嗯,这位是索尔 Kaplan Tanya Berkel- 你好, 索尔
Uh, this is Saul kaplan. Tanya berkel. – Hi, Saul.
你好 – 你好
Hi. Hi. – Nice to meet you.
我们在寻找Jean, 所以我们到处逛逛
And we’re looking around for Jean,
我们走了 – 我想她会回来 – 好的, 我想那边有一些吃的东西, 我们去那边看看
so we’ll go along. – Ll think she’s back there. Okay, but I see something to eat in there, so we’ll go in there.
好的 – 等会儿见,玩开心点
Okay. – See you later. Have fun.
那个女人是谁?
Who was that woman?
哦,那个是我的心理医生
That was no woman. That was my therapist.
玩得开心吗? – 是的,你呢?
Having a good time? Yeah. You?
哎,你怎样了宝贝? – 查理! 天啊
Hey, what do you say, baby? – Charlie! God.
你们互相认识? – 是的
You know each other? Yeah.
查理告诉我他是一个很棒的艺术家
Charlie tells me he’s a great artist.
嗯,这是伊莲, 这是 珍妮特
Uh, this is Elaine, and this is Jeannette.
你好 – 这是 查理
Hello. – This is Charlie.
你好 – 这是索尔 Kaplan
Hello. – This is Saul kaplan.
索尔 Kaplan?
Saul kaplan? The Saul kaplan?
哦,让我过去那边
Oh, let me get over there.
这真是我的一大♥荣♥幸啊!
Hey, this is a real honor. I mean, really.
哎,我要向你鞠躬致敬
Hey, I bow at your feet, man.
这个家伙可真♥他♥妈♥是一个艺术家啊
This guy’s a real fucking artist. Huh.
谢谢,请平身
Thank you. You may rise.
谢谢 – 你喝醉了, 查理
Thank you. – You’re drunk, Charlie.
是的,你醉了
Yes, and stoned.
真是一个好组合
Great combo.
他危险吗?
Is he dangerous?
哦,问问她我是不是很棒,宝贝
Okay, ask her if I’m good, baby.
闭嘴, 查理 天啊! – 哦,我们在一起睡过一个晚上
Shut up, Charlie. Jesus! – Oh, we really got it on one night.
我的意思是,见鬼
I mean, dynamite.
然后她把我狠狠甩了 我做了什么值得被这样对待?
And she slams the door in my face. I mean, what did I do to deserve such a fate?
我全身而退,这位女士再也不会见到我了
I balled my ass off; The lady won’t see me again.
这个派对快变成60岁群体的派对了
It’s getting to be a ’60’s party.
怎么了,现在在下雨吗? 发生了什么? 发生了什么?
What, is it raining? What happened? What happened?
你为什么不回家呢, 查理 – 为什么你不滚开!
Why don’t you go home, Charlie? – Why don’t you fuck off!
我会使你一败涂地 – 去你的!
I’ll wipe that floor with you. – Up yours!
让我们走吧 – 不,不,不 他离开,我们留在这儿
Come on. Let’s leave. – No, no. No. He leaves. We stay.
哦,我明白了,你也在消遣她
Oh, I get it. You’re ballin’ her too.
如果你不介意你的操蛋礼节-
You fucked-up pile of shit.
我以为你会杀了他
I thought you were gonna kill him.
不,我不会让那个混♥蛋♥如意
No, I wouldn’t give the bastard the satisfaction.
如果他当了纽♥约♥时♥报♥的封面, 他会变成名人
If he made the front page of the daily news, he’d end up famous.
他的作品很好, 其实 我很意外
His work is good, actually. I was surprised.
你可以是一个有天赋的混♥蛋♥
Well, you can be a bastard and have talent.
你在哪里见到的他的作品, 嗯?
Where’d you see his work, eh?
在他家里 你对我失望了?
His place. You disappointed in me?
我还没有对你熟悉到可以对你失望的程度
I don’t know you well enough to be disappointed in you.
不过如果你再这样,我会杀了你
But if you ever do it again, I’ll kill you.
你是一个奇怪的男人
Strange man.
不,我是一个简单的男人 有着非常简单的品味
No, I’m a very simple man. Really. Got very simple tastes.
我喜欢提香, 伦勃朗, 桑德洛 波提且利 , Kojak
I like titian, Rembrandt, botticelli, Kojak,
卡门培尔乳酪
camembert cheese.
昂贵的鞋- 我的脚不太好-
Expensive shoes. I have bad feet.
我以前一半时间都在伦敦, 佛蒙特, 纽约
London, Vermont, New York, about half the time.
在疯狂的爱恋中
And being madly in love.
我现在已经有好久没有感情生活了
And I’ve been without that for a long time now.
有什么好笑的,嗯? 你在笑什么呢,嗯?
What’s so funny, eh? What the hell are you laughing at, eh?
我敞开我的心胸,你却嘲笑我
I bare my soul, and you laugh at me.
为什么? 你踩到狗屎了!
‘What is it? – you stepped in dog shit!
我想这是一个小奶狗的狗屎
I think this is poodle shit.
哦,是的,经过经验的积累,你可以分辨出它们
Yeah, after a while, you can tell one kind from another.
我甚至可以告诉你这是一个东区的狗
I can even tell the difference between an east side dog,
还是一个城市狗,或者是一个村里的狗
an uptown dog and a village dog.
东区的狗拉得最好 村狗就拉得不太好看了
Now, east side dogs shit only the best, and village dogs shit art.
