我们回来后我会去试试的
I’ll try when we get back.
好好休息 冠军
You get some rest, champ.
好的 兄弟
All right, brother.

Sit.
你知道 只有经过长♥期♥的服务 和获得极高的赞誉
You know, only after long service and high merit
得到美国黑人人♥民♥精神和肉体上的重生
in the spiritual and physical rebirth of Afro-American people…
才被允许有一个原名
is one granted an original name.
但是你是特殊的
But you are special.
你是世界冠军
A world champion.
我有个礼物要给你
So there is a gift I wish to give you.
从今以后
From this day forward…
你叫做穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里
you will be known as Muhammad Ali.
-什么 -对
-What? -That’s right.
你叫什么
You what?
我们的名字有什么问题 我的名字
Well, what’s wrong with our name? My name?
我 我们造就了你
We… We made you.
谁也没有造就我
Ain’t nobody made me.
没有哪个带领结说话像阿♥拉♥伯人的黑鬼想要改掉它
No bow tie-wearin’, Arab-talkin’ nigger gonna change that.
拳台里没人造就我 我自己成就了自己
Ain’t nobody in that ring but me. I made me.
你已经不知道你是谁了
You don’t know who you are.
我知道我自己不是谁 我没有喝醉
I know who I ain’t. I ain’t drinkin’.
我不会回到我妻子那儿去 我不会向
I ain’t going back on my wife and for sure I ain’t prayin’…
金发碧眼的耶酥祈祷
to no blond-haired, blue-eyed Jesus.
金发碧眼的耶酥给了你食物
Paintin’ those blue-eyed, blond-haired Jesuses is what put food in you.
-给你牛排和蔬菜 -吃饭了
-Steak and vegetables on the table. -It’s dinner!
走吧
Go ahead.
走吧
Go ahead.

