I’m sorry.
对不起
So, how was the first day at school?
嗯 学校的第一天怎么样?
Well, I made a couple friends.
还好 我交了几个朋友
See, we’re not such bad people, here on the Southside.
看吧 我们不是坏人 这是南方
Can you, pick up the kids and bring’m home?
你能 接一下孩子们 带他们回家吗?
There’s something I have to take care of.
我要点事情抽不开身
Yeah, is everything alright?
行 都还好吧
Just tell mama, I picked up an extra shift at work.
跟妈妈说 我去加班了
Sure.
好的
You know, Paula is looking more and more like you everyday.
知道么 宝拉看起来和她妈妈越来越像了
Lucky girl.
幸运的女孩
Should watch her, though.
那 也该盯着她
She’s been hanging out with Bradley again.
她又和布莱德利混到一起了
I hate to think, what’ll happen.
我不愿去想 会发生什么
His wife’s got a bad temper.
他妻子可是个坏脾气
You think, that I can get that money?
你觉得 我可以拿走钱吗?
There’s a 20 in the top drawer.
上面的抽屉有20美元
Where do you live Mrs. Doyle?
你住在哪里 杜伊勒夫人?
3848 East New York.
东纽约路 3848号♥
You can almost reach out of your dining room window…
你从餐厅的窗户伸出手去几乎就可以…
and touch Baniszewski’s kitchen, can’t you?
碰到巴尼泽夫斯基的孩子们 不是吗?
It’s not that close.
没那么近
Because of the experience, that you saw…
因为你那种所看到的…
Mrs. Baniszewski having there.
关于巴尼泽夫斯基夫人的见闻
Did you develop any bias, or prejudice against her?
你是否形成了任何偏见 或者对她抱有成见?
No, I felt sorry for the lady.
不 我觉得这位女士很可怜
I felt she was a hard working woman, with all them kids.
我觉得她和她的所有孩子们都很辛苦的工作
Ever entertain any guilt feelings, or animosity towards her?
曾经认为她不怀好意 或者对她有厌恶感吗?
Oh, no, I can’t judge her.
不 我无法判断她
I beg your pardon?
请再说一遍?
I can’t judge her.
我无法判断她
Would you like to say prayer, Sylvia? Sure.
你来说祷告文好吗 西尔维娅? 好的
Bless this food we eat, and release…
感谢给我们食物 赦免…
us from our sins, amen.
我们的罪 阿门
Amen!
阿门!
Somebody get out there, and feed that dog!
来个人出去喂狗!
Yeah, mama.
好的 妈妈
Sorry, I’m late.
抱歉 我回来晚了
Where you been?
你去哪了?
I took up the shift for Ellen.
我去接艾伦的班了
I told you, I didn’t want you to see that boy anymore.
我说过了 我不想你再去见那个男孩
and I mean it. I didn’t.
我就是这个意思 我没有
Don’t lie to me, Paula.
别跟我撒谎 宝拉
What? Was he here? Did Andy say something?
怎么? 他来过了? 安迪说的?
That’s none of your business. Yeah, you just don’t want…
这不管你的事情 对 你只是不想…
me to make the same mistakes, you’ve made.
让我犯与你相同的错误
I said, feed that dog!
我说了 喂狗!
Johnny, feed the dog!
约翰尼 喂狗!
What’s wrong, Paula?
怎么了 宝拉?
I’ve got problems, Sylvia.
我遇到麻烦了 西尔维娅
Big problems.
大♥麻♥烦
With Bradley?
因为布莱德利?
I went to the doctor, today.
我今天去看医生了
I’m pregnant.
我怀孕了
You know the guy is married,
你知道他已经结婚了
I know, he wouldn’t want a baby.
我知道 他不想要孩子
I don’t know a damn thing to do.
我不知道该怎么办
Well, you… you gotta tell him.
哦 你…你该去告诉他
I can’t.
我不能
Well, I think you gotta.
哦 我想你该去
You gotta promise me, that you wont say anything to anybody.
你向我保证 你不会和任何人说这件事
Not a word, until I figure out what I’m gonna do, okay?
一个字也别说 直到我想出该怎么办 好吗?
Yeah, I promise.
好的 我保证
It’s gonna be okay.
