Well, if I close my off-eye then I can’t see what’s out there.
那边什么都没有 只有靶
There’s nothing out there but the target.
不 长官 那边还有别的
Negative, sir. There is something out there.
射它
Punch it.
做俯卧撑能帮你射中吗
Will pushups help?
做五十个 凯尔 我说清楚了吗
Give me 50, Kyle. Clear and safe.
我更擅长打活的
I’m better when it’s breathing.
天呐 克里斯
Oh, my God. Chris.
-怎么了 -不
– What’s wrong? – No!
以下是现场录像
Here’s the tape.
第一架飞机似乎是从东边飞过来的
You see the first plane coming in from what looks like the east side.
冒着烟撞进了大楼
And it goes into the building with the flames…
浓烟从双子塔另一侧翻滚而出
and the smoke billowing out the other side of the tower.
很难分辨清楚
It’s hard for me to tell exactly
哪边是南 哪边是北
which is the north side and which is the south side.
浓烟是从北边冒出的
It appears it’s coming out of the north side.
这段可怕的画面就发生在几分钟前
And then, moments ago, these incredible images.
我相信这是第一座
I believe that’s the first one.
这是南侧塔楼倒塌的画面
That’s the south tower collapsing.
看上去就像是
It almost looks like one of
进行大楼爆破一样
those implosions of buildings that you see…
唯一的区别就在于
except there is nothing
这次无人控场 这是一场灾难
controlled about this. This is devastation.
你几乎不了解我
You hardly even know me.
我了解得够多了 爱上你就爱上了你的全部
I know enough. You are a package deal, babe.
你在害怕什么
What are you so afraid of?
没什么
Nothing.
害怕一切 我不知道
Everything, I don’t know.
如果最终还是得分开呢
What if it doesn’t work out?
我们会结婚 会组建家庭
We’re gonna get married and then we’re gonna start a family.
你全都计划好了对吧
You got it all planned out, don’t you?

I’m done.
我爱你
I love you.
如果你想说这些话 得先有枚戒指
You’re gonna need a ring if you wanna talk all tough like that.
好吧
Okay.
女士们先生们 克里斯·凯尔夫妇
Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. And Mrs. Chris Kyle!
你脖子上是什么玩意儿
What the hell is on your neck?
你脖子上 全都是绿漆
Your neck. You got, like, green paint all over you.
你会相信我吗 如果我告诉你
Would you believe me, babe, if I told you…
我刚打了针 两小时之前我全身都绿
that I had an IV and I was all green about two hours ago?
你…什么
What are you… what?
爱上你就爱上了你的全部 宝贝
It’s a package deal, babe.
天呐
Oh, my God.
来亲亲
Come here, you.
为他们干杯
Cheers to that.
怎么了 长官
What’s the word, chief?
刚接到消息
Just got the call, boys.
准备出击
It’s on!
明白
Hooyah!
干杯
Shots!
-就六周 宝贝 -我好害怕
– I’ll go only six weeks, baby. – I’m so afraid, baby.
那都是谣传 根本没什么好怕的
That’s what they say. You got nothing to be afraid of.
-这都是计划的一部分 -你说什…
– It’s all part of the plan. – What are you…
你心跳跳得太快了
Your heart is beating out of your chest.
那是因为我不是
That’s just because I’m not
唯一一个上战场的 仅此而已
the only one who’s going to war, that’s all.
第一次派遣
欢迎来到费卢杰 旧中东的新西部
Welcome to Fallujah. The new Wild West of the old Middle East.
基♥地♥组♥织♥悬赏你们的人头
AQI put a price on your heads,
现在全球的极端分子
and now extremists from around the globe…
都涌进边境想取你们的人头
are flooding the borders to collect on it.
你们狙击手
You snipers,
将会和一支海军搭档 他们会掩护你们
you’re gonna be paired with a Marine to watch your back…
并将你们安插到主道路边
and inserted along the main road
为海军第一师逐户搜查作掩护
to do oven/vatch for 1st Marines going door to door.
你们的任务就是不惜一切保护他们
Your job is to protect those Marines at all costs.
城市已经被疏散一空了
The city has been evacuated.
所有留在这符合服兵役年龄的男性
Any military-age male who is still here…
都是来杀你们的
is here to kill you.
