Broncs and steers.
我不知道 也许她是对的
I don’t know, maybe she’s right, though.
“她是对的”
“She’s right”?
对什么了 克里斯
Right about what, Chris?
她是错的 我们是牛仔 我们为梦想而活
She’s not right, man. We’re cowboys, we’re living the dream.
以下是特别报道
This is a special report.
位于坦桑尼亚达累斯萨拉姆和肯尼亚内罗毕的
Those explosions set to go off at the U.S. Embassies…
美国大使♥馆♥所遭遇的爆♥炸♥袭击
in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Nairobi, Kenya…
显然是
were clearly a part
有人对美国的宣战
of someone’s war against the United States.
在两起爆♥炸♥中
More than 80 dead…
超过八十人身亡 一千七百人受伤
more than 1700 injured in two bomb blasts today…
杰夫 杰夫
Hey, Jeff. Jeff.
仅仅相隔数分钟七千公里
which exploded just minutes and 450 miles apart.
看这个
Look at this.
敌人是谁仍然未知
It is still unclear who our enemy is.
尽管袭击目标显然是美国大使
Although the embassies were obviously the targets…
看他们都对我们做了什么
Look what they did to us.
但绝大多数伤亡者并非美国人
most of the dead and injured are not Americans.
八名美国人包括一名儿童死亡
Still, eight Americans, including one child, are dead
五人失踪
and five are still missing.
-所以你是德州人 -是的 长官
– So you’re from Texas. – Yes, sir.
-你是爱国主义者 -是的 长官
– And you’re a patriot. – Yes, sir.
而你很愤怒
And you’re pissed off.
我希望参军
I’m looking to be of service.
-你喜欢战斗吗 -是的 长官
– Do you like to fight? – Yes, sir.
你喜欢战斗 好吧
You like to fight. Okay, well,
我想让你见识见识精英战士
I want you to meet the warrior elite.
海豹突击队
Seals.
没错 海陆空全能
Yup. Sea, Air and Land.
我不太会水 长官
Well, I’m not much for the water, sir.
不会 好吧 这也不是给弱者准备的
No? Well, this ain’t for the faint-a-heart.
大多数人到时候都会累得放弃了
Most men, they wash out, they quit.
我不是大多数人 长官 我不会放弃的
Well, I’m not most men, sir. I don’t quit.
-娱乐时间结束了 -忍♥住 姑娘们
– This is where the fun stops! – Take it, girls.
从现在起只会越来越艰难
It’s gonna get harder from here on out.
忍♥住 忍♥住 忍♥住 只有一开始会疼
That’s it. Take it. Take it. Only hurts the first time.
这儿有个懒家伙 你要放弃吗 小子
What we got here? You a quitter, boy?
明白 不要 罗尔指导员
Hooyah, no, Instructor Rolle.
放屁 这一看
Bullshit! Your ass is fleet meat…
你这一身都是赘肉
if I ever did see it!
别把头扭过去 小子
Don’t turn away from me, son.
看着我好好忍♥着
You look at me and you take this shit.
明白 是
Hooyah, yes!
你这一把年纪了 加入海军
You old as fuck! You join the Navy
是想要上诺亚方舟吗
because you had such a good goddamn time on Noah’s ark?
你多大了 小子
How old are you, boy?
-三十岁 -三十
– Hooyah, 30! – 30?!
你这蠢货都能给这里一半的小子们当爹了
Your fart dust could’ve fathered half these boys!
我们要剔除那些逃兵
We gonna weed through the quitters.
我们今天要找到一两个真正的战士
Yeah, we gonna find us a goddamn warrior or two today.
道布尔 你确定你是康涅狄格的吗
Dauber, you sure you from Connecticut?
我在哈特福德还从没见过你这样的乡巴佬
I ain’t never met no hick from Hartford before.
明白 弗莱迪指导员 国家这么大
Hooyah, Instructor Friday. Country’s countrywide.
我是来杀恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的
I came here to kill terrorists.
谁他妈准你笑的
Who the fuck told your ass to giggle?
明白 没有人 罗尔指导员
Hooyah, no one, Instructor Rolle!
我有要你张嘴吗
Did I ask you to open up your mouth?
明白 没有 罗尔指导员
Hooyah, no, Instructor Rolle.
看你这一身肥肉还敢笑
Look at your fat, pasty, giggly ass.
该死 小子
Damn, son.
一看你就是天天吃奇多喝胡椒博士
You a big Dr. Pepper, Cheeto-eating motherfucker!
没错 我就是这个意思
Yeah! That’s what I’m talking about.
比格斯 以后你就叫这个
Biggles! That’s your name from now on, sunshine.
那是你回家的车票
And that’s your ticket home.
下等人 你为什么还
“D”! What are you still
死皮赖脸地待在我的小队里
doing in my line trying to make this team?
大家都知道黑人不会游泳
Everybody knows black guys don’t swim.
没事 长官 我不是黑人
It’s all right, sir. I’m not black!
-不是 -不是 我是新新黑人
– No? – No, I’m the new black.
我们跑得慢跳得低 能游泳穿盖普
We run slow, we jump low, we swim good and we shop at Gap.
我上那些白人的老婆时他们还挺骄傲
And I make the white folk proud when I hose down their ladies.
我♥操♥翻她们
I dick them down!
小子们
Chicken!
就在那儿
There it is.
那就是逃兵
That is a quitter.
你说再见 我说谢天谢地
You say goodbye, I say good riddance.
他在这里当逃兵 在战场上也一样
He quits on you here, he gonna quit in the field of battle.
局势一糟糕 他可不敢上前
When shit gets hairy, he won’t step up.
你中了枪 他可不会拉你一把
Your ass gets shot, he won’t pull you out.
-六 -我要的是战士
– Six. – I’m looking for warriors!
-七 -继续数
– Seven. – Keep counting!
-八 -我听不见
– Eight! – I can’t hear you!