一切会好起来的
Mama?
妈妈?
Mama!
妈妈!
I want you all, upstairs!
我要你们全都上楼!
Come on.
快走
Except for you two!
除了你们两个!
I want you down in the basement!
我要你们到地下室去
Your daddy’s check didn’t arrive today.
你们爸爸的支票今天没到
Oh, it’s probably just late.
那可能只是晚了
I know my Mama, she wouldn’t let him forget.
我了解我妈妈 她不会让他忘了的
You know what I think?
我知道我怎么想?
I just took care of you two, for two weeks… for nothing.
我只是白白照顾了你们俩两个星期…白白的
I think your mama and daddy…
我想你们妈妈和爸爸…
left you here for good.
想要你们在这过得好
They wouldn’t do that.
他们不会不寄的
Keep your mouth shut!
你闭嘴!
Lean over those.
趴在那儿
Go on, lean over.
去 趴下
No! Come on! Come on.
不! 快点! 快点!
Oh, no! Get up!
不! 起来!
Gertie! Come on!
葛蒂! 快点!
No, let go of me! Let me get hers.
不 放开我! 我来替她的
Okay.
好了
Come on.
来吧
Okay.
好了
I need that money.
我需要那些钱
Come on, Jennie…
好了 詹妮…
It’s not like, we never had a spanking before.
不要好像我们以前从来没被打过屁♥股♥一样
You know, that check’s gonna come tomorrow, I swear.
那支票明天就会到 我发誓
Johnny! What? Give me the thing back!
约翰尼! 怎么了? 把那个东西给我!
Stop that!
住手!
Stop, hurting me!
别打我!
I’m 15, I should be able to come.
我15岁了 我应该可以去
Well, somebody’s gotta play catch with the little ones.
喔 有人会和小点的孩子玩传球的小把戏
I wonder if Bradley is gonna be there.
我想知道布莱德利会不会去那儿
Freedom was in jeopardy
自♥由♥处于危险之中…
when the struggling people had been brought…
此时勤劳勇敢的人♥民♥几乎在
almost to their knees, by aggression.
侵略面前屈膝
When William Westmoreland, was called to urgent duty.
此时威廉·威斯特摩兰将军被任命紧急任务
$20.00. Pay to: Gertrude Baniszewski
20美元支付给格特鲁德·巴尼泽夫斯基
His mission was to deny aggression, it’s conquest.
他的任务是拒绝侵略 是征服
Please give us a call. Love, Mom and Dad.
给我们打个电♥话♥爱你们的妈妈和爸爸
It was a mission, simple enough to stake.
这是任务 支持起来很简单
But to execute that mission…
但是执行这个任务…
he had to fight the most complex war…
他不得不打一场美国历史上…
in all American history.
最复杂的战争
What’re you gonna see tonight, Stephanie?
今晚要看什么去 斯坦福妮?
Well, they ain’t gonna show a movie, Marie.
喔 他们不是准备放电影 玛丽
The only thing she’ll be seeing…
当你推开凯依的时候…
is Coy’s hand, while she’s pushing him away.
你唯一能看见的 就是他的手
I might not be pushing to hard.
我不会推得太狠的
Yeah, yeah, princess Grace…
就是 就是 优雅公主…
you’d scream, if he breads on your blouse.
如果他在你衬衫上动手动脚的话 你就该尖叫了
That’s not true, Paula, you know it.
那是胡说 宝拉 你知道的
Don’t give Sylvia the wrong idea, now.
现在别让西尔维娅形成错误的观念
Look, I shot his eye out.
看 我把他的眼睛打出来了
Why’d you do that?
你干嘛?
Johnny! Get outta here!
约翰尼! 出去!
You’re dead!
你死了!
That’s insane.
这太疯狂了
Listen, God! This is crap!
听着 上帝啊! 这是垃圾!
There is nothing ever to do, in this shit-hole town.
这个烂透了的镇子上没什么玩意儿可搞
It ain’t that bad, Teddy.
没那么糟 泰迪
Yeah, it is.
就是的
Howdy!
你好啊!
You know? Don’t know about you…
你瞧 还不了解你…
but, I’m staying up, all night, tonight.
但是 我今晚 要熬一整夜

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!