– Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. – Hey, buddy.
我能跟你说件事吗
Can I tell you something?
你♥爸♥爸
Your dad?
他是个英雄
He’s a hero.
是真的
That’s right.
他救了我的命…
He saved my life…
他帮助我回到女儿的身边
and he helped me get back to my little girl.
所以 谢谢你把他借给我们
So thank you for lending him to us.
不客气
Okay.
没有他 我就不会站在这儿了
I wouldn’t be here without him.
我的家人感谢你的所付出的一切
My family thanks you for your service.
好了 谢谢你 就这样吧
Okay, thank you. All right.
你自己多保重
Take care of yourself.
-能再见到你 我很高兴 -好的
– It’s great to see you again. – All right.
-有空来弗吉尼亚 -好的 没问题
– Come down to the VA sometime. – Okay. Yeah.
去拿你的小蜥蜴
Grab your little lizard up there.
谢谢
Thank you.
-不客气 -祝你愉快
– You’re welcome. – Have a good day.
-也祝你愉快 -收到
– You have a good day. – Okay.
再见
Goodbye.
好了 咱们去看你妹妹吧 孩子
All right, let’s go meet your sister, bubba.
这里需要帮助 我女儿哭了
Hey. Some help here? My daughter’s crying.
那儿是我女儿
That’s my daughter over there.
我觉得她在哭 拜托看看她
I think she’s crying. Tend to her, please?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你要去哪儿
Hey, where you going?
你能照顾下我女儿吗 拜托
Hey, would you tend to my daughter, please?
拜托看下我女儿 快去
Tend to my daughter, please! Right now!
回忆中都只有我一个人
I’m making memories by myself.
没有人能跟我一起分享
I have no one to share them with.
别担心 我们有一辈子的时间呢
Yeah, well, we got our whole lives for that.
到底是从什么时候开始的
When does that start?
你人近在眼前 心却远在天边
Even when you’re here, you’re not here.
我能看到你
I see you.
也能感觉到你
I feel you.
但你的心却不在这里
But you’re not here.
所以我恨你们突击队
I hate the Teams for it.
真的恨
I do.
你是我丈夫
You’re my husband.
你是咱们孩子的父亲
You’re the father of my children,
但他们却能让你牵肠挂肚
but they’re the ones that pull you back.
你说的有道理 但你看…
Yeah, but, you see, they…
我们可以等 但他们可等不起
they can’t wait and we can.
如果你觉得这场战争没有改变你 你错了
If you think this war isn’t changing you, you’re wrong.
你已经无法摆脱战争了
You can only circle the flame so long.
真的
It’s true.
一辆凯迪拉克3.1 正尾随屠夫的信使
Cadillac 31 actual, we’re tailing the Butcher’s courier
第三次派遣
当前位置马里兰街 完毕
currently on Maryland Street. Over.
我买♥♥了戒指
Hey! Got the ring.
哪儿买♥♥的 在这儿吗
From where? From here?
是的 老兄 在这儿买♥♥可便宜多了
Yeah, man. Fuck, yeah. It’s so much cheaper here.
老兄 你跟野蛮人买♥♥戒指吗
Dude, you bought it from savages?
你怎么知道这不是一颗血钻
How do you know it’s not a blood diamond?
你有什么好怕的 老兄
What the fuck do you care, man?
你一直在这儿浴血奋战 都是传奇人物了
You’ve spilled so much blood over here. You’re the Legend.
可不是为了块石头
It’s not for a rock.
随便怎么说吧 老兄
Oh, what the fuck ever, man.
这话太矫情了
That’s just hypocritical.
开慢点儿
Hey, ease up on that.
-别跟得太紧了 -知道了
– No. Don’t get too close. – Alright.
你跟她说是在哪儿买♥♥的戒指了吗
Hey, did you tell her where you bought it from?
当然没有 我打算告诉她是在泽尔斯买♥♥的
Fuck no. I’m gonna tell her I got that shit from Zales.
美国老牌珠宝店
你们没掉队吧 哥们儿
Hey, you still with us, cookie?
