我看不见
I can’t see, man.
-加油 凱修 -跳起来
-Come on, Cass! -Dance!
利斯顿蹲下身来攻打他的身体
Liston crouching, hitting to the body.
他好像不停在眨眼 好像看不见利斯顿
It’s like he’s blinking, like he doesn’t see Liston.
裁判 你得负责任啊
Ref, you gotta do your job.

Hold it.
躲开他 克里 躲开他
Stay away from him, Clay. Stay away from him.
冠军一阵猛攻
The champion, you can see, is the aggressor.
-打他 凱修 -加油 凱修
-Get him, Cass! -Come on, Cass!
-击倒他 -看起来使尽了全身力气
-Knock him up! -Clay looks all done.
抱住他
Hold on to him!
-停 停下 分开 -击倒他
-Stop it. Stop. Break. -Knock him up.
打他 打他
Get on him. Get on him, man.
-你现在看得到他了 -上去打他
-You can see him now. -You go get him, man.
克里一记左拳 利斯顿躲过
Clay lands a left, but Liston ducked under it…
双拳护住前额
and took it high on the forehead.
现在轮到克里攻击了
It’s Clay coming on.
利斯顿后撤
And Liston backs away.
所有的预言都将破灭
And all the predictions are going down the drain…
利斯顿无精打采
as Liston is listless.
铃♥声♥响了
And there’s the bell.
第7回合马上就要开始
We’re coming up to round seven.
等等
Wait a minute!
利斯顿没有出战 他没有出战
Liston’s not coming out.
胜利者 新的重量级 世界冠军就是凱修斯·克里
The winner and new heavyweight champion of the world is Cassius Clay.
你食言了 你食言了
Eat your words! Eat your words!
我会在拳击场上站起来的 退后
Les, I’m going up into the ring. Get back.
我是拳坛最伟大的人
I’m the greatest thing ever happened to boxing.
凱修斯 凱修斯
Cassius. Cassius.
我震撼了全世界
I shook up the world!
拳台上一片骚动
It’s a scene of absolute bedlam in the ring!
我是最伟大的 我是最棒的 我让全世界吃惊
I am the greatest. I’m a bad man. I shook up the world!
他伤到你了吗
Did he ever hurt you?
我只有22岁 我脸上没有一点伤疤
I’m only 22 years old. I ain’t got a mark on my face.
-我是最棒的 -你真漂亮
-I must be the greatest. -And you’re pretty.
我是最棒的
I must be the greatest.
等等 等一会儿 山姆·库克来了
Wait. Hold on. Hold on one second. That’s Sam Cooke back there.
-上来 山姆·库克 -让他到这里来
-Come on, Sam Cooke. -Let Sam Cooke in here.
他是最伟大的摇滚歌♥手 我是最伟大的拳击手
The greatest rock-and-roll singer, and I’m the world’s greatest boxer.
你好 山姆
Hello, Sam.
那个木乃伊会打到他的 孩子
That mummy’s gonna get him, baby.
-那个木乃伊打不到他 -哦 是的
-That mummy ain’t gonna get him. -Yeah, he is.
他不怕那个木乃伊 那个木乃伊太慢了 谁也抓不到
He ain’t scared of that mummy. That mummy too slow to catch anybody.
-怎么样 山姆 -你好 凱修斯
-What’s going on, Sam? -How you doing, Cassius?
别相信在电视上看到的 别听他的
Don’t believe that stuff on TV. Don’t listen to him.
-嘿 恭喜你 克里 -谢谢 吉姆
-Hey, congratulations, Clay. -Hey, thank you, Jim.
-打的很棒 -谢谢 你是下一个
-Hell of a fight. -You next, man. You next.
-兄弟 去吃点东西 -凱修斯·克里对吉姆·布朗
-Go ahead and get some food, brother. -Cassius Clay versus Jim Brown.
史上最大战斗
Biggest fight in history.
-那个木乃伊只有一只眼睛 -只有一只眼睛还是瘸子
-The mummy only has one eye. -One eye and a limp.
那个木乃伊6♥4♥3岁
That mummy’s 6♥4♥3 years old.
他谁也抓不到 看看他
He can’t catch nobody. Look at him.
你得自己倒下 那样木乃伊才能抓到你
You gotta fall down ’cause that’s the only way the mummy could catch you.
该走了 冠军
Way to go, champ!
-你是最棒的 -谢谢你 兄弟 谢谢
-Yeah, you the greatest. -Thank you, brother. Thank you.
-我要看你的下一场比赛 -你要看下一场比赛
-I’ll see your next fight. -You’ll see the next one?
-哦 是的 -那你最好早点去那儿
-Oh, yeah. -Well, you better get there very early.
因为那个人很快就会倒下
You better get there very early ’cause that man’s going down.
要是他跳来跳去 我就让他在五回合内倒下
If he talk a little jive, he’s going down in five.
要是他再说多几句 我就在四回合内把他打倒
He talk a little more, I might drop him in four.
要是想多点乐趣 就在第一回合把他打倒
If you wanna have more fun, do it in round one.