在伦敦,街上完全没有狗屎, 你知道吧
In London, they don’t shit at all. I don’t think they’re allowed to.
我想规定应该不让 在伦敦
You know, in London,
我想可能有一个供所有狗方便的地下通道
I think they have an underground passage where all the dogs shit.
我在伦敦出生,你知道吗
I was born in London, you know.
我父母在 Stepney Green附近开店
My father had a shop, near stepney green.
那是伦敦的东面
That’s the lower east side of London.
在我六岁的一天, 我父母在争吵
One day when I was about six, my parents had a row, you know.
我妈妈朝我爸爸扔腌鲱鱼, 结果打偏了
My mother, she threw a pickled herring at my dad, and, uh, it missed.
结果溅得满墙都是
Splattered all against the wall.
我看了一眼墙上的腌鲱鱼
I took one look at the pickled herring, and…
从那一刻起我就决定长大后做一名抽象画家
That’s when I decided to become an abstract expressionist.
你的作品的确让我联想到了腌鲱鱼
Your work does remind me of pickled herring.

Mmm.

Hey…
我想知道关于跟你一起住的那个男人的事情
I want to know about that man you lived with, you know.
你们在一起时有激♥情♥吗?
Were you passionate with each other?
你是说性方面? – 我是说所有方面
You mean sexually? – I mean in every way.
我们结婚了很长一段时间
Well, we were married for a very long time.
我结过九年婚 – 真的?
I was married for nine years. – Really?
其中有八年是充满了激♥情♥的
Eight of those years were very passionate.
激♥情♥这个词也不足以描述, 真的
Well, “passion” is a mild word for it, really.
它更像是一场战争
It’s – well, it was more like war.
你的婚姻是怎么完结的? 不是在啜泣中,而是在爆♥炸♥新闻中完结的
How did your marriage end? – Not with a whimper, but with a bang.
Matilda- 她的名字叫 Matilda-
Matilda, her name is Matilda.
她会写诗
She wrote poetry for her soul,
还为了健身每天游一百个来回
and she swam a hundred laps a day for her body.
我们是在有了两个孩子之后开始的战争
Now this was after we had the two children.
男孩? – 我儿子12岁,我女儿9岁
Boys? – My son is 12. My daughter is 9.
有一天我回到家,发现
Well, one day I came home, and I, uh –
她躺在床上 跟一个当地的租车公♥司♥的司机
I found her in bed, with a high diver from the local pool.
哦,天啊 – 我想杀了那个混♥蛋♥
Oh, god. – I wanted to kill the poor sap,
但是有些事情阻止了我 – 是什么?
but something kept me from it. what?
他有7英尺高
He was about seven feet tall.
你知道吗,我-
Oh, you know something? I…
我并不生气
I wasn’t angry.
我感到松了一口气, 真的
I felt relief, really.
我很庆幸它完结了- 也是为了我俩好!
I was glad it was over. For both of us.
我不是一个很好的丈夫
Well, I wasn’t a very good husband.
我的工作对我来说就是一切
My work means everything to me.
我不相信
I don’t think I believe that.
你不想念你的孩子们吗?
Don’t you miss your children?
我爱他们,有时我想念他们
I love them. Sometimes I miss them. – Mmm.
不过我每个夏天都会见他们 我们在Vermont有一个别♥墅♥ 你会喜欢那儿的
But I see them every summer. We have a place up in Vermont. You’ll like it.
你似乎已经替我把今后的人生都计划好了
You seem to have my life worked out for me.
替我们 我想要你
For us. I want you.
你知道吗? – 是的,我接收到你的信息了
You know that? – Yes, I’m getting the message.
你想要我吗? 我的头脑告诉我不要急于求成
Do you want me? – My head tells me to slow down.
不过我想我的脉搏不太正常
But I don’t think my pulse is normal.
你知道,我们现在可以做三件事
You know, there are three things that we could do right now.
你可以打的回家
You could call a taxi and go home.
或者我们可以继续逛逛,然后我再给你讲讲
Or we could go on walking, and, uh, I could lecture you
关于现代艺术的窘境
on the real dilemma of modern art.
或者我们可以去我家,我们可以欣赏对方
Or we could go to my place, and we could thoroughly enjoy each other.
♪ if we drift apart ♪
♪ Then ll be lost alone ♪
♪though you use my heart ♪
♪ just for a stepping-stone ♪
♪; How can I help dreaming of you ♪
♪ love you, I’m yours ♪
♪ how happy I would be to beg or borrow ♪
♪ for sorrow with you ♪
♪ even though I knew ♪
♪ Tomorrow ♪
♪ you’d say we were through ♪
♪if we drift apart & then ll be lost alone ♪
♪ though you use my heart just for a stepping-stone ♪
♪ How can I help dreaming of you? ♪
♪ love you ♪
♪ I’m yours ♪
你想在鸡蛋上淋上酱汁吗?
You want hot sauce on your eggs?
好的
Please.
– 芝士呢? – 全都都要
Grated cheese? – Everything.
我感觉很好 我感觉很快乐
I feel great. I feel happy.
我不知道发生了什么 这太疯狂了
I don’t know what’s going on. This is craziness.
我现在什么都不知道了
I don’t understand anything anymore.
我想做些事,你知道
I feel… I like to do things, you know.
我想去旅游 – 我们会去旅游的
I want to travel. we’ll travel.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!