I, huh… I’ve seen you at church.
我 哦…我在教堂见过你
Yeah, that’s me.
对 是我
You’re going to the, huh… pick-nick, next Saturday?
下周六 你会去野餐吗?
Well, huh… I hope so.
嗯…但愿能去
Okay.
好的
Maybe I’ll see you there.
到时候见
Huh… I’m gonna go.
呵…我要走了
Okay.
好吧
Why was Mama so upset about the other day?
前些天妈妈为什么发那么大火?
You haven’t heard?
你没听见?
I told everyone, that Paula was a slut.
我跟所有人说 宝拉是个荡♥妇♥
That’s not true, is it?
那不是真的 是么?
There’s some worse rumors going around, about her.
有一些更糟的流言缠着她
Do you think, she’s pregnant?
你觉得她真的怀孕了么?
What do you think? Yeah, she’s real easy.
你觉得呢? 她还真好搞
Thanks.
谢谢
How’s your mama?
你妈妈怎么样?
Okay.
还好
She still in the hospital?
她还在医院?
Yeah.

Who’s taking care of you?
谁在管你?
I am.

Oh, you don’t have a girlfriend?
你没有女朋友?
I don’t know.
我不知道
You don’t know? No, I don’t.
你不知道? 不 不知道
And, huh… does she know?
啊…她知道么?
You wanna a sip?
你想喝一口吗?
I ain’t old enough.
我年龄不够
You ain’t old enough to smoke, either…
你年龄也还不够抽烟呢…
and that’s not stopping you.
你还不是照样抽
Jennie?
詹妮?
I think, we should call mom and dad.
我觉得 我们应该给妈妈和爸爸打个电♥话♥
How we’re supposed to do that?
我们应该这么做么?
Here, I found this in the trash.
这个 我在垃圾堆里找到的
So, huh… how long’s Sylvia gonna be staying here?
那么 哦…西尔维娅在这呆多久?
You got a crush on Sylvia?
你看上西尔维娅了?
She is pretty.
她很漂亮
When I was in high-school…
当年我在上高中的时候…
I was popular with the boys too then, they all chased me.
我很受男孩子们欢迎 他们都在追求我
I believe you.
我相信
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, are you warm.
你真可爱
What’re you doing home from school so early?
你怎么回来这么早?
I’m not feeling real good.
我感觉不太舒服
Paula?
宝拉?
You better go.
你该走了
Alright, you first.
好了 你先说
Hello?
喂?
Mama? Oh, Honey!
妈妈? 宝贝!
I was afraid, you didn’t get our letter.
我还担心 你们没收到我的信
Oh, mama, we miss you so much.
妈妈 我们想死你了
Oh, I miss you too, Honey.
我也想你们 宝贝
I’m gonna pick you up in 2 weeks.
我过两周就去接你们
So, how is everything going there?
那 那儿一切还好吧?
Oh, Gertrude’s awful strict, mama.
哦 格特鲁德很苛刻 妈妈
We got in a whole lotta trouble.
我们遇到大♥麻♥烦了
What do you mean? Did she punish you?
什么意思? 她惩罚你了吗?
What’s goin’ on? These girls been getting in trouble again?
怎么了? 孩子们又遇到麻烦了?
Let me talk to’m. She got mad…
让我跟她们说… 她发脾气…
because your check’s late.
因为你们的支票来晚了
Our check was late?
我们的支票来晚了?
No, it wasn’t.
不 没有
Let me talk to her.
让我跟她说
Oh, we gotta go.
我们要走了
Sylvia?
西尔维娅?
Sylvia!
西尔维娅!
They’re coming, mama.
他们来了 妈妈
Calling your boyfriend, Sylvia?
给你男朋友打电♥话♥ 西尔维娅?
No.
没有
Nobody special.
没什么特别的
We miss our parents.
我们想我们父母了
Thank you, Jennie.
谢谢 詹妮
Where’d you get the money to make a long-distance call?
你哪来的钱打长途电♥话♥?
I was picking up empty bottles at the Park, and traded’m in.
我在公园捡空瓶子 然后卖♥♥掉