就在你们后面 距离半个街区 宝贝
Just a half block back, baby.
我们随时可以”上”阵 大♥波♥格斯
We are wet and ready, Big Giggles.
你知道么 道…
You know, “D”…
我预言二十年后 我们重聚的时候…
I predict in 20 years, we’re gonna have a reunion…
你会嫁为人妇
you’ll be married to a dude.
只要你会做饭洗衣服
As long as you can cook and clean.
他们就在那儿
Now, there they are.
该死的
Oh, shit.
穆斯塔法到处都安插了眼线
Mustafa’s got his peepers out.
那个混♥蛋♥就是凯泽·索泽 老兄
This motherfucker is Keyser fucking Soze, bro.
我说下次有开枪的好机会时
Hey Next time you get a clear shot,
别让他跑了 好吗
you try not to miss him, all right?
要不是得去救你的话
Well, I would’ve gotten him in
我在巷子里就把他拿下了
the alleyway if I didn’t have to save your ass.
那你愿意给我当伴郎吗
So you gonna be my best man?
只有我一个 还是大家都是伴郎
Just me? Or is it gonna be everybody else too?
我只请一个伴郎 老兄
There’s only gonna be one best man, dude.
一号♥车遇袭
Vehicle 1 taking fire.
-来吧 让我开枪 -好的
– Come on, give me a shot. – All right.
比格斯 上
Biggles, move.
安全
Clear.
我♥干♥掉一个
One on me.
发现目标了
We got them.
汽车安全
Vehicle is secure.
原地警戒 克里斯
Set security, Chris.
不了
Nope.
屋顶上很安全
Rooftop’s secure.
你难道不担心她会拿着戒指去店里
Aren’t you worried that she’s gonna take that thing to Zales…
查出你到底花多少钱买♥♥的
find out how much you spent?
我之前没想过
Well, no, I wasn’t.
原地警戒
Set security.
-现在我有点儿担心了 -你是该担心
– Now I’m a little worried about it. – You should be.
你什么意思 她会去泽尔斯查钻石的货源
What do you mean, she can trace the diamond to Zales?
我觉得那不可…
I don’t think that’s gonna…
你没事吧老兄 你没事的
You okay, buddy? You’re all right.
有人中枪 比格斯中枪了
Got a man down. Biggles is down.
西北角方向
Northwest corner.
屋顶
Rooftop.
撑住了 老兄
Hang in there, bud.
赶紧派医务人员过来
I need a corpsman right now!
没事的 老兄 我们得扶你起来
Okay, bubba. We’re gonna pick you up.
然后带你下楼
I’m gonna take you downstairs.
我能走
I can walk.
我们走
There we go.
带他上悍马
Let’s get him in the Humvee.
等一下
Breaking it off.
我来扶他 我扶他
I got him. I got him.
进来 撑住了 比格斯
Get in. Hang in there, Biggles.
该死的
Fuck.
撑住了 比格斯
Hang in there, Biggles.
撑住 比格斯
Hang in, Biggles.
-没事的 -对不起了 老兄
– It’s okay. – Shit, I’m sorry, man.
为什么
For what?
你有什么可对不起的
What are you sorry for?
决定上屋顶是我的错
It’s my fault we went on that roof.
我是不是要死了
Am I gonna die?
不会 比格斯 你是个了不起的勇士
Fuck no, Biggles. You’re a fucking frogman.
勇士是死不了的
Frogmen don’t fucking die.
得往伤口上撒些沙子
Gonna put some sand in this fucking cut,
再给你找壶水
get you a fucking canteen of water.
你不会有事的 给我撑住了
You’re gonna be fucking fine. Hang in there.
克里斯 你一定要把戒指给她
Hey, Chris. You make sure she gets that ring, all right?
当然了
Sure will.
增加吸力
Let’s increase suction.
给我牵开器
The retractor, please.
还需要输血
More blood.
还要多久才能看到片子

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
前一篇文章金衣女人
下一篇文章秘密特工
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!