– Oh, come on. – I wanna understand.
宝贝 我是为了你 我想保护你
Babe, I do it for you. I do it to protect you.
-不 你不是 -我是
– No, you don’t. – Yes, I do.
我在这里 你的家在这里
I’m here. Your family is here.
你的孩子们将没有父亲
Your children have no father.
是的 但我得为我的国家效力
Yeah, well, I have to serve my country.
全是他妈的狗屁
Such fucking bullshit!
不 不是的
No, it’s not.
你不知道何时应该退出
You don’t know when to quit.
你已经完成使命了 我们牺牲得够多了
You did your part. We’ve sacrificed enough.
你应该让别人上战场了
You let somebody else go.
让别人上战场
Let somebody else go?
宝贝 这么做我永远也不能安心
Babe, I couldn’t live with myself if I did.
那你就想个办法让自己安心
Yeah, well, you find a way.
你必须这么做
You have to.
我要你重新过回正常人的生活
Okay, I need you to be human again.
我需要你待在这儿
I need you here.
宝贝 我需要你待在这儿
Baby, I need you here.
如果你再次离开
If you leave again…
我们不会在这儿等你回来
I don’t think we’ll be here when you get back.
过来
Come here.
第四次派遣
你好 克里斯
Hey, Chris.
天呐
Oh, man.
我们已经连续三晚被火力逼退了 兄弟
We’ve been shot off position three nights in a row, man.
费卢杰情况不好 拉马迪更糟
Fallujah was bad. Ramadi was worse.
这场仗打得太煎熬了 克里斯
This shit is fucking biblical, Chris.
这里还有别的制裁者吗
Is there any other punishers here?
斯奎勒尔走了
Squirrel cycled out.
道布尔本来要回来 但他老婆点醒了他
And Dauber was coming back, but his wife knocked him up.
如果我再带块毯子回家
And if I bring home another rug,
我老婆一定会杀了我 克里斯
my wife’ll murder my motherfucking ass, Chris.
团队都是屁话 对吧
Teams and shit, right?
团队都是屁话
Teams and shit.
天呐 比格斯的事对我打击很大 兄弟
Man, that Biggles news hit hard, man.
我离开前去医院探望他了
I went to see him in the hospital before I left.
那个混♥蛋♥什么都看不见
Motherfucker can’t see shit.
比格斯去世了 克里斯
Biggles is gone, Chris.
他昨天做手术
He was in surgery yesterday…
在手术台上死了
and he died on that table.
你好 我是塔娅
Hey, this is Taya.
我暂时无法接电♥话♥ 请留言
I can’t get to the phone, so please leave a message.
是我
It’s me…
只是想听听你的声音
just calling to hear your voice.
我想你们了
I’m missing you guys.
一直在想你说的一些话
Been thinking about some things you said.
告诉孩子们我爱他们
Tell the kids I love them.
我也爱你
I love you too.
别捡
Don’t pick it up.
别他妈捡啊
Don’t you fucking pick it up.
狗狼养的
Son of a bitch.
快放下
Fucking drop it.
放下啊 你个小混♥蛋♥
Drop it, you little cocksucker.
好了 听着
All right, listen up.
上级相信这种丁字墙能够
The head-shed believe this T-wall here will help…
帮助我们战胜基♥地♥组♥织♥
win the war by trapping the remaining AQI behind it.
问题是造这玩意儿的
Problem is the engineers
工程师被城墙内藏得很深的
building the thing are getting picked off…
-某个阻击手盯上了 -隐藏得多深
– by a sniper from deep behind the wall. – How deep?
大概距离城墙一千米
Roughly 1000 meters.
-是穆斯塔法吗 -穆什么
– Is it Mustafa? – Mu-who?
我不知道 老兄
I don’t know, dude.
杀了我们的朋友比格斯的阻击手
Sniper who killed our fucking friend, Biggles.
你想让他是谁都行
He can be whoever the fuck you need him to be.
只要杀了他
We just need him dead.
我们会送你们向北
We’ll shuttle you six blocks
过六个街区到达敌人的领域
north into enemy territory which will put you…
你们会直接暴露在那个狙击手眼皮子底下
right under the sniper’s nose when he takes his shot.
在这个沙尘暴天气吗
In the middle of a fucking sandstorm?
带上你的护目镜吧 小鹿斑比
Bring your fucking goggles, Bambi.
我们得把这个狙击手解决掉
We need to shut this shooter down.
懂了吗 准备好
Understood? Gear up.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
-遵命 长官 -遵命 长官
– Yes, sir. – Yes, sir.
安全
Clear.
我们前进 你垫后
We’re maneuver. You’re base.