保证海军们的安全 活着回家
Let’s bring these boys in safe and get our asses back home.
快下车 快点
Out of my truck! Out, out, out!
要是我就会低下头 特克斯
I’d keep that head down, Tex.
“圣♥战♥者”也有狙击手
Muj got snipers, too, you know.
狙击手可不会瞄准你的头
A sniper won’t aim for your head.
他们有一名狙击手
Man, they got this one sniper
曾经在将近四百五十米外一枪爆头
that’s been hitting headshots from 500 yards out.
他们叫他穆斯塔法
They call him Mustafa.
他参加过奥♥运♥会
He’s in the Olympics.
现在狙击也是奥♥运♥会项目了
They got sniping in the Olympics now?
等等 180米外发现一名女子和
Hold on, I got a woman and a kid,
一个小孩 正朝护卫队走去
200 yards out, moving towards the convoy.
她双手放在身前 怀里揣着东西
Her arms aren’t swinging. She’s carrying something.
她拿着一颗手榴弹
She’s got a grenade.
她拿着俄♥罗♥斯♥RKG手榴弹 递给了小孩
She got a RKG Russian grenade she just handed to the kid.
一名女子和一个小孩
You say a woman and a kid?
你能看见吗 能确认吗
You got eyes on this? Can you confirm?
不能 你知道交战规则 由你决定
Negative. You know the R.O.E. Your call.
你要是判断错了他们会给你行电刑
Man, they fry you if you’re wrong.
把你送到莱文沃斯去
They send your ass to Leavenworth.
操 太狠了
Fuck, that was gnarly.
这操蛋的老婆子
Fucking evil bitch.
打得漂亮 判断得很正确
Nice shooting. Hell of a call.
收到 好眼力 大兵
Roger. Good looking out, Navy.
-你听到了吗 哥们 -别碰我
– Fuck, you hear that, man? – Get the fuck off me.
-大家都去哪儿了 -在外面玩呢
– Where is everybody? – We’re just picking our dicks.
我们在训练那些伊♥斯♥兰♥士兵
We’re training those fucking Haji soldiers.
那你为什么不在外面
Hey, why aren’t you out there?
我有些破事
Well, I have the shits.
什么…
What…
看图画书吗
from reading a comic book?
这可是本漫画小说 哥们
It’s a fucking graphic novel, man.
两者区别很大的
It’s a big difference.
我听说你在战场上火力全开
I heard you were on fucking fire out there.
马可·李进来 说你首战得胜啊
Marc Lee came in, said you popped your cherry.
真的吗
Is that right?
有个连下面的毛都没长全的孩子
There was a kid who barely had any hair on his balls.
他妈妈给他一枚手榴弹
Mother gives him a grenade.
派他去袭击海军陆战队
Sends him out there to kill Marines.
哥们 我可没见过这么恶毒的法子
Dude, that was evil like I never seen before.
是 但是…
Yeah, but, hey, man…
要不然那孩子会干掉
you know that kid could’ve taken out,
十多个海军陆战队员
like, ten fucking Marines, right?
-是 但我杀了他 -你做了你该做的
– Yeah, but I killed him. – You did your job.
没什么好说的
That’s the end of the story.
只是和我预想中第一次杀人的感觉不一样
Yeah, it’s just not how I envisioned that first one to go down.
我♥操♥
Fuck, man.
搞什么
What the hell?
是掩护你的狙击手干的 爱因斯坦
That was your overwatch, Einstein.
你可以待会儿再谢他
You can thank him later.
前进
Let’s move!
继续前进
Keep it going.
-继续前进 -快走
– Keep it going. – Hurry up.
接敌 阵线散开
Contact! Front disperse!
停火
Cease fire!
盯住房♥顶 眼睛一直看着上面
Eyes on the rooftop. Keep your eyes up there.
准备撬棍
Breacher up!
有人受伤 有人受伤 需要医护兵
Man down! Man down! We need a corpsman over here now.
敌军狙击手位置锁定
Enemy sniper located.
大致位置 QR155604
Approximate grid: Quebec-Romeo-155604.
一股尿骚味
Smells like piss in here.
你当时掩护了我们 那几枪打得漂亮
You covered our asses out there, man. Some ballsy shots.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!