I love to gamble, man.
我可舍不得那几粒骰子
I love those dice.
我就喜欢这种传教士
That’s my kind of preacher.
你现在可真爽啊
It’s like that now, huh?
你没听说吗 我可是传奇
Haven’t you heard? I’m the Legend.
亲爱的
Hey, babe.
你猜对了 医生说是个男孩
You were right. The doctor says it’s a boy.
什么
What?
是男孩
It’s a boy!
是男孩啊
It’s a boy?!
太棒了 老哥 恭喜你
Hell, yeah, man. Congratulations!
克里斯
Chris?!
下车 把钱拿好 跑到卡车那里
Down! Grab the money! Get to the truck!
动作快点 快去拿包
Let’s go! Let’s go! Grab the bag! Grab the bag!
克里斯
Chris.
快走 赶紧离开这里 等下再回来救他们
Go! Get the fuck out of here. We’ll come back for them.
亲爱的
Baby?
我听到一声枪响
I heard one shot.
准备就绪 有一定射击角度
Check. Came in at an angle.
至少得在270米开外
Be 300 or more yards out.
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
-看到他了吗 -有人埋伏在窗口
– You got a bead on him? – I got Tango in the window.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Oh, shit.
我看到屠夫了
I got eyes on The Butcher.
他绑♥架♥了酋长的孩子 正在街上走着
He’s got the Sheikh’s kid on the avenue.
请求快速反应部队支援
Requesting QRF.
运送重要目标途中
We’re being pinned down by
遭到狙击手拦截
sniper fire on approach of high value target.
坐标 04536236 完毕
Grid 04536236. Over.
我先扔个烟雾弹
I’m gonna pop a smoke.
保证这栋建筑的安全 我要去屋顶
I’m gonna secure this building. I’m going to the roof.
稍等
Hold up!
别着急
Hold. Hold it.
行动
Go!
我的天啊 我的天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
告密的 就和他们一起陪葬
放马过来啊 你个狗♥杂♥种♥
Come on, you fucking son of a bitch!
操♥你♥妈♥的
Fuck you!
上帝啊 这他妈都一团糟
Jesus Christ, what a fucking mess.
你♥他♥妈♥的就是一蠢货
You are one dumb son of a bitch, you know that?
你♥他♥妈♥想啥呢
What the hell were you thinking?!
你没能保护战场的安全
You completely failed to secure the battlefield.
我要终止行动 立案调查
I’m shutting this whole thing down pending an inquiry.
赶紧回基地去吧
Get back to base!
咱得派个小分队去追踪他
Hey, we gotta set up a squad and pursue him.
不 行动被终止了
Nope, they’re shutting us down.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
在他们查明真♥相♥之前 谁都不能离开基地
Can’t leave the wire till they figure this shit out.
他们不能就这样不管我们啊
Well, he can’t just leave us like that.
我还有三周就可以回家了
I go home in three weeks!
唉 这三周一定会很难熬的
Man, that’s gonna be a long three weeks.
你好啊 亲爱的
Hey, baby.
我还以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
我知道 对不起 真的对不起
Yeah, I know. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
我还以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
我没死 我不就站在这儿吗
I’m not. I’m right here.
-你还好吗 -嗯
– You all right? – Yeah.
你是这世界上最美的女人
You’re the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.
我肚子里可有个外星人呢
I have an alien growing inside me.
还有个陌生男人在我卧室里
And there’s a strange man in my bedroom.
这可是咱俩的卧室
It’s our bedroom.
你的手摸起来不一样了
Your hands feel different.
哦不 它们可是我的手呢
Oh, no. They’re my hands.
-我为什么这么紧张 -我也一样
– Why am I so fucking nervous? – Well, I am too.
-你才不紧张 -我真的很紧张
– No, you’re not. – Yes, I am.
-你在说谎 -我发誓
– You’re lying. – I swear.
我怎么知道大半夜的时候
How do I know some alien
会不会从你肚子里爬出来什么外星人
in there is not gonna come out and grab me…
把我抓走
in the middle of the night?
我还得
I’m gonna have to…
把他掐死
choke him out.