Go.

Go!
安全
Clear.
前进
Moving.
前进 前进
Go! GO!
全部安全
All clear.
设置安全保护
Set security.
街上有人 别开火
The streets are crawling. Hold your fire.
全他妈是沙 天呐
Enter the fucking sand, man.
-趴下 -狙击手
– Stay down! – Sniper!

Shit!
射击方向在东面
Shot came from the east!
我们他妈的瞄错方向了
We set up in the wrong fucking direction.
没关系 别开火
Doesn’t matter. Hold your fire.
我们下方有敌军
We got uglies right below us.
我在1700米外发现了目标
I got something 1900 yards out.
操 这么远连看都看不到
Fuck, he can’t even see that far out.
别开火 你会把我们都暴露的
Hold your fire. You’ll expose us all.
他是对的 传奇 这样不好
He’s right, Legend. No bueno.
更正 是1900米外
Correction. It’s 2100 yards out.
超过1600米了 不可能命中 克里斯
That’s more than a mile. Impossible shot, Chris.
就是他
It’s him.
我正在执行布鲁斯小队任务
This is Task Unit Bruiser.
我看到目标了
I got eyes on target.
呼叫快速反应部队 完毕
Initiate QRF. Over.
收到 快速反应部队二十分钟内到达
Copy that. ET on Quick Reaction Force is 2O minutes out.
他瞄准了我们的人
He has eyes on our guys.
你能确定是他吗
Can you confirm it’s him?
就是他
It’s him.
就是他
Oh, it’s him.
你来决定 克里斯
It’s your call, Chris.
快速反应部队二十分钟内到达
Quick Reaction Force is 2O minutes out.
你别给我动手
You stand the fuck down!
如果你瞄准了 就开枪 哥儿们
If you got it, take it, man.
目标越小 偏差越小
Aim small, miss small.
我要为比格斯报仇
Do it for Biggles.
你害死我们了 传奇
You just fucked us, Legend.
目标已击毙
Tango down.
马上派遣快速反应部队
We need QRF ASAP!
任务完成
Mission accomplished.
他瞄准了我们的人
He had eyes on our guys.
我把他干掉了
And I took him out.
是啊 我们现在像橄榄球棒似的完蛋了
Yeah. And now we’re fucked like a football bat!
比格斯会很骄傲的
Biggles would be proud.
你做到了 克里斯
You did it, Chris.
E7K 请注意
Echo 7 Kilo, be advised you
你们所在的位置四周都有敌人逼近
have enemy approaching all directions of your pos.
白色♥区♥域 该死的 传奇
White-side! Goddamn it, Legend. Fuck!
我们走吧 快点
Yeah, let’s go. Come on.
我看到有两条上屋顶的路
All right, I see two ways up on the roof.
我们想把两条楼梯都封锁住
Now, we wanna lock both staircases.
节约弹♥药♥
Conserve ammo.
尝尝厉害吧 混♥蛋♥
Get some, motherfuckers.
E7K 你们的绿色♥区♥域出现强大火力
Echo 7 Kilo, you have Tango-heavy gun on your green-side.
我们要向白色♥区♥域进行有效射击
We’re taking effective fire white-side!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
前一篇文章金衣女人
下一篇文章秘密特工
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!