Nine!
要我打电♥话♥给你老妈吗
Want me to call your mama?
也许她能来顶替你
Maybe she can come and take your place!
这还是前戏
This is foreplay!
我要放一首马文·盖亚的歌♥然后狠狠地插♥进♥去
I’m about to turn on some Marvin Gaye and get in that ass!
就这意思没错
That’s what I’m talking about!
松鼠 松鼠 小松鼠 你的坚果去哪了
Squirrel, Squirrel, Squirrel, where the fuck are your nuts?
他们永远地走了 他们躲回家去了
Oh, they’re gone for good, sir. They crawled back up inside.
但他们很温暖
But they are warm!
小家伙说大话
Big talk from a little man!

Now, you.
你呢 老家伙
How about you, old man? Huh?
感觉如何
How you feeling?
明白 危险 感觉很危险
Hooyah! Dangerous. Feeling dangerous.
明白 凯尔感觉很危险
Hooyah! Kyle’s feeling dangerous!
前进
Move!
坐下
Take seats!
五十六度的海浪 如此清新如此干净
Yeah! 56 degrees! So fresh, so clean!
-来了 -大自然母亲的馈赠
– Here she comes! – Mother Nature’s got something for you!
再过几个小时你们就是海军海豹突击队员了
Only a few more hours and you’re Navy SEALs!
注油枪 战术刀在我身侧
Grease gun, dive knife by my side
这些工具都能杀死人
These are the tools that’ll make a man die.
这些工具都能杀死人
These are the tools that’ll make a man die.
-只有我命中过靶心 -好吧
– I’m the only one who’s hit one, so… – Yeah.
克里斯 该你了
Chris, your turn, man.
-你再来一次 -我再来一次 好吧
– You got one more. – I got one more? All right.
好吧 再来一次 我要扔了
All right. One more. Here we go. Here we go.
我们想要个小点的靶 用你的手臂吧
Hey, we want a smaller target we’ll use your arm, man.
你好吗
How you doing?
挺好的 谢谢
Good. Thank you.
我能请你喝一杯吗
Can I get you a drink?
买♥♥杯酒就能让你
Will a drink make you
身高1米8 还魅力四射吗
six inches taller and charming?
能让你变成单身吗
Will it make you not married?
我没…
I’m not ma–
得了吧 我刚看到你把戒指摘下来
Yeah, I just watched you take your ring off, okay?
别这么混♥蛋♥ 回家吧
Don’t be a scumbag. Go home.
天呐
Oh, my God.
可能是皮裤的原因
It may have been the leather pants.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
那女孩穿哪种裤子不会被人搭讪
What kind of pants does a girl have to wear to be left alone?
灯芯绒裤吧
Well, maybe corduroy.
你们男人都这副德行吗
I mean, is that how it is with you guys?
三瓶啤酒下肚就变单身了
You’re suddenly single after three beers?
不不不 喝了三瓶之后
Oh, no, after three beers
我脑子里只想着再喝一瓶
all I know is to get a fourth.
好极了 好极了
That’s great. That’s great.
不愧是乡巴佬

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!