一切都会好起来的
It’s gonna be okay.
-你保证 -当然了
– Promise? – Yeah, of course.
你为什么这么会哄我开心
Why’re you so good with me?
亲爱的 咱出去逛逛吧
Hey, babe. It might be nice to get out.
你听见我说话了吗
You listening to me?
克里斯
Chris.
亲爱的 你今天想干点什么
What do you wanna do today, hon?
就在家里休息吧
I thought we could just relax here.
好吧 就这样吧
Okay, we do that.
一起休息吧
Let’s relax.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
把脚放在你身上啊
Putting my foot on you.
你知道这样最能让我动心了
Well, you know that’s the way to my heart.
我要过来
I’m coming over.
-情况良好 -快看啊
– And that looks great. – Oh, look.
他在摸鼻子呢
Look. He’s touching his nose.
-你感觉如何 -还好 就想赶紧生下来
– How are you feeling? – I’m all right. I just want him out.
-我好累啊 -马上就能生下来了
– I’m tired. -It’s gonna be any day now.
但愿如此吧
I hope so.
你呢 凯尔先生 感觉如何
So, how about you, Mr. Kyle? How’re you feeling?
挺好的 谢谢你 女士
I’m feeling good. Thank you, ma’am.
想舒缓压力没那么容易吧
I imagine it’s hard to decompress.
是啊 是不容易
Not really. No.
这是他回来后我俩第一次出门
This is the first time we’ve left the house.
我很喜欢呆在家里
I’m happy to be home. Yeah.
来 把这个绑上
Here. Slip this on for me, would you?
如果你想检查什么的话
Uh, I think if you wanna check anything out,
就检查一下我的膝盖吧
you may wanna check out these knees.
-我也不知道我♥干♥了什么 -你抽烟吗
– I don’t know what I did, but — – Are you a smoker?
-不抽 -喝酒吗
– No, ma’am. – You drink?
渴了才喝
Only when I’m thirsty.
你的血压是170/110
It’s 170/110.
天啊 克里斯
Jesus Christ, Chris.
这很高吗
Is that high?
如果你刚刚喝了14杯咖啡的话就不算高了
Not if you’ve just had 14 cups of coffee.
但对于一个坐着啥也不干的人来说 很高
But for someone who is sitting down, yes.
谢谢你帮我检查
Oh, I appreciate you taking a look at that.
我会注意的 谢谢你
I’ll look into it. Thank you.
你真的会注意吗
Will you look into it?
当然
Yeah.
你刚刚是在医院给我下套啊
You sabotaged me back there.
我还能怎么办 你又什么都不说
What am I supposed to do? You’re not talking.
装成一切都没事的样子
You act like it’s all okay.
-本来就没事 我很好 -别骗我了 克里斯
– It is okay. I’m fine. – You’re not fine, Chris, all right?
你的血压都他妈170/110了
Your blood pressure is, like, fucking 170/110.
亲爱的 我正在高速路上开车
Babe, I’m driving down the freeway.
今天阳光灿烂 气温22度 我很好
It’s sunny. It’s 72 degrees. I’m fine.
战争还没结束 每天都有人会死去
There’s a war going on. There’s people dying.
却没有一个人提及这件事
No one’s even talking about that.
就好像根本没有战争一样
It’s like it’s not even happening.
人人都捧着一部手♥机♥
We’re all on our cell phones…
过着简单无忧的生活
living our simple, simplistic lives.
-甚至连新闻都不播 -克里斯
– It’s not even on the news. – Chris.
根本没人在乎
No one cares.
人家在打仗 我却要去逛商场
There’s a war going on, I’m headed to the mall.
-克里斯 -我根本都不该在这里
– Chris. – I’m not supposed to be here.
-我该上阵的 我啥都干不了 -我要生了
– I’m supposed to be over there. I can’t do any – It’s happening-
-怎么了 你还好吗 -我要生了
– Wait. What’s wrong? You okay? – It’s happening.
操 我这就开回去
Shit. Okay. I’m gonna go back.
你♥他♥妈♥的疯了吧
You’re fucking crazy! You know that?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!