那是爱带来的一切
That’s what love will do
一切
Do
我们走吧
Let’s go.

Yeah.
你住哪儿
Where you live?
我会带你去的
I’m gonna take you there.
我不介意到某处依偎在男人的怀抱里
And you know I got a man somewhere out there that I don’t mind crawling to.
有时 我深夜中醒来 泪水流满我的脸颊
Sometimes I wake up in the midnight hour, tears rolling down my face.
我四处张望也找不到我的男人
And if I look around for my man and I can’t find him…
我乞求上帝 抬头仰望他
I follow the Lord, look a little higher.
虔诚乞求上帝
Kind of pray to the Lord.
因为我相信即使别人不帮我 上帝也不会舍弃我
Because I always believed that the Lord could help me if nobody else could.
但有时我怀疑上帝是否听到我的祈祷
But sometime I think he don’t even hear me.
于是我跪下 抬起头
So I have to fall a little lower on my knees, look a little higher.
提高嗓门
Kind of raise my voice a little higher.
这是我呼唤我的男人的方法
And this is what I say when I call on my man.
请各位女士特别注意 你们需要时也可试着这么做
I especially want you ladies to listen to me ’cause maybe you can try this.
它偶尔也许能帮助你
It might help you every once in a while.
这是你呼唤你男人的方法
This is what you say when you call on your man.
对他试试吧
Get in tune to…
亲爱的
Darlin’
亲爱的 你知不知道
Darlin; don’t you know
我是如此的爱你
That I love you so much, yeah
我跪了下来
Fall down on my knees
乞求我亲爱的
Beg my baby, please
我告诉他我爱他 是的 我爱他
I got to tell the man that I love him, yes, I will
为了这珍贵的爱
For your precious love
为了这珍贵的爱
For your precious love
这世上没有什么
There’s nothing There’s nothing, nothing
我不能为你做的 亲爱的
In this whole wide world I wouldn’t do for you, darling
我会在在夜雨中
I’ll walk all night out in the rain
只求上帝让我再见他一面
Lord, I got to see my baby again
我告诉他我爱他
I got to tell the man that I love him
再一次告诉他
One more time, yeah
你是穆♥斯♥林♥教♥徒♥
You ain’t no Muslim, huh?
包住我的头发 不能化妆 必须穿着长裙
Cover my hair, wear no makeup and wear those long dresses?
亲爱的 这可不行
Honey, please.
你是处♥男♥吗
Were you a virgin?
处♥男♥ 你怎么会你这么说
A virgin? How you gonna… What you saying?
你太快了 高♥潮♥只有那么一会儿
Well, you were just so gone, off on a little good time.
不 我不是处♥男♥
Well, no, I ain’t no virgin.
但是我可能是哦
But I may as well be.
我不是开玩笑
I ain’t joking.
当我知道的时候我总是知道
I always know when I know.
你看到这张脸了吗
You see this face?
你有一张很漂亮的女人的脸
You got a pretty face for a lady’s face…
但是你看过像我一样帅的男人吗
but you ever seen anything as pretty as me?
谁不想和我一起
Who wouldn’t want to be with me?
你大概5英尺3吧
What, you five foot three or something like that?
那对我来说太小了 但我愿意对你例外
That’s too small for me, but I’m gonna make an exception.
-哦 谢谢 -因为你的热情
-Oh, well, thank you. -Because of your spirit.
-我的热情 -是的 姑娘 你太有趣了
-My spirit? -Yeah, girl. You too much fun.
-但是你得成为一个穆♥斯♥林♥ -穆♥斯♥林♥
-But you got to be a Muslim. -A Muslim?
你是怎么做的 你跳过扫把然后
And how you do that? You jump over a broom and,
一下子 你就是穆♥斯♥林♥教♥徒♥吗
shazam, you’re a Muslim?
我从来没碰到过像你这样的人
I ain’t never been with nobody like you.
宝贝儿
And, baby…
你再也不会碰到一个像我这样的了
baby, you ain’t never gonna be with any other.
-什么 -你没听错
-What? -That’s right.
我要娶她
I wanna marry her.
真爱
True love.
你不能娶那个女孩 那只是个马子
You don’t marry that girl. She was a date.
找找乐子
Have some fun.
她不会成为你的妻子 你不能娶她
She’s not your wife. You don’t marry this girl.
这里有一些文件要你签名
Here’s some management papers. I need you to sign right there.
我父亲会杀掉我的
My father would kill me.
阿里 仔细看看你签的是什么
Watch what you’re signing, Ali.
这不关你事
This ain’t got nothing to do with you.
我说有关就有关
Anything’s to do with me I say is to do with me,
胖子 我仍然是基♥督♥教♥徒♥
fat boy. I’m still a Christian.
给我找个适合的厨师
And get me a kosher cook.
我要和那个女孩待在马尔科姆的寺庙
I want that lady over at Malcolm’s temple.
-拉娜·沙巴兹 -把我兄弟的名字写上薪水册
-Lana Shabazz. -And put my brother on payroll.