没错 我只是为了压韵才这么说
Oh, yeah. Hold on. I’m doing the rhymin’.
大家都看好你
The people really look up to you.
你打算做个像乔·路易斯一样的冠军吗
You plan on being a champ like Joe Louis?
是的 我将会是人♥民♥的冠军
Well, yeah, I’m gonna be the people’s champ.
不是像乔·路易斯那样 不完全像
Not like Joe Louis. Well, you know, not exactly.
我不叫克里
My name is not Clay.
克里是我祖先的名字
Clay is the name of the people that owned my ancestors…
我不想别人再叫我那个奴隶的名字
and I no longer wanna be called by that slave name.
-我叫凱修斯X -马尔科姆大臣
-I am Cassius X. -Minister Malcolm.
伊♥斯♥兰♥国家的分区你怎么看
What about the divisions in the Nation of Islam?
现在是冠军的时间
This is the champ’s time.
我来这里只是向我的朋友表示祝贺
I’m here as a friend to support his victory…
我不会发表任何言论
so I have nothing you want.
我一定会成为人♥民♥的冠军
I’m definitely gonna be the people’s champion…
但我不会成为你们心目中的冠军
but I just ain’t gonna be the champ the way you want me to be the champ.
我要成为我自己心目中的冠军
I’m gonna be the champ the way I wanna be.
每个家庭都受白蚁侵扰
…for no home is immune to termites…
不管建造或维护的多么好
no matter how well it is built or maintained.
-嘿 兄弟 -我要走了
-Hey, brother. -I was leaving.
看见你的灯还开着
I saw your light on.
现在这个时候有什么事吗 冠军
What you doing up at this hour, champ?
老兄 我在看这个有关白蚁的节目
Oh, man, I’m watching this program on termites.
这些小东西渐渐的把整个房♥屋吃掉
And them little itsy-bitsy things is eatin’ these people’s whole house down.
嘿 你看
Oh, man, look.
我被邀请到尼日利亚的伊巴丹大学去演讲
I’ve been invited to speak at Ibadan University in Nigeria.
-你跟我一起去吗 -嘿 你看
-You wanna go with me? -Hey, look, man.
你家里可能有600万只白蚁 而你却毫不知情
You can have six million termites in your house and don’t even know it…
直到你想拿东西吃或是地板穿了的时候
till you going to get something to eat and you bust through the floor.
-你说什么 哪里 -非洲 你过去吗
-What’d you say? Where? -Africa. You been?
非洲
Africa.
好了 来 我们走
All right, come on. Let’s go.
怎么了
What is it?
你曾经想过你会输吗
You ever thought you’d lose it?
我是指真正的失败
I mean, really lose it?
在我小的时候 我把艾默特·蒂尔 的相片撕了
When I was little, I tore out this picture of Emmett Till.
他们用带刺的铁丝网绕着他的脖子
They put the barbed wire around his neck…
用绳子捆着他 下面用75磅的棉花吊着
and strapped him to that 75-pound cotton gin fan.
他们挖掉了他的一只眼睛
And they cut out one of his eyes
只是因为他看了一眼一个白人小姐
’cause he looked at some white lady.
天啊
Man.
我不能让我的眼睛也这样 不能少了它
I couldn’t take my eyes to it, couldn’t throw it away.
当我听说
When I heard about those…
有四个小女孩在伯明翰教堂被炸死的时候
four little girls who got bombed in that Birmingham church…
伊莱亚·穆♥罕♥默♥德♥的禁令使我
the prohibitions of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad prevented me…
无法使我的想法付诸行动
from speaking my thoughts in action.
因为伯明翰进行着公民权利斗争
Because Birmingham was part of the civil rights struggle.
你知道 在白人的桌子上乞求我们的位置
You know, begging for our place at the white man’s table.
但死去的孩子们已经死了
But dead children are dead children.
所以我必须克制住我的愤怒
So the anger I felt I had to contain.
我将愤怒锁在心底
I locked it up so tight…
我的肌肉僵住
my muscles seized.
我右边身体失去了控制
I lost control over the right side of my body.
我的腿无力
My leg gave out.
右臂无力 我想”我中风了”
Right arm gave out.”I’m having a stroke,” I thought.
但是我必须坚持 因为我知道
But I had to hold it in ’cause all I wanted…
兄弟 我想做的就是找到 什么东西并击碎它
Brother, all I wanted to do was find something and break it.
打破这个制度
Break a part… Break any part of this system…
因为你心中是这么的愤怒
because you are so provoked in your heart…
作为一个人 你的灵魂
and your spirit as a human being…
在照看着那些死去的孩子
at dead children.
可我什么也
And I could do…
做不了
nothing.
大家都知道我什么也
Everyone knows I can’t do nothing…
做不了
anymore.
所以伊莱亚·穆♥罕♥默♥德♥不让我
So Elijah Muhammad has suspended me as a minister
做伊♥斯♥兰♥教国家的大臣了
in the Nation of Islam.
兄弟
Man…
你做得到的
you can fix that.
我不知道
I don’t know.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!