让我困扰的
The thing that…
其实是那些我没能救下的人
haunts me are all the guys that I couldn’t save.
我明明可以也愿意去那保护他们
You know, I’m willing and able to be there
但却没有做到 只能躲在这里
but I’m not. I’m here. I quit.
所以你想拯救更多的人
So you wish you could’ve saved more guys?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
你可以在医院的走廊里随处逛逛
You know, you can walk down any hall in this hospital.
这里有很多亟待拯救的士兵
We got plenty of soldiers need saving.
想去走走吗
Wanna take a walk?
行啊
Sure.
好的
All right.
我想让你看看
I wanna show you something.
我还是抽烟 不能太迁怒于抽烟
I still smoke, but can’t be too mad at it
因为正因为抽烟我才保住了右手
because it kind of saved my right hand.
为什么
How so?
在我被炸飞之前 我的两只手
When I got blown up, I had both of my hands
都被压在方向盘底下
on the bottom of the steering wheel.
就在爆♥炸♥前一刻 我抽出了我的手
And right before the explosion went off, I took my hand off…
拿了一支香烟 塞到嘴里
grabbed a cigarette, stuck it in my mouth.
然后我一点火 就爆♥炸♥了
When I went to go light it, the explosion happened.
方向盘底部带着
And it took the whole bottom
我的右手都被炸飞了
of the steering wheel and my left hand off.
现在这样已经很走运了
And I was lucky that I had this.
我是说 虽然都是右手惹的祸 但是…
I mean, it still fucked up my right hand, but…
-是啊 -至少还有右手
– Yeah. – I still got it.
你还是抽烟
And you still smoke?
是啊 我还是抽
Yeah, I still smoke.
未中 右偏7.6厘米
Miss. Three inches to the right.
加油 温 你明明能做到更好
Come on, Wynn. You can do better than that.
把这个往右一点
Bring this to the right.
确保两只眼睛都张开
Make sure you keep both eyes open.
让扳机来吓你一跳
Let that trigger surprise you.
我们瞄的不是坏人 只是白纸
We’re not shooting bad guys, we’re shooting paper.
那传奇能不能别老来干扰我射击
How about the Legend stops trying to fuck up my shot?
那你能不能打中一次
How about you hit one?
-中了 -好样的
– Hit! – There you go.
正中靶心 伙计
Bull’s-eye, boy.
该死 感觉自个儿又男人起来了
Damn, if that don’t feel like I got my balls back.
你为什么一直陪着我们
Why you spending all this time with us, man?
我知道你也有家人
I know you got a family.
我听说你打仗前喜欢收集靴子
I heard you had a boot collection before the war?
我看咱们俩鞋码差不多
I saw we were about the same size.
说真的 伙计
Seriously, man.
你为什么要这么做
Why do you do it?
咱们总得相互照应吧
Well, we take care of each other, right?
来看看你能不能连中两枪
Let’s see if you can’t hit two in a row.
加油 伙计 你能行的
Come on, man. You got this.
-中了 -漂亮
– Hit! – Nice.
中了
Hit!
上帝啊
Goddamn.
现在谁才是传奇
Who’s the legend now?
你可不会喜欢这名号♥
That’s a title you don’t want.
相信我
Trust me.
你能下来吗 我来递给你
Yo, will you hop down? I’ll give them to you.
-能再拿一个吗 -没问题
– You got one more? – Yeah.
-好了 搬进去吧 -好的
– All right, take them inside. – All right.
过来
Come here.
在这过日子也不赖吧
It’s not a bad life out here, is it?
它脸上还带着微笑呢
Got a smile on his face.
它看上去真开心
Looks cheery to me.
干自己的事
Just doing his thing.
跟他挥手告别吧
Wave goodbye to him.
该死 是谁
Oh! Fuck, who is that?!
宝贝 是你吗
Oh, babe, is that you?
宝贝 我弄伤了 该死
Baby, I fucking hurt myself. Shit.
-什么 -不 我没事 我没事
– What? – No, I’m all right. I’m all right!
我没事 该死
I’m all right. Fuck.