一年五万的薪水 就是开开车跳跳舞
Fifty G a year just for drivin’ and jivin’.
霍华德 怎么样 做我的全职摄影师
What do you say, Howard? Come on full-time as my photographer?
我不要上薪水册 我是自♥由♥职业者 强调”自♥由♥”
I’m not gonna be on the payroll. I’m freelance. Emphasis on”free.”
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 她不适合你
Muhammad, she’s not for you.
当我在一个鸡尾酒会遇见她 她在那里工作
When I met her, she worked in a cocktail lounge…
她打扮成兔女郎
with a bunny tail on her backside.
你♥他♥妈♥去参加鸡尾酒会干嘛 赫伯特
What the hell was you doing in a bunny tail lounge anyway, Herbert?
卖♥♥穆♥罕♥默♥德♥偷♥窥♥照
Sellin’ Muhammad Peeks?
-你以后训练时要小心点了 阿里 -你个白♥痴♥
-You been saving it up training, Ali. -Your ass.
在你安定之前该多找几个女人
You should spread that stuff around a little bit before you settle down.
不 婚姻是穆♥斯♥林♥生活的基础
No, man. Marriage is the cornerstone of Muslim life.
-那个 桑吉·罗伊不是穆♥斯♥林♥ -她会变成穆♥斯♥林♥的
-Yeah, well, Sonji Roi is not a Muslim. -Well, she’s gonna be now.
你来处理 赫伯特
You just fix it up, Herbert.
是 好的
Yeah. Okay.
我们碰头干什么
So, why we meeting?
我拍到马尔科姆和马丁路德金肩并肩
I got Malcolm shoulder to shoulder with Martin Luther King.
还得知马尔科姆环游世界跟
And we got Malcolm traveling all over the world,
本·贝拉和纳赛尔会面
getting Ben Bella and Nasser.
马尔科姆在国内比较好
We were better off before with Malcolm inside the Nation.
所以我们决定要你
So we’ve decided we want you…
让 伊莱亚·穆♥罕♥默♥德♥把马尔科姆叫回来
to get Elijah Muhammad to take Malcolm back.
开个玩笑 乔
That’s a joke, Joe.
你们什么时候给我报销
When am I being reimbursed for my expenses?
乾洗这些衣服不是免费的
Dry-cleaning all these suits is not free.
我们也要谈谈这个家伙
We gotta talk about this guy too.
把账单寄给我 我替你付干洗费
Get me receipts, I’ll reimburse you for your dry cleaning.
-你在喝什么 -我在喝什么
-What you drinking? -What I’m drinking?
来吧 冠军 这是水 你知道我是个崇尚自然的人
Come on, champ. This is water. You know I’m a natural man.
你知道的
You know.
-怎么啦 我们要迟到了 -我在换衣服
-What’s going on? We’re late. -I’m changing my damn clothes.
你那样看我 我就知道你不喜欢我穿成那样子
You gave me that look, so I know you don’t like what I had on.
-这是什么 -你想要的 不是吗
-What is this? -What you wanted, isn’t it?
-水杯里装伏特加酒 -那是以前
-A water glass with vodka in it. -No, that was before.
-什么以前 先生 -你出现以前 你快离开
-Before what, sir? -Before you showed up. Get out of here.
我在这里弄的很好
I’m fine running around here in these cute,
穿上那些那些漂亮的短衣服都是为了你
short things for you.
对你百依百顺
I am submissive to you.
但我不会顺从那些X兄弟 Z兄弟
I ain’t gonna be submissive to them Brother X’s and Z’s…
不管他们想什么
about what they think.
他们总是问一大堆问题
They ask me a bunch of questions all the time anyway.
-什么问题 -关于你和我
-What questions? -About you and us.
-我什么也不对他们说 -你应该说的 甜心
-And I ain’t telling them shit. -You tell it like it is, sugar.
夺走了我兄弟的名字 他们又给了他什么
Took away my boy’s name. What they give him back?
烂习惯
Bad style.
我看你喝醉了 克里老爸
I think you drunk. Daddy Clay, you’re something else.
现在那快要成战场了 我们要小心
Now, that’s a firecracker right there. We’re gonna have to work with that.
-1比10的比例 -对
-A scale of one to ten. -That’s right.
我有1个 我有10个 我没有10个
I have one… I had a ten… Well, I didn’t have a ten.
我有5个 5比2
I had a five… five good twos.
我不喝酒 不抽烟 为了你变成了伊♥斯♥兰♥教♥徒♥
I don’t drink. I don’t smoke. I converted to Islam for you.
好吧 我什么都答应你 除了这套衣服以外
Okay? l… All except the dress.
你把手伸到我口袋里干什么 拿出你的手
What you doing in my pockets, man? Get your hand out of my pocket!
-等等 兄弟 -这儿有个贼
-Hold it, my brothers. -We got a thief in here!
保持冷静
Just be cool.
冷静
Be cool.
兄弟 你疯了吗
Brother, you crazy?
他们杀了马尔科姆
They killed Malcolm!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!