踪 他们陷入一片恐慌之中
Now they live in fear since their sacred bat has vanished.
蝙蝠
Bat?
你说什么 蝙蝠
What bat?
就是们此行要找的圣物呀
The one we’re here to find, Mr. Ventura.
可是你没说那是蝙蝠
You didn’t say anything about a bat.
-那有何差别 -有何差别
– What’s the difference? – What’s the difference, heh?
你见过蝙蝠吗 丑恶无比
Have you seen one? They’re hideous.
目光阴森森的 脚带利爪巨大古怪的翅膀 尖牙利齿
Lifeless, beady eyes, clawed feet, huge grotesque wings. Even fangs.
还会传染狂犬病
They give you rabies.
说得没错
Yes, quite. I see your point.
你的意思是不接这案子
But are you saying that you won’t take the case?
不 身为修道之人我对宇由生命充满了热爱
No. As a being of light, I must show compassion for all living things of nature.
很好
Good.
可是我绝不碰那东西
I’m not touching it, though!
我是说真的
No, spank you.
瓦察提族生性♥爱♥好和平
The Wachati are a peaceful people.
他们尊重所有生命
They find all forms of life sacred.
我喜欢上他们了
I like them already.
Bumbawae Atuna
很高兴认识你
Nice to see you.
Bumblebee Tuna
王牌威龙 别号♥物大侦探
Ace Ventura, pet detective.
今天下午怎么样
How are you this afternoon?
哦 好耶
Alrighty, then.
对不起
Excuse me.
你的蛋蛋露出来了
Your balls are showing.
Bumblebee Tuna
千年来他们仍过着传统生活
They have lived in the same state for thousands of years.
在白人来此之前他们不知疾病为何物
They did not know about disease until the white man came.
他在耍什么宝
What’s going on over here?
所有族内年轻战士必经过程
All young Wachati warriors must face five days…
五天的平衡考验和意志力训练
of balance and concentration.
要是不慎失足掉不来
Should he lose his focus and fall…
就得重头再来
he must start over again.
地震演习
Earthquake test!
他有一套
He’s good.
经我琢磨他日必成大器
With my help, he could be the best.
该去见酋长了 范杜拉先生
We should see the chief, Mr. Ventura.
这边请
– This way. – Neato!
酋长说他知道你一定会来
The chief says he knew you would come.
Chim-chiminy chim-chim-cheroo Hey
酋长听不懂你在说什么
Uh, the chief has not understood the dialect you’re using.
告诉他我很高兴见到他他的圣物蝙蝠会及时寻回 请他安啦
Say I’m happy to meet him. And that his sacred…
蝙蝠
bat…
和发现时一样好
is as good as found.
天啊 酋长真的喜欢你
My goodness. The chief really seems to like you.
这是瓦察提族表达热情的方式
That is a great sign of affection in the Wachati tribe.
真的
Really!
这是酋长之子 欧达
Oh, this is the chief’s son, Ouda.
传教士们教过他英文
The missionaries came through and taught him English.
我喜欢你
I like you!
怪怪
My…
我怎么那么红
Aren’t I the popular one?
现在轮到我表示热情了
Allow me to display my affection.
现在我们真是水乳♥交♥融
It is the mucus…that binds us.
酋长说圣物供奉之处就在那边
The chief says that the sacred hut is over there.
小偷如何闪过守卫的
How’d they pass the guard?
可能是趁守卫打瞌睡时得手的
I’m afraid he was found shortly after…sleeping.
稍息 士兵
At ease, soldier.
“猴”非圣贤 谁能无过
We all make mistakes.
臭飞鼠竟住得这么气派
Quite an auspicious dwelling for a filthy, flying weasel.
范杜拉先生
Please, Mr. Ventura!
这是他们的圣地 只有他们族人才能进来
That is sacred ground. I’m sorry, but only the Wachati are allowed there.
轻松一点嘛
Take it easy.
我们吐过口水 记得吧
I’m the lougie guy, remember?
是的 是的 谢谢你 酋长
Eh, yes, yes, Chief. Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
酋长说 除非及时在婚礼之前
The chief says that unless the sacred bat is returned…
找回圣物蝙蝠否则瓦察提族将有空前洗劫
before the marriage of the princess, the Wachati tribe will meet their death.
你说的是哪种蝙蝠
What type of bat are we talking about?
当然是那种大型白蝙蝠
The great white bat, of course.
克瑞普索拉种
Crepuscular Chiroptera?
是的 不过原住民称之为
Yes. But to the natives:
“史卡戈”
Shikaka.
史卡戈
Shikaka.
史卡戈
Shikaka.
“史卡沙”
Shikasha, ah!
“史芝戈巴”
Shish kebab.
“鲨鲨堡”
Shawshank Redemption.
“芝加哥”
Chicago!
你出局了
You’re out of there!
快点 被淘汰了
Go on. You’re gone. Go on!
你吃这个
Were you going to eat these?
王牌
Ace.
我要去查查那笼子
I’ve got to inspect that cage.
怪怪
My, my, my.
这水果盘真是好吃
This fruit paste is delicious!
陶碟子也很漂亮
The pottery is lovely!
用蝙蝠排泄物做的
It’s made from guano.
排泄物
Guano?
这词我好像听过
That sounds so familiar.
就是蝙蝠大便啦
Bat droppings.
瓦察提族之为大自然资源他们用它制♥作♥很多器物
It’s a chief resource of the Wachati. They use it to make things in the village.
太好吃了
Yummy!
这才是精采好戏 瓦察族伟大的传统舞蹈
Now, this is really fascinating. This is a great Wachati tradition.
处♥女♥的诱惑之舞
The virgin’s dance of seduction.
我现在遁入空门了
I am now a holy man.
女人对我而言如同大地之母
I think of women only as mothers of our children.
她们是生命繁衍的圣殿
They are a sanctuary for the reproductive organs.
人类生生不息的神圣象征
A temple to house the miracle of procreation.
一块钱借我当小费
Do you have $1?
谢了 我好多年不跳舞啰
Thank you so much! I’ve not danced in years!

Hi.
别管我
Don’t mind me.
乖乖睡吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!