Honest, that’s all she did.
没错 确实如此
What she’s gonna do?
她要干嘛?
What she always does, when she catches you stealin’.
做她通常要做的 当她抓到你偷东西
Are you gonna lie to me again?
你又要跟我撒谎吗?
No, Gertie, I… You gonna steal is this household?
没有 葛蒂 我… 你要在这家里偷东西?
I didn’t steal from you, Gertie.
我没偷你的 葛蒂
What you’d… call your parents, and warn them, that…
你要干什么…给你父母打电♥话♥ 告诉他们…
Gertie doesn’t treat you right?
葛蒂对你不好?
No, ma’am.
不是的 夫人
Alright.
好的
I’m sorry!
对不起!
I’m sorry!
对不起!
Okay, okay, that’s a good girl, that’s a good girl.
好了 好了 好孩子 好孩子
You wanna put some ice on that.
你该去敷上些冰块
Now, I think you stated, Marie, that your sister Paula…
现在 我在想你的陈述 玛丽 说你姐姐宝拉…
you’d volunteered, that Paula was jealous of Sylvia.
你说宝拉妒忌西尔维娅
Every time she looked at her, her eyes looked like she hated her.
每次她看她的时候 她的眼神看上去很仇恨她
Do you know, what the word jealous means?
你知道 “妒忌”这个词是什么意思吗?
Angry at someone.
对某人很愤怒
Can you assign a reason…
你能说个理由吗…
to, why Paula might shoot Sylvia, those angry, jealous glances?
为什么宝拉会用这种愤怒的 妒忌的目光盯着西尔维娅?
I guess, because Sylvia thought…
我猜 因为西尔维娅认为…
she was so much more important, than Paula was.
她比宝拉重要的多
Do you remember a time, when you went to Bethany Baptist church…
你还记得有一次 你们去贝塔尼施洗者教堂…
and had little sandwiches and something to drink?
吃三明治喝饮料的事情吗?
I haven’t seen you eat up in a few weeks.
我已经几周没见你把饭吃完了
Oh, I’m sorry, Mrs. Orbach, I’ve I had to work.
抱歉 奥巴♥赫♥夫人 我要去上班
What’s with your arm, Paula?
你的手腕怎么了 宝拉?
I lost my temper, with Sylvia.
我和西尔维娅闹了一场
So, what’d you mean, what happened?
啊 什么意思 怎么了?
She’s been doing some real terrible things.
她干了一些实在很糟糕的事情
I had to be real strict with her.
我必须好好教训她一下
Come on, its Ok. It’s Ok, come on.
得了 没事没事 好了
Don’t take too much.
别拿太多
Hey, what’re you doing here?
嘿 你在这干嘛?
Came out, for the free food.
逛逛 为了免费大餐
And the women.
还有女人
I hope you don’t want any money, because…
我希望你别再要钱了 因为…
So, John Senior has… I’m not here for money.
约翰·悉尼尔已经… 我来这不是为了钱
Bradley send me.
布莱德利告诉我了
About Paula.
关于宝拉
Did you say hi to the baby yet? Ahah.
你还孩子打招呼了吗? 嗯
Look, about yesterday… It’s fine, it’s fine.
听着 关于昨天的事… 没事 没事…
Sylvia, I’m really… It’s alright, don’t worry about it.
西尔维娅 我真的… 没事的 别想了
Mama, be back by the end of this week.
妈妈这周末会来
Hey.

Hi.

A couple of my friends, are eating over there, you wanna join us?
我的几个朋友 在那边吃 你过来吗?
Sure. Okay.
行 好的
Sylvia!
西尔维娅!
Just one second. No problem.
稍等一下 没问题
Ricky, remember what I said the other day about Paula?
瑞奇 记得那天我说的关于宝拉的事么?
Did you say something?
你说出去了?
No.
没有
Because people are talking…
因为大家都在说…
and Stephanie and Paula, are blaming me.
斯坦福妮和宝拉都在怪我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!