Hello?
你电♥话♥ 爸爸
Here you go, Daddy.
谢谢你 宝贝
Thank you, baby.
-喂 -马尔科姆兄弟
-Yeah? -Brother Malcolm.
伊莱亚·穆♥罕♥默♥德♥给了凱修斯X
The Honorable Elijah Muhammad has given the Muslim name
一个穆♥斯♥林♥名字
of Muhammad Ali…
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 阿里
to Cassius X.
赫伯特·穆♥罕♥默♥德♥负责他的训练
Herbert Muhammad has been put in charge of his training.
他不能和你去非洲了
He will not be traveling with you to Africa.
他还叫我通知你
He also asked me to inform you…
你的假期无限期延长了
that your suspension will be extended indefinitely.
凱修斯兄弟 不和我去非洲了
Brother Cassius won’t be coming to Africa.
不和我去了
Not with me.
不要放弃
Don’t put it off.
我们会没事的
We’ll be fine.
我会的
I will.
我给阿塔拉买♥♥了个洋娃娃
I got a little doll for Atallah.
真的
Really?
恩 很漂亮
Yeah, it’s beautiful.
我回来后有很多东西要给女儿们看
I’ve got so much to show the girls when I get back.
-我拍了很多照片 -是吗
-I’m taking a lot of pictures. -Yeah?
我有很多好东西要给你看
Yeah, I got some good stuff I want to show you.
你在吃东西吗
Are you eating?
你没烧 那么
Well, you’re not cooking, so…
-怎么啦 有事吗 -没事
-What’s going on? Anything? -Nothing.
他在和他妻子通电♥话♥
He’s on the phone, talking to his wife.
她睡不着 孩子们很吵
She’s having a hard time sleeping, the baby’s kicking a lot…
他们要给那孩子取什么名字
what are they gonna name the baby.
我每晚都要醒好几次 不过不要紧
I just wake up a couple of times in the night, but it’s okay.
你要坐吗
Would you like to take a seat?
当然 谢谢
Sure, thank you.
真正的飞行员都做些什么
What y’all done did with the real pilot?
我是机长 他是副机长
I am the pilot. He’s the copilot.
来 坐下 克里先生
Here. Sit down, Mr. Clay.
来吧 老兄
Oh, man.
在我长大的路易斯维尔
In Louisville, where I growed up,
他们几乎不让黑人开公共汽车
they barely let black folks drive buses.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
Muhammad!
嘿 兄弟 你好吗 老兄
Hey, brother. What’s going on, man?
-你在这里干什么 -我正要去机场
-What you doing here? -I was just going to the airport.
我们刚到这里 你要去哪里
We just got here now. So where you going?
利比里亚
Liberia.
向马雅·安吉罗和黄华大使问好
Say hello to Maya Angelou right here and Ambassador Huang Hua.
这位是塔赫尔·卡伊德 他是阿尔及利亚的大使
And that is Taher Kaid. He’s the ambassador from Algeria.
我该去哪里 我都要走遍这个地方了
Oh, man. Where should I go? I wanna go all over this place.
去阿尔及利亚 看看本·贝拉
Go to Algeria. See Ben Bella.
然后去看麦加和麦地那 我刚从那儿过来
Then go to see Mecca and Medina. I just came from there.
是我对圣堂的第7次旅行
Made my seven circuits around the Kaaba.
我在日出的时候祈祷 有200万来自各地的朝圣者
I prayed at sunrise. Two million people. Pilgrims from all over, man.
不论高低贵贱 都穿一样的服饰
Dressed the same. High and low, the same.
金发蓝眼的穆♥斯♥林♥ 阿♥拉♥伯人
Blond-haired, blue-eyed Muslims, Arabs,
非洲人 印度尼西亚人
Africans, Indonesians.
喂 是我默雷 你肯定猜不到他碰到了谁
Seeing brothers just like us, praying together, it was beautiful.
我喝了滋穆井里的水
I drank water from the well of Zem Zem.
我在古城米纳祈祷 我在阿♥拉♥福拉山祈祷
I prayed in the ancient city of Mena. I prayed on Mount Arafat.
你不该和伊莱亚·穆♥罕♥默♥德♥吵
You shouldn’t have quarreled with Elijah Muhammad.
沿着他的足迹走
Walking in their footsteps.
大家一起走
All of us together.
你不该和伊莱亚·穆♥罕♥默♥德♥吵
You shouldn’t have quarreled with the Honorable Elijah Muhammad.
什么
What?
你不该和伊莱亚·穆♥罕♥默♥德♥吵
You shouldn’t have quarreled with Elijah Muhammad.
嘿 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥老兄 看这里
Hey, Brother Muhammad, look here.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥老兄
Brother Muhammad!
让你久等 真对不起
Listen, I’m sorry to keep you waiting.
一生中
Into each life…
总是有晴有雨
a little rain must fall.
每一天不会都是晴天
And, you know, every day cannot be sunny.
每一个微笑都不一定代表喜悦
Every smile is not a smile of happiness.
流的每一滴泪水
And every tear that is shed…
桑吉 桑吉 桑吉
Sonji, Sonji, Sonji.
-为什么一直叫我的名字 -因为我喜欢这个名字
-What you keep saying my name for? -‘Cause I love it, girl.
-你和赫伯特一起做事多久了 -大约一年吧
-How long you been working with Herbert? -About a year.
我通过打电♥话♥卖♥♥ 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥的演讲
I sell Muhammad Speaks over the phone.
你的名字怎么来的
What kind of name is that?
我爸爸根据桑加·海妮给我起了这个名字
My father named me after Sonja Henie.
你父亲是干什么的
What’s your father do?
他在我两岁时在玩牌的时候被人杀了 他什么也不做
He was shot in a poker game when I was two, so he don’t do nothing.
我十一岁时母亲去世了
And my mother died when I was eleven.
-谁把养你大的 -我的教父教母
-Who raised you? -My godparents.
但是已经很久没人管我了
But I been off on my own for a long time.
你明天准备做什么 我想你和我一起去骑马
What you doing tomorrow? Go for a ride with me.
-哦 不 不 我得工作 -我要和赫伯特结♥帐♥
-Oh, no, no. I gotta work. -I’m gonna square it with Herbert.
-赫伯特说你遇见了披头士 -哦 是的
-Herbert said you met the Beatles. -Oh, yeah, yeah.
他们当中只有一个比较漂亮 那个带眼镜的
Only one of ’em is smart, though. The fella with the glasses.
我最喜欢
Oh, he is my favorite.
是的 人们都在大喊大叫 还有人晕倒
Yeah, folks was screaming and fainting.
我说”老兄 你们出名了他们就这样”
I said,”Man, is this how they act when you get big?”
-他说什么 -他说”冠军
-What did he say? -He said,”Champ…
你越是真实 看起来就越是虚幻”
the more real you get, the more unreal it’s gonna get.”

Wow.
你的
Your
宝贵的爱情
Precious love
爱情
Love
对我来说很多
Means more tome
很多 很多
More, more
比任何人的爱
Than any love
都要多
Can ever bring me
却从未来到
Never came true
我是
Oh, and I
如此需要你
I wanted you
你要知道我是多么寂寞
Let me tell ya I was so lonely
如此寂寞 如此忧郁
So lonely, lonely So lonely and so blue
万能的上帝
Good God All mighty

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!