-宝贝对不起 -没事
– Baby, I’m sorry. – It’s okay.
怎么回事
What happened?
你没…
Don’t you…
你知道夺走动物的生命是一件很残忍♥的事吧
You know that it’s a heck of thing to stop a beating heart.
我知道
Yeah.
所以你第一次我要陪着你
That’s why we’re gonna do it together for your first time.
好的
All right.
记住 你必须镇定
Now remember, you gotta be calm…
自信
confident…
永远不要犹豫
and you never hesitate.
好的
All right.
-知道了吗 小伙 -知道了
– You got it, bubba? – I got it.
-感觉还好吧 -还不错
– You feel good? – Yeah.
2013年2月2日
举起手来 小姑娘
Hands in the air, little lady.
-才不要 -举起手来
– No way. – Hands in the air.
现在给我脱下内♥裤♥
Now, you drop them drawers.
但你得慢慢地脱
But you drop them nice and easy.
宝贝 看看你
Oh, baby, look at you.
看看你
Look at you.
看看你
Look at you.
我能跟你说件事吗 克里斯
Can I tell you something, Chris?
-跟法官说去吧 -别闹了
– Tell it to the judge. – Stop it.
不 我太为你自豪了 怎么说都不够
No, I am so proud of you, and I don’t tell you enough.
我太为你自豪了
I’m so proud of you.
你真是个好父亲
You’re such a great father.
我很高兴我的丈夫回到了我身边
And I am so happy that I’ve got my husband back.
我也知道你努力了很久才走到今天
And I also know how hard you fought to get here.
你值得我为你努力
You’re worth fighting for.
那再告诉我
Now tell me one other thing.
你自己给这些牛仔裤打褶的吗
Did you pleat those jeans?
是的 女士 我想应该刚好在中间
Yes, ma’am. I believe they’re right down the middle.
你又变成了那个普通的
Oh, you’re just a regular,
-老牛仔 -没错 而且…
– old cowboy again. – That’s right. And–
你要不还是把内♥裤♥脱了吧
Why don’t you really drop them drawers.
我没有穿内♥裤♥ 宝贝
I’m not wearing any drawers, baby.
我还有四分钟
I got four minutes.
只要这么点时间吗
Is that all it takes?
不 两分钟就够了
No, it takes two minutes.
然后我还有两分钟能看看你
But then I want two minutes to look at you.
你不是要去射击场吗
Aren’t you going to the range?
你要带谁去
Who are you taking out?
某个海军陆战队队员
This Marine.
他妈妈一直来问我
His mama kept asking me.
她开车到小学门口
She parks cars at the elementary school,
然后她说”你能帮帮我儿子吗”
and she said, “Can you help out my son?”
然后我想只有今天才有空 所以…
And I just thought today’s the only day I can really do it, so…
只要花一个下午就好 我会回来的
It’s gonna be just a little bit of the afternoon. I’ll be back.
你要记得把内♥裤♥…
Make sure you keep them drawers…
-爸爸 -怎么了
– Daddy – What’s up?
-你想来玩《大冒险》吗 -现在不行
– Dad, you wanna play “Skylanders”? – No, I can’t play right now.
我回来后就陪你玩
I’ll do it when I get back, boy.
你都八级了
See you’re on Level 8,
这样不行 我得从四级开始
and that doesn’t work. I gotta be on Level 4.
我不…我想赢 你得让我赢
I don’t wanna… I wanna win. You gotta let me win.
不行
No way!
-捅熊熊 -捅什么
– Poke the bear! – Poke the what?
-捅熊熊 -捅什么
– Poke the bear! – Poke the what?!
捅熊熊
Poke the bear!
-不 你应该这样嚎 -怎么嚎
– No! You’re supposed to roar, like, grr! – Like what?
像野兽一样吧 怎么样
Like a beast, right? Like what?
好了 小伙
Ooh. All right, bubba.
-你会照顾好妇女儿童的吧 -当然了
– Y’all look after our women, okay? – Yeah.
这责任可重大了 你行吗

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
前一篇文章金衣女人
下一篇文章秘密